Hey Sup Forums let's read Ufology! I remember thinking this book had potential like 2 years ago and then I forgot all...

Hey Sup Forums let's read Ufology! I remember thinking this book had potential like 2 years ago and then I forgot all about it until I went through all my old comic downloads. So let's see if 22 year old me was right with his radio review!

How is everyone doing today? Seems like I haven't been here in like a week or something.

Pretty good. Air conditioning broke and its 90 outside. But I can wash my hair and let it air dry which is cool.
Now whats all this about?

if I recall correctly, I only read issue one mind you, the one kid is super into UFOs cuz his or her dad was like into them, the other kid is a weirdo and alien marking happens. The shittiest synopsis ever! Also that sucks about your AC, if you are in Omaha my ac is keeping my apartment at like 68 so you can hang out here if you want.

Oh wait, this isn't Saucer Country

Looks good, OP--I'm hooked.

The book does a good job of drawing you in it's true.

>it's been two years already
What the fuck?

I think it's been about that long. Maybe a year and a half. I graduated a year ago, started doing my radio show a year before that and this was one of my earliest reviews. So I think it's been 2 years.

Love this comic, I really should story time it.