Get in here and get a taste of the suffering to come

>Solicits spoiled she would live
What's the fucking point

And that's all for now

But Vin though

;_;

god damn't king..

goddamn Victor

And Virginia sounds more human than usual.

Fuck you, King, stop breaking my heart! You already made me feel sad this week with Sheriff.

Fuuuuuuuck.

Anybody else find this cover deeply unsettling?

Is he in robot hell?

I find this whole book deeply unsettling

>barefoot viv

is this ending with 12? do we know yet?

It's the only logical conclusion since King is a DC exclusive. The book sells terribly too.

Fuck. I know it won't save the book but I was planning on getting the trades for Christmas

>HERE LIES A VISION
>A VISION
Goodbye Vin

why would you want to save the book?

Maybe not save the book

I just wish the sales were better to show Marvel that well written stories like this were worth publishing more than Unbeatable Squirrel Girl

yourwaifuistrash.jpeg

There's no way it doesn't. The sales are horrible so the only reason Marvel is keeping it around is so that King can finish out his story, and King said that his story is 12 issues and was only ever supposed to be 12 issues.

Had the book done amazingly well in sales then Marvel would probably just put a new creative team on the book, but given how low the sales are there's no reason to keep it going once King's story is done.

If Marvel didn't realise that well written stories were worth publishing then they would have cancelled this book by issue 4, not let it get the full 12 issues despite having been WAY past the cancellation line for the duration.

It's just that its rare to have a book that's as high quality as Vision, so its rare to see Marvel keep a good book going even though sales say it shouldn't.

How are the Scarlet Witch sales doing comparatively?

Because that shit needs to be canceled more

Gee I sure wish Marvel hadn't spoiled the fucking book already.

They were about the same, but then it looks like Vision's sales have actually been increasing the last couple months versus SW which kept dropping, so now Vision sells about 1-2k more copies than Scarlet Witch.

SW is probably going to be cancelled come Marvel NOW 2.

That's only one person confirmed surviving. There's 3-4 other Visions (if you count the dog) that may not make it out alive.

She could still die and just get rebuilt. God knows Marvel is willing to do stupid shit to ignore continuity.

:(