Was it kino?

Was it kino?

Yes

Not nearly as kino as the first two segments of the Digimon movie

no

yes but only made sense with the cut intro aka baby mewtwo meeting the girl/starter pokemon who die and was the reason he was so obsessed with finding the meaning of life

trying to hard to be funny

Mewtwo is fucking THICC

Fucking tumblr scum they made you an entire board

no, but the Entei one was.

Hell no.

It was great going to the theater to watch it as a kid but that's all.

>tfw you saw one of the new Pokémon for the first time

mewtwo gave me boners but Digimon Our War Game is true kino.

It wasn't supposed to be cut. The dub of it blends seemlessly with the movie and was obviously supposed to be seen with it, indicating that they had dubbed it intending it to be part of the film.

I'm guessing the MPAA said 'fuck off, that's too dark, no G for you,' so it had to be removed.

Mew.
MewTWO.

BRAVO HACKSON.

Canon-wise, who is stronger between Mewtwo and Mew? Are they more powerful than all the other legendaries that followed?

Skarmory instantly became my favorite pokemon when I saw it (Mewtwo aside). Stat-wise it's pretty meh in the games, but I always included it in my team. Damn shame it never got an evolution.

Mewtwo has better stats ingame. We never found out who would win in the anime because Ash is an idiot.

U crazy skarmory is a brick shit house, although his typing does help

Mew isn't as strong as he is novel. Mewtwo is incredibly strong but he's not as amazing as an inter-dimensional Pokémon or a god or deity or something like Arceus, Palkia, Dialga or Darkrai

Maybe someone can help me out here because I was just debating this earlier.

Is South America part of the Pokemon universe? like only South America? because we are told in the beginning it is, but it's not at all consistent with the rest of the franchise.

>The movie revealed that a fossilized Mew hair, found in the Guyana jungle by a team of scientists, was used to create Mewtwo, a genetically enhanced Mew clone.

It's inferred that the rest of the world is in the Pokémon universe. The characters and events of the Pokémon show (and to a lesser extent, game) coexist along with the rest of the world. It's inferred that this is a world where Pokémon exist everywhere. The land masses that serve as settings for the movies and games exist somewhere in our oceans.

This 100%

the diversity pokemon goyim.
also only the american dub is canon.

I tried rewatching these movies and they were so gddamn awful I couldn't finish the first one. Fucking nostalgianiggers saying this shit is good fooled me.

That would make the actual Pokemon world like 300% times the size of our earth, considering all of the extra continents. And also odd that none of the games have explored our continents at all, When is Pokemon going to take place in the Americas or Europe.

I didn't say it made sense. That's the only way to explain the countless references to landmarks and areas in our real world. We can assume that it's an alternate reality because they were never invaded or impacted by notable world wars (excluding the very vague Lt. Surge story), and there's very limited people from other regions (I think there's a French or German guy in one of the games). The world wouldn't have to be that much bigger to include the 7 generations of Pokémon iterations.

the villain of the 13th one is a businessman with weird hair who battles some liberal reporters, one of whom infiltrated his business to leak intel from him

this came out in 2010

Who exactly was in the wrong here?

That particular Raichu was a dick, but Pikachu being racist against all Raichu based on the way one was used by its trainer (Surge) is a significant character flaw.

does anyone have a picture of mewtwo knotting mew that they would like to share?

Gen V was set in New York
Gen VI was set in France
Gen VII was set in Hawaii

So twice in America and once in Europe, the fist 4 generations were all in Japan

Legendaries in Pokemon Go fucking when?

I think it's somewhat of a joke for them at this point since the Pokémon 'Earth' is never shown the same way twice.

this movie fucking sucks

who the fuck still plays pokemon go

Had potential but doesn't hold up as an adult. It really could, if American children's risked having deeper messages than "friendship is good".

Yeah Master Quest really made up for how shit Johto had been.