Is anyone else here happy about globalization?

Is anyone else here happy about globalization?

I think it will be so great when everyone is one race cause then there won't be any more wars or conflict

religion?

Everyone will be a secular humanist

good luck with that

It will take only 5 generations

>cause then there won't be any more wars or conflict

Pollyanna confirmed.

honestly i think the best path to world peace would be to kill all africans and muslims, then divide the resources of the middle east and africa among the world's powers

agreed.
but then we must annihilate the gooks.
This is a white man's planet goddammit!

meh, i wouldn't bother

hispanics, asians, and mixes can hang around, provided they aren't subhumans. i was trying to keep it almost realistic.

Ah yes, humanity reduced to one single shitskin race, incapable of colonizing the stars because all the genes for genius level IQs were bred out. We then shove sticks up our asses in the mud for millennia until the sun engulfs the Earth and man is no more.

but that would be islamaphobic???

serious hypothetical question

How much better would the world be if all brown people disappeared and their countries were repopulated with whites

like how much less of a shithole would south america, africa, the middle east and india would be

how much would the world economy improve
how much faster would technology develop as a result

like im not saying genocide is the answer but I feel like a plague would be really convenient

you mean like if they were magically turned Caucasian? because a large part of it is culture.

It would be fuckin sick.

No pun intended.

This. Without White men, humanity goes extinct on Earth.

Better in every way, although global governance would probably be a good idea in this situation to avoid needless Brother Wars.

Maybe in the future with genetic advances we will be able to let brown people have caucasian babies

i know. we'll be just like mexico. can't wait.

That wouldn't fix the problem though

These cultures just need to die out. All of their pride and nationalism and sense of individual identity needs to be destroyed as well. This is why it would be better to just kill them and replace them with Europeans, it's easier.

I hope your children ( if you have any, you worthless sack of meat ) enjoy being slaves towards the ruling class, where your children and your children's children will toil away for no purpose or reason than to apprise their masters in an effortless life of slavery. I hope you roll over and die you useless waste of space, you serve no purpose than being a useful idiot and deserved to be culled.

Yeah, it's great when everyone is white.

coffee colored serfs while the globalist, zionist elite rule from above

sounds great

>multicultural race

More like stupid brown mutts with no identity or culture. A perfect uniform mass of slaves.
>there won't be any more wars or conflict
Arabs fight each other all the time.
Niggers fight each other all the time.

Just dropping the reminder that globalization and globalism are two different things.

I genuinely don't get this meme. Globalism is the annihilation of everything that makes people proud of who they are. Racial background, nationality, customs, those are what make people.

What's the one realistic expectation that Globalism will give?

I'm asking about globalism anyway. Suck it.

An entire mixed race is also bullshit for various reasons.

>war will stop
So you tacitly admit diversity causes conflict. Why do you think intermixing all the races into some sterile monoracial utopia is a more realistic way to handle this than several racially & culturally homogeneous societies?

Dumb globalist fucks believe that they can efectively remove every difference between humans so that human race can stop all fighting and focus on creating great stuff. While this is noble goal, it does not take existence of jews under consideration - they are single most traitorous nation, and most important obstacle in their own plan - no jew will allow multuculturalism in Israel because they will have to say they are same tier as goyim. But pushing multi culti global shit is good for kikes, because it leads to weakening of everybody else.
TLDR Globalism sucks donkey dong.

>everyone is brown
>new racism is just killing people who are browner than you or don't come from X part of the world

No chance. At least not for a long time.

The world is warming. Colder climates gave birth to whites. Without colder climates white skin wont be a genetic advantage anymore and evolution won't allow but for a few albino white skinned babies.

>I think it will be so great when everyone is one race cause then there won't be any more wars or conflict

I'll still break into your house to steal your shit and stab your frantic ass for making too much noise, mulattoboi.

No, the more militant religions/ideology's will destroy secular humanism, because secular humanism is nihilistic and without morals. By corrupting Christianity and morals with secular humanism they have destroyed what ever defenses against barbarism that were in place. Secular humanists also preach a universal morality that just doesn't exist in the real world.

So what, white race is superior because we were born in colder climates, which made us and our forefathers to do something to not freeze to death, while niggers have hardwired "wont work too hot" ?
They were just unlucky bastards who migrated wrong way thousands years before?
Do not get me wrong, I am not defending dindus in any way, but it's like some kind of cosmic joke - they are shits because they were lucky in the beginning of human race.

It will be great! I mean, just look at wonderful mixed countries like Brazil. ZERO crime and HIGH trust.

Its the future.

The worlds biggest wars were whites fighting whites. Africa is full of tribal conflicts. Japan and China are about to go to town on each other too.

>pro multiculturalism
>wants one race and culture
why are millennials immune to cognitive dissonance?

they think multiculturalism works like a melting pot

Dont native Africans hate their American counterparts already?
Huezilia is various shades of brown and look how it turned out.
Turks hate Gulf Arabs if I'm not completely mistaken not to mention the whole Sunni-Shia thingy.

People like to stick with their own. Why is it such a hard thing to understand?

You have got to be fucking kidding me. The Chinese, all 1B+ of them do not believe in your cultural melting pot bullshit.

While we are mired in a cultural circle-jerk talking about how fair we all are - accomplishing nothing, the Chinese - who hate us all - are going to prepare for the next Final Solution.

Fucking narrow minded liberal echo chamber. They cannot imagine others that have a nearly alien worldview.

>multiculturalism
>multiple cultures
>wants to achieve multiculturalism by blending all cultures into one

Doublespeak

I, for one welcome our distant cousin overlords.

CRISPR, read the latest national geographic.

>implying one race

Nigger is delusional if he thinks thats the goal.

Its more like

>2 races
>mudgoys
>jews overlords

Thats the end game there. Fuck globalization.

>when everyone is one race cause then there won't be any more wars or conflict
Is that why Africa is so peaceful?

Yeah, still alot of shit nationalists and racists out there though, see the Sup Forums average user.

No. It will kill humanity. By making us have one huge gene pool, you're basically guaranteeing a complete wipe out when a supervirus hits

2019 to 2025 are not going to be fun years for you.

Making everyone the same mixed up grey color destroys culture and diversity, it doesn't enhance it.

Africa doesn't have only one race you twit. Apart from the fact it has Congoids, Capoids, pygmies and Arabs it also has white people, also people from India and China...