THR: Lord and Miller Offered Flash film by Warner Bros

>What will happen next for Lord and Miller isn’t clear but they are in demand and have an open berth waiting for them to direct The Flash for Warner Bros., if they chose to take it.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/star-wars-han-solo-movie-firing-new-details-behind-phil-lord-chris-miller-exit-1016619

GRODD CONFIRMED

>See the new film from the directors that made a film that even Disney deemed too quiptastic

Oh i like this war between WB and Marvel.

DChads vs Marvel Mouse

Feels like they in rivalry

BASED

HOW CAN MARLEL EVER RECOVER

So i guess that was why the Han Solo crew was clapping...

Fuck Disney Marvel

WB DC to the rescue

>making flash even more reddit
jesus christ STOP

That wasn't why they got cut, Disney doesn't want actual directors, they want drones to put a front while they exects ghost direct their movies.

They've already worked for Warner Bros so hopefully they'll have more freedom than Disney gave them. really want to know what they meant by creative differences desu

How long until they drop out too?

Flash has always been a reddit-tier hero. Get over it.

Christ why don't they just give up on the Flash film until he's proven to be a popular enough character in Justice League to warrant it

They didn't want the mother of burgers being the main character in a film titled HAN SOLO

I hate Ezra Miller as flash so fucking much, only thing worse than that is these two directing it and making it actually good

Those two were the original choice for The Flash movie.

>the directors of the lego movie
Like being locked in a room with an ADHD redditor while he shouts memes and references at you for 90 minutes.

they should use tv show flash.

>YFW Jonah Hill is getting buff to be in Lord/Miller flash action comedy
>YFW....Jonah Hill is Capt.Cold

What the fuck is up with that suit?

Please
put Grodd in the movie.
Save Reverse Flash for a sequel.
500 CapeFlicks a year and none of them feature Monkeys or Gorillas or Chimps. The most important part of comics are the use of apes...better put some in a movie