Just watched it and rated it 7.8. Do you agree?

Just watched it and rated it 7.8. Do you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子
webtoons.com/en/challenge/keit-ai/list?title_no=36825
youtube.com/watch?v=XOCqCGBCH30
youtube.com/watch?v=MwxiSGv9gh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a 10/10. Literally a perfect film. Not a weeb btw.

Garbage for videogame playing millennials

What is your criteria for ratings

pretty much, although it was kind of a coming of age story which probably impacts people coming of age a lot more

I'd go for 8/10. There's a good argument for a higher score based on the visual beauty, though

it's shit
this

> not attempting to meet up on the first weekend of finding out whats going between the two

Male protagonist job be damned, I'd call out sick to figure out what witchcraft is going on in my life.

6/10

Deaf girl coming through

Overrated flick. The annoying fat friend who acted like every anime cliche imaginable completely ruined the tone of the movie.

How do I get the cellphone they used?

what model/make is it?

I felt like I was re watching that shitty Keanu Reeves movie with the magic post box

I felt the same way.Dont like anime but loved this movie especially the animation.

I liked Garden of Words more, but yeah 7-8/10 sounds about right.

Is there a 1080p blu ray rip out?
I wouldn't mind watching it again if it's in good quality.

I want a gf like that.....................

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

Bluray release is still a month away.

They literally hated each other. She would've kicked his ass even if she was able to meet him.

HAHA MEMES, I GET MEMES

The visuals sure were pretty, but I think the movie went overboard with it. It felt as if Michael Bay had been in charge of the visuals, just bombarding you with epic shot after epic shot.
The musical score was also used quite extensively, though I didn't have a gripe with it, it did in some places feel invasive.
The relationship with the two was not explored enough, they literally fast-forwarded through it and thus the ending didn't give the desired impact the movie wanted it to have.
I don't know what to say about the twist. In a way it worked and in a way it didn't. I had a sneaking suspicion when they didn't talk in real-time, but left messages to each other. In the end, I guess it was the only way to make the twist work I guess.
The internal monologue that took place in both characters head was asinine. Saying the same words over and over again started to wear me out.

I gave it 4/10, would have been average 5/10 film but plotholes ruined it

>not wanting to get your ass kicked by a cute Asian schoolgirl

Incredibly overrated, shitty character development and horrible pacing.

Solid 9/10

kill yourself

pretty average romance flick. garden of words is better

5/10 is the best I can do

Why did you give the score you did?

was the reason I gave it 7.8

KINO
I
N
O

Already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/Keit-AI-Tomoyuki-x-Seiko-Keit愛-奉文-x-聖子