Will they bang?

Will they bang?

ew

>its speculated TLJ ends something like this
>both Kylo and Rey's lives are left uncertain after he decides to fuck off from Snoke and takes Rey (without her will) with him

Most likely they will.

Will white male's cock make her less mary sue?

The only thing that can do that is giving her an actual background that isn't just being mysterious

Her background is clearly a bait. Her parents are just some random Imperial dudes.

It's funny because in the picture he doesn't look like a mutilated freak with dumbo ears and a dick nose.

But he looks like this in the movie...

Deviantart shit art in a nutshell.

Rey is a Mary Sue because she is instantly liked, trusted and put on a pedestal by everyone she meets.

Han Solo wants her on his crew and trusts her enough to work on the Falcon. Chewbacca watches over her and rips off Unkar's arm to protect her, who also wants her for inexplicable reasons. Maz is willing to give her a lightsaber, and not just any lightsaber, but the Legacy lightsaber of the series. Finn loves her and his sole motivation in rescuing her is that he loves her. The major villains of the movie want her. Princess Leia hugs her and not Chewbacca when Han Solo dies, and personally tells her that the Force is with her. She inherits the Millennium Falcon, Chewbacca, and R2D2 when one of the three most beloved characters in the franchise is killed off. The primary villain of the movie, Kylo Ren, obsesses over her when she is his prisoner and is the first person in the movie to take his mask off to. Absolutely every single thing is handed to her and her competence and personality are never questioned in any way, shape or form by anyone in the movie.

This is what makes a Mary Sue. Not the fact that she has all of these amazing powers and abilities without even trying or without having been trained, but the fact that absolutely everyone she meets instantly likes and trusts her. This is the true mark of a Mary Sue, and it is due to an inability of a writer to create a compelling character. A Mary Sue will always be a stand-in for how the writer wants the fictional characters to react to them personally.

None of this can be refuted. She is a Mary Sue, and it isn't because she has powers and is a woman. It's because she is horribly written and to defend her is to defend bad writing.

>paint character
>completely erase his ugly yet distinguishing features

I hate weebs.

Rey gets blacked,

and Ben fucks milf-phasma.

incest is gross but canon

>this bullshit glamourized fanart

kek they're both hideous and inbred looking in real life.

SW is pretty popular in Japan. I think that artist is an actual nip.

More like Finn gets yellowed.

>incest is gross
Incest is wonderful but I'm 100% sure that they aren't related.

Yes. And it'll probably be Episode III tier.

>"You are strong with the Force, Rey. I can teach you!"

>"You would only teach me evil!"

>"I would show you the path to power!"

>"To the power of the dark side!"

>"There is no greater power!"

>"There is the power of justice. Of hope. OF LOVE!"

>"Love? Love is a foolish sentiment that only fools feel!"

>"So I am a fool. Because I feel love. And it tears me apart."

>"Love only held me back. Without love my power grew. And now I have no love left in my heart."

>"You could have!"

>"No. I don't know how."

>"I can teach you."

>[MUSIC SWELLS]
>[WIPE TO THE NEXT SCENE]

Underrated post

Yes.

>inbred looking
At last they are pure white people and not some jews...

>people still think Rey is a Skywalker
It's both hilarious and sad. I can't wait for the meltdowns when people finally get it through their heads that she's not Luke's baby girl.

I think Reylo is the most popular pairing in nip TFA fandom too. They have great taste.

They're siblings, so no. They'll probably almost kiss a few times though. And eventually Finn will sldie on in there.

>Siblings
You're retarded.

It's the most popular het pairing but second most popular. It gets beat by another slash ship.

Wtf I love Reylo now.

How fucking old are these two supposed to be?

Honestly the whole thing probably would be better as an anime.

Rey is 19 and Kylo is 29.

In the canon timeline Kylo Ren is 29 and Ray is 19.

The anime versions there look like hmm, like 16 and 22 maybe.

Can someone tell me why grown adults like this shit? I just don't get it, this franchise is for literal children and you have grown adults that worship it.

these two are much too attractive to look like real life Rey and Kylo

3D is always gross.

They should.

makes sense when you think about the kinda character dynamics that are popular in shoujo and elsewhere

>muh backstory
>muh have to have everything explained
not important to the story.

>same age gap as Han and Leia
wew