Characters who did nothing wrong

Characters who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

thegrio.com/2013/01/07/quentin-tarantino-my-mom-dated-wilt-chamberlain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a cute nazi :3

Is he the one from Inglourious Basterds that is nice to the little blonde bitch throughout the entire movie only to be stabbed in the back for literally nothing?
I was fucking seething at that scene when I first watched it.

He deserved better. ;__;

>stabbed

You didn't watch the movie.

Unrequited love and he basically was going to rape the blonde jew. For all his talk about how he could have any girl in all of Germany, he wanted the one girl he couldn't have.

>what is a figure of speech

He loved and he was wrong for it.

>brown hair and shitskin eyes
>nazi

>implying you aren't describing half of nazi Germany

>All nazis were blonde hair, blue eyed aryans

Shit, wrong pic

'basically was going to rape the blonde jew.'

He was? It's been a while since I've seen the movie but I don't remember that part.

damn hes not even that big...

>When you're so skilled that people think you've ruined the entire league.

Sports SJWs basically want KD to apologize for being as good as he is.

He wasn't. He was genuinely a good dude. He liked the fame but you could tell he was uncomfortable with the things he had done, that they were a source of pain. Being in movies was a way out.

He just wanted to be with her, not realizing the horrifying shit Shoshanna had been through.

The great thing about that movie was that it was marketed as a revenge fantasy, and it hits those beats, but the characterizations make the whole thing a lot more grey than WWII is typically portrayed

it's never implied he was going to rape her. He got angry and wanted to confront her. She was too focused on revenge to care about his life, let alone his feelings.

Hitler in downfall

kek

>killed allies
>did nothing wrong
Choose.

for me :'(

Would you not have done the same in his position?

He killed himself and lost the war

>You get that medal for killing jews?
>Bravely.

What did he mean by this? Was he bragging?

Modern Greece truly is a shithole

She deserved better desu

He did it while erect

you lost metal gear fags. you lost so hard and so long ago. give up. fucking losers. KYS. wikihow search tie a noose.

Forgetting about that character for a moment, did you guys know Hitler was significantly wounded and subsequently decorated for ->Bravery

>delivering dick joke notes amongst bored soldiers in trenches makes you a hero

Couldn't take a hint
Overstepped his boundaries
Wasnt a villain
Literally assaulted a pregnant woman
Only appropriate post itt

What did he meanby this?

>Literally assaulted a pregnant woman

Hey, they were all part of the same game, they knew the rules going in and did so willingly. You can't blame O'Ren and Co for what they did, that's on The Bride and Bill in that order. The others were merely pawns in this matter.

She ran, tried to get out without authorization or asking permission. The penalty, seemingly is death. And O'Ren didn't have a choice, if she'd failed to comply then SHE would have been killed by the other members.

[Spoiler]The Bride brought it all on herself. Yes, they're all bad guys in that movie, but O'Ren did nothing wrong relative to the other characters. She played by the rules the entire time, and The Bride couldn't accept responsibility and took it out on O'Ren and Co because of muh baby[/spoiler]

tldr; O'Ren dindu nuffin

>gets rejected over and over
>keeps trying to be a nice guy
>snaps and angrily storms in and corners her saying he's not someone to say no to
>there would be literally no consequence for him doing anything to her
yeah he totally was just there to give her a stern talking to
fucking morons

could they really not get four teammates in the same room for a photoshoot?

This guy did literally nothing wrong and fuck the whiny male protagonists

It was a dangerous job and Hitler served with honor and bravery. Pretty much everything else is a lie. The guy who awarded Hitler his iron cross was a Jew.

he never died nigga is in new york causing shit

He received 2 Iron Crosses actually. One was a standard combat medal for participation in defense of a forward outpost as a messenger. Second Iron Cross was the highest one, for bravery during a separate incident. That's the one where he got gassed and his voice got deeper after his hospital recovery time.

Also why he transferred to military intelligence, no messenger jobs left. It's how he was introduced to the German Worker's Party, he was sent there by military intelligence to spy.

nah bro you're just a rapist

Uncle Joe did nothing wrong after 1945. (((Bolsheviks))) had it coming.

He fucked with his brother's mind.

He was annoying as shit

He was a slimy piece of shit. If you said Landa, based Gestapo, or Bravery, I'd understand, but this guy was exactly the opposite of them. He was supposed to make you like the nazis only to turn out to be an impotent piece of shit in the end, who couldn't accept being rejected by a single fucking poorfag woman. The way he spergs out is fucking pathetic, meanwhile Bravery and Gestapo are the true characters who did nothing wrong yet got the shortest end of the stick.

>falling in love with a coalburner

>watch inglorious basterds
>Hitler, Goebbels and other high ranking real life nazis get brutally killed
>not a sign anywhere in the movie of Himmler, the supposed architect of the Holohoax

What did Quentin Tarantino mean by that?

>>there would be literally no consequence for him doing anything to her
German soldiers were SEVERELY punished for raping women, in Germany and outside of it.

Breaking the rules in Nazi Germany, for a soldier, was hell or death.

t. grandmas and grandpas lived in occupied/annexed Sleska, Poland.
A young, fit, catholic, good looking, blonde, blue eyed german male with a rising career and high ranking falls in love with his female counterpart.

Only that she is a german of jewish religion that fucks niggers and kills him.

Bravo, Tarantino, self-inserting your mother and Oedipus complex.
There is always a white woman fucking niggers and a man that can't get her in Tarantino's movies.

literally the best warrior of the german masterrace
wants to breed with inferior french girl
the furher will never approve

TO BE FAIR, TO BE FAIR, TO BE COMPLETELY FAIR...

while the Jew girl was a Uber Bitch to him, she had reasons to do so, although it were actually basef on prejudice, since she didn't want to know him better

and he was going to rape her, so...

Still a great character

I don't believe he was gonna rape her, like these people do. But it was clear that deep down he felt entitled to her affection, and snapped because it turned out life isn't like your romantic comedies and the tsundere girl actually fucking hated him for real.

He was a very human character.

This. Best non-Reddit character of the film. Maybe even better than Lauda

>>Bravo, Tarantino, self-inserting your mother and Oedipus complex.
>look this up
>its true
thegrio.com/2013/01/07/quentin-tarantino-my-mom-dated-wilt-chamberlain/

This explains so much.

Who's Gestapo?

The hair is deliberately parted on the wrong side to over accentuate his slightly asymmetrically face.

I hate when the guy with the worst hair is the bad guy. It's JUST the most passive aggressive thing to do.

>blonde, blue eyed
But he's got brown hair and hazel eyes.

He killed hundreds of American! I'd call that something wrong!
But as far as with Shoshana then no, he did nothing wrong.
At least Tarantino was nice enough to have most of the characters die in that movie unlike the cuckfest that was Django.
But to look closer at the characters, she was literally trying to kill the Nazi high command.
She has no time to let anyone off easy.
She had a mission and she completed it, and as Tarantino said in reference to Kill Bill, "Revenge is messy, and innocent people die."
So I did feel bad for him and her too. He chose the wrong bitch to chase, and she had given up her life for the sake of revenge.

Despite his personality, he wasn't that bad of a king. He actually let Tyrion and Tywin deal with the realm's day to day affairs, even though he personally despised both

Good post

the little prick literally constantly tried to undermine and overrule Tyrion and he even tried to with Tywin but got put in his place immediately. He didn't have enough time to become a king so shitty it would be noteworthy. He would have gone on to be worse than Aerys II.

This handsome gentleman

>wrong

/our bry/

>There's nothing wrong with liquidising people in barrels of acid.

The poor man deserved so much better.

The Trump election

The most Jewish movie since Saving Private Ryanburgstein.

He didn't a shit about Japan. He just wanted to get rich

Been awhile since I've watched the movie. So the German dude got cucked because of a nigger ?