What's living in New Zealand like? I'd like to run away from the nazis and Russians...

What's living in New Zealand like? I'd like to run away from the nazis and Russians. Do you have nazis and Russians in NZ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY
youtube.com/watch?v=jr_JD1Vj2j8
youtube.com/watch?v=YC1RrgPnzRU#t=4m
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZsDUscLGjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Nazis and Russians
>bad
If you don't want those you just take a boat to Swedistan.

Peaceful than Australia.
Kiwis are true friend of aryans than emu.

Not far enough from the nazis and Russians.

Stop playing DOTA2

fuck off we're full

Low (yet rising) crime, clean (yet deteriorating) environment, chill people. Very bare on the cultural front, and good luck getting a high paying job.

A deep seeded contempt for urban planning means that our cities will become less and less liveable as the population grows, so if you want to enjoy the country act quick.

Nah mate, I saw on Top of the Lake, there's loadsa empty space there

Also, I'm in tech so I think I'd have enough points to get in

Are there certain industries with relatively higher pay?

South Island is peaceful place.

It actually sounds exactly like a mirror Finland.
>cold
>lots of empty space and untouched nature
>quiet
>high cost of living
>reserved people
>high suicide rate

New Zealand has some of the lowest paying jobs of all first world countries.

It makes up for this by being the most beautiful country in the world.

Don't know about NZ m8 but I'll swap with you.

>tfw no qtFinnishgf to naked sauna with

I have been there for 3 months. People are okay, the landscape is nice but the culture is boring. Also keep in mind that you won't get the same standard of living like in europe. It's more like the africa of the western world.

>It's more like the africa of the western world.

In 20 years us and Australia will be all that's left of the western world

No offense, but Australian girls I've known are what I'd call, er, "forward". It's pretty fun.

Sauna isn't really sexual, when it's already 100°C any aerobics would make you pass out. You can still check each other out though. It's not polite to do, but you can.

I thought you guys were the Africa of the western world now?

You better be white cunt

Brown cunts can fuck off

What's the national character of kiwis like? My impression of Aussies is they're relatively extroverted, laid back, loud, sometimes shallow. Are they relatively more introverted/quiet in NZ? I read New Zealanders read the most books in the world.

They're like our little brother who's more introverted but easier to get along with

I'm going to NZ next year. You can have Iceland, mongrel.

50% of Aucklands poulation is asian. And it doesn't look better in Wellington. We are sitting in the same boat.

>50% Asian

>Do you have nazis and Russians in NZ?
Our biggest gang (The mongrel mob) which is mostly maoris, get swastikas tattooed and greet each other by yelling sieg heil. Apparently it's just to be edgy. Never met any Russians here.

It's a good place to live, kiwis are chill people.

As for the cons...
...this bro is right, don't expect the same lifestyle you have in Europe.

how about FUCK OFF WERE FULL

Medicine in rural areas can be lucrative. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit you can make a good business on arbitrage -- most things in New Zealand cost a lot more than they do elsewhere, to the point where you can make a living just by buying shit overseas and reselling them here. I imagine there's money to be made in farming, although every farmer I've spoken to complains about how there isn't. That's about it.

>culture is boring
What the fuck sort of culture do you expect

I feel bad for Indains that are scared of Aus because of all the lebos that bashed your people for no good reason other than being Indian.

In 20 years, Australia and New Zealand will have a gook culture. We will no longer be part of the West.

we are already loosing are anglo-saxon heritage to other whites

I want to visit NZ someday, but I know that it will be bad to say the traditional hello there, it might kill someone.

look how cute these birds are

>ywn be shagged by a rare endangered kiwi parrot

youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY

Tell them about the Maori owned beaches and rivers etc - only their race has access to them.

NZ is a fucking cesspool of White guilt and liberalism with loads of shit tier criminal white niggers thrown in.

Sadly this is the truth.
They even come out and demand money from tourists who stop for a night at certain places.

Upside, there inbreeding will cull them sooner rather then latter.

when Bob Jones wanted to get a window replaced in Auckland he had to get 13 different iwi to consent

filthy dumb north island scum

How did you afford that, Sergei?
isn't your wage something like $4 per week?

does anyone in new Zealand dab?

how hard is it to even gain citizenship?

youtube.com/watch?v=jr_JD1Vj2j8

Auckland will be Chinese soon

you'll fit right in

too late

Fuck you, you're not.

oh man. el oh el.

I don't know what that is.

Probably some klepto-oligarch's son

yes we are and if more people came in then our way of life would be threatened

>tfw living in red part

are you chinese?

which area lad i'm in a green area

White people naturalize before you know it. It's certain chinks, brownies and slavs that have trouble adopting a new culture.

Finnish guy I know loves it. Says you got too many nogs and slimes. Course hes a real outdoorsman

I believe it's referring to this (skip to 4 mins)

youtube.com/watch?v=YC1RrgPnzRU#t=4m

worse

jaffas

>tfw orange

What industry is he in?

>White people naturalize before you know it
m8 we are an Anglo country there is a reason that before the 80s we only let in Brits and banned all other europeans

god that guy is absurd

it makes up for this by having the highest relative prices in the world

a big mac combo is NZ $37.85 (USD $27)

No I'm white surrounded by samoans and tongans with an endless supply of children

I've been here 24 years and this one house I swear has had at least 200 children occupying it, that or these 6 polynesian children have been living there for 20+ years and never aged a day past 11

LOL fucking kraut tourists are such cancer. Tell your fellow stormniggers to avoid us, you gimp.

Niet

I'm in South Island now mate, just out of Christchurch. It's pretty white down here and we got mountains and shit for skiing. It was hailing earlier this morning actually.
Still liberal shitstorms everywhere though I wish we had more Nazi's

>big mac combo is NZ $37.85
does a fucking jew own your local maccas

>NZ $37.85

wut? its like $11

NZ is sooooooo good that half of their population live and work in Australia

Can't you just tell them to fuck off because beaches are public?

He was a mechanical engineer

>just tell them to fuck off because beaches are public?
you have never met real north island maoris have you

They are now all coming back and buying up houses cos you'really just a mine based banana republic. You're done.

Lads, I'm thinking of breeding with a maori qt so my children can tell chinks to fuck off without causing a media storm

I've never heard of that before though, what can they really do if you refuse to pay? You're within the law.

our north island maoris are actually think that the law does not apply to them and ours are a hell of a lot darker than yours youtube.com/watch?v=6ZsDUscLGjA

South Island is full fuck off!

Rip North Island. F

Can anyone own a bolt rifle in NZ?

If we can get them off the dole, they are our greatest ally.

>being this salty about not having any useful skills that Australia would need.

>says the economy that validates his country at all is over

>doesn't know how insignificant NZ is

Wew

are you real free men? does mommy let you own a gun for defense?

you can have a full auto if you can the license

Like I'd want to live with you whinging cunts

who cares about culture? you people are really delusional. learn to be content and live life in peace. who cares about some tribal dance or local fetish?

Yeah you just need a firearm licence which is easy enough to get, you can own an AR15 as long as the grip is integrated into the butt like pic related. You'e not aloud more than a 7 round mag for it though. I've got a few 30 round mags for it though you just can't get caught with them.

Yes i legally own a AR-15 in .300ACC with free standing stock, pistol grip and 30 rnd mags

F R E E D O M

Scandinavians are closer to anglos than Krauts and Baguettes, m8

culturally you are miles and miles away

Honestly, almost every ausfailian is a disgusting bootlicker who denigrates our ancestors who went and smashed the krauts. Whinging about zeeeee joooooos all the time. Fucking hell, imagine living there.

Nobody wants to die in an earthquake on white trash Island mate. You cunts are worse than the maori and the climate is shit.

t. The Mount

>whinging about said population being whingers

Keep it up cuzzy bro. This is entertaining

Btw. I love how islanders identify with African Americans. B-ball, rap and such. You should identify with Indonesians

>maori qt
there is such thing?

the only kiwi i ever met was an extremely touchy guy. he jumped over his bosses (chinese) desk when they cheated him out of some pay and then got kick out of china.

northern krauts are probably closer

all the fucking jerry lovers on this board should bloody die

Rankings show them being some of the happiest countries in the World, with the highest HDI. And, obviously, the scenery is amazing.

How comes you hear nothing but complaints from Kiwis? May it be due to de-industrialization, the lack of productive jobs?

>you hear nothing but complaints from Kiwis
thats because there is alot to complain about

Because our median wage is half that of America and everything costs twice as much.

How hard is it to get a e-license?

lol