/sino/ - 中文

Guizhou edition

The thread for posting in Chinese and discussion about the Chinese-speaking world, culture, life, travel, economics, geopolitics, etc.

>Learning resources:
pastebin.com/KpgEG6G9
mega.nz/#F!x4VG3DRL!lqecF4q2ywojGLE0O8cu4A

>Recommended TV Series:
movie.douban.com/tv/#!type=tv&tag=国产剧&sort=rank&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Recommended Movies:
movie.douban.com/explore#!type=movie&tag=华语&sort=recommend&page_limit=20&page_start=0

>Literal Chinese cartoons:
bangumi.bilibili.com/guochuang/
ac.qq.com/event/cartoon2016/index.html

>Chinese Manga:
ac.qq.com/
u17.com/

>Online Novels:
qidian.com/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gV6eODKYHXI
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-12/the-global-economy-has-china-s-back-as-it-confronts-debt-demons
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-12/china-exports-surged-last-year-as-global-economy-boosted-demand
nytimes.com/2018/01/14/opinion/china-environmental-policies-wrong.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1vmwHJgaQ
bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-01-11/this-army-of-ai-robots-will-feed-the-world
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks cute, doesn't it.
But just imagine living there.

Stuck in this tiny ass village with dumbfuck rural Chinese instectoids.

literally me when the GF takes off her shoes

thread theme

youtu.be/gV6eODKYHXI

>Asians are controlled by weird insectoid reptilians
>In the end the WHITE MALE utterly btfo the Asian manlet

what point is this video trying to make

Insect? Is that why the Jewish people perpetrated the holocaust against themselves?

Peru? Very worried

Winston's final year in China has begun.

He won't make it through 2018 in China. You can see it in his eyes. Something just isn't right with him anymore.
China has finally got him. It destroyed him from the inside out.

It's either suicide, murder suicide (RIP Sasha) or he has a public spergout of massive proportions and gets deported back to South Africa.
Something on the scale of assaulting random people in the metro while only wearing some white briefs with visible skidmarks (had a bunch of foul jiaozi earlier and the public toilet was out of paper).

>TOLD YOU FUCKING CHINKSHITS TO STAY AWESOME *curbstomps a granny*

_IF_ he makes it to 2019 alive he will just resettle to Thailand or Vietnam.

Oh, he is from SA? I was trying to place his accent when I was looking through his spergy videos.

why dont you come to this thread more often? btw fuck those japs.

SEXPAT anthem

>insectoid

我喜欢这个词

because I have a life outside Jap thread

whats happening recently on the jap thread? Is the spammer still on?

lmao
/r/asianmasc btfo

3rd party consent is a meme probably? I can't think of anything else

yep

Okay lads, been offered to teach adults in Beijing. Wage is 1900 dollars a month. What are taxes like in China? Technically this is a pay cut for me but British taxes are fucking high so...

>beijing
>1.9k USD

What are the hours like on that? it seems a bit bellow average for tier 1

You'd save more money in China than you would in the UK.

Please carefully do your research before accepting your position. 1900 dollars for what? How many teaching hours? How many office hours? What is the total package? Do they give you free housing? If not then you'll be paying $500 or more on a livable place in a relevant part of the city. Is that ok with you?

I just accepted a position in a relevant part of Beijing for $3000 with housing for 18 teaching hours and no office hours per week.

Also if you want to meet up sometime let me know. I'm moving back to Beijing on Friday.

what the fuck? thats almost as much as i made as an accounting graduate in sydney

more if you account for free housing and only 18 hours
how did you find that job? do you have a degree in teaching?

Yep, teaching English over here was the smartest thing I've ever done.

seriousteachers.com

I spent about a month and a half sifting through all the standard shit jobs before stumbling onto this. My degree is in Computer Science.

it's really good without The F

I won't be there for a few months but if you are still posting by then, I will look you up here.

My package is no where near as attractive. But remember I have no relevant experience and my degree is in an unrelated subject. I will of course seek to get a better job later on but I have qualms about being a dog for a while. I work hard, so I usually get promoted or poached quickly enough in my jobs.

do you like France?

i like parts of it but generally no

I'd kms if I taught english for a living, regardless of country

The chinese gf makes it worth it.

Just remember that you were hired because you're white, not because you're a hard-working upstanding individual. You'll be used as such in a training center position like that.

You won't be promoted or poached either.

there's no shortage of that here lol

White monkey jobs eh? That SA cuck wasn't referring to these kinds of jobs btw

I think teaching english in China is big because they have not access to western media, I mean youtube is blocked there.

What do you mean?

i want to visit Peru
will you give me a tour of Lima?

you mean the westernized whores?

what would you like to see on here?

chink girls with the benefit of westernized

areas where I won't get robbed
traditional peruvian restaurants

Those are Koreans.

Excellent Winston posting friend! keep up the good work

no one wants a western whore with slanty eyes

Kino

yes I do

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-12/the-global-economy-has-china-s-back-as-it-confronts-debt-demons
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-12/china-exports-surged-last-year-as-global-economy-boosted-demand

>Export data remained strong last month after bumper trade year
>Credit slowed in December, signaling progess in debt campaign

>"The overall global environment will continue to be very supportive in terms of global demand for a second consecutive year, and that’s going to support China’s exports sector," Grace Ng, a China economist at JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Hong Kong, said in a Bloomberg Television interview.

>With a favorable wind at their back, China’s policy makers have started the new year with a volley of new regulations aimed at subduing the build-up of risk in the official banking sector and among shadow lenders.

Read the full details on 2017 full-year trade data here

>Over the first few days of 2018, the nation’s top regulators announced rules governing banks’ involvement in entrusted lending, barred insurance firms from extending loans in the guise of equity investment and tightened supervision on leveraged bond trading.

what does this have to do with sino?

>China surpassed the U.S. as the largest importer of oil last year as new refining capacity and independent buyers boosted demand
>China’s 2017 soybean imports rose 13.9 percent to an annual record, a sign of higher pork production
>Exports to North Korea fell 23.4 percent in December in the latest sign Beijing is working to comply with United Nations sanctions
>A better-than-expected global recovery supported trade last year while commodity prices helped bolster imports, customs administration spokesman Huang Songping said at a briefing in Beijing on Friday

India simply cannot compete with China

Yet Indians sometimes come here claiming they are better.

>Beijing's cleaner air
wow, must be a nightmare if beijing is a positive example

Beijing is much better this winter.

>Wage is 1900 dollars a month.
That's a bit low for Beijing, unless you're not teaching full-time.

India also is losing their 'allies' (former fuck slaves) to China.

Communism wins again.

It's your standard shitty training center position. He probably just accepted the first place that offered him a job.

rip

RIP Soros

RIP Goymoney

>all that land
>chinese pack themselves into a wannabe ant colony
xi xreatura...

RIP Japan

rip rup

still haven't internationalized the yuan. sure it's stabilized but no one uses it outside of china

>Beijing is much better this winter.

That's true. And it is steadily improving since 2013.
Hence, there are some whores who cry about "evil authoritarian actions" to implement and enforce the new environmental protection policies in China.

nytimes.com/2018/01/14/opinion/china-environmental-policies-wrong.html

Another piece of shit written by a whore. Why not contrast with the more democratic efforts of the Indian government? Oh, I forgot, there weren't any to begin with!

That comes next.
Short term goal is achieved: Soros and other fucking kikes who betted against the Yuan and hoping for a 1997-styled crash were BTFOed.

The real threat to the petrodollar.

taiwan number one

peru?

where are you peru

Okay?

Internationalizing your currency is meaningless unless you can get it above a 40% share (level necessary to facilitate financial transactions).

last year I would have said china has 5% of becoming superpower. Now it's more like 50% thanks to drumpf

All hail Trump

Jesus Christ these fucking shills are so pathetic. They have to find fault with everything. They demand X for years, and when they get X they call it wrong.

They act like fighting pollution is costless.

Are they actually surprised that some undeserving people pay for the actions of others? Is this a new phenomenon limited solely to China?

Man, I am fucking tired of reading these same bullshit opinions.

China’s pollution problem is APOCALYPTIC.
China’s pollution problem has not been ADDRESSED.
China’s pollution problem needs a powerful RESPONSE.
Local officials won’t lift a finger until they get THREATENED.

That’s how it is in every nation. You cannot keep pussyfooting around while billions of your people choke on pollution.
If a million need to die to fix the pollution problem, China will still save billions.

These opinion shills just fucking can’t comprehend that China isn’t a developed country with infinite money. Fuckups happen and they will continue to. But China is finally handling a problem that has plagued them for decades.

Anti-China shills can just keep shilling, it changes nothing.

>Jesus Christ these fucking shills are so pathetic.
Thought someone was calling out YOU

Can you please explain how Xi Jinping actually doing something about China’s horrible pollution is “wrong” as the NYT author claims?

No one fucking ever protected the environment until Xi Jinping took power. He’s the first leader who actually cares about not destroying more of REAL China.

I don't give a shit you clown ass niggs now admit you're the amwf poster

I am Japanese-American and like Asian women. I disdain wh*tes

When do you decide on whether you're Japanese or Cuban?

youtube.com/watch?v=Xj1vmwHJgaQ

Dude, fucking kill yourself

I’ve proven I am not the Cuban many times. You obviously are a newfag since I have been here since the start of /sino/. I MADE this general alongside the guy who studied with me in Shanghai.

Believe what you want about me. I could be Xi Jinping himself, it changes nothing.

calmate!

What are fob Asians like with hygiene? I want to date one, they seem perfect but I'm really worried I will find out 12 months into the relationship that she doesn't wipe her ass
There are plenty at my uni, should I avoid the ones from 3rd teir cities?

If they’re not particularly rich, they’ll probably be a bit dirty and farmerish. I.e. They’ll have mustaches, hairy arm pits, hairy toes etc. Only take showers a few times a week or something. Dirty butthole and pussy.

Hell, even the rich ones can be that way too

>Hairy toes

I'm moving to China in 4 months for a year

bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-01-11/this-army-of-ai-robots-will-feed-the-world

I think this whenever I see a photo of him, but Li Keqiang looks very different from the mental image I had of Chinese people. In this image for example I probably wouldn't be able to guess who is Chinese or Cambodian.

We talking about a guy or girl here

AND JUST LIKE THE CLOUDS, PERU’S EYES WILL DO THE SAME

IF CINDY WALKS AWAY, EVERY DAY IT’LL RAIN

‘AIN

AY-AY-AIN

laughingxi.jpg

I'd fuck him to be honest

>You'd save more money in China than you would in the UK.

I had a really long argument with an autist the other day about this.
I said I'd have more money at the end of the month by living and working in China, instead of the UK, even though my annual salary would be lower. Therefore I'd be richer.

And he spent ages arguing that I wouldn't be. Because purchasing power or some bullshit.

Had a super hygiene freak chink once, wouldn’t let me suck her toes unless straight out the shower.
And if I did suck them any other time she’d make me brush my teeth first Kek
Pucci and anus were always in perfect shape tho, a joy to licc.

"Mr Xi, Pollution is at dangerous levels in Beijing, what shall we do?"
"Force polluting industry to close or move, ban the polluting vehicles, demolish the hutongs where people burn coal for heat".

Meanwhile in Britain:

"Mr Kahn Pollution is at dangerous levels in London, what shall we do?"
"Ban diesel cars in 2040".

had a bitch that wouldn’t let me kiss her after I licked her feet

another girl tongue kissed me goodbye after I fucked her and licked her butthole

asian girls are strange

>doesn't know what hes talking about
>argues his point anyway
god damn i hate autists like this

I know right? Who gives a shit about "muh purchasing power" when my rent will be a 3rd?