Booziples

booziples

>a star butterfly character

garbage.

>Classic image.jpg

MY HANDS

Mediocre designs for a show based off of a mediocre movie. I don't see the problem here.

DUDE

CALARTS

LMAO

GRATUITY

THE GIRL'S NAME IS GRATUITY AND THEY CALL HER TIP FOR SHORT

THAT'S SOMETHING OUT OF A NIGGER JOKE, MY FRIENDS.

well, this is... wow

I liked these threads when the movie was being advertised.

Wow, is this a Star Vs spinoff?

She reminds me of Sabrina... but not black.

JUMANJI!

How did Cal Arts go from this...

I had fun with them, too.
I fondly recall writing a greentext about Sheldon coming out to the cast of Big Bang Theory as having secretly been an alien the whole time

...to this?

>animation looks like a mishmash of flapjack and breadwinners

Jesus christ everyone really is drawing the same aren't they

BOJANGLES

Dunno, laziness?

>comparing something for a movie, that's made to reach all audiences to something that's made for a little more than a tv budget for helmet children

Are you retarded?

How about posting an image from the film itself? 101 Dalmatians suffers from the same problem most Disney films in the late 60's/70's/early 80's have of looking really ugly due to the xerox process.

This can't be real.

Pongo has got a really large set of nuts and shaft.

I totally forgot this movie even existed. All I remember is someone editing Bazinga alien by giving him a "Don't Shoot" t-shirt or whatever was popular when that fat nigger got killed in Ferguson.

>memes based on retarded tan OCs

The creator of Flatjack is working on this.

You don't belong in Sup Forums, fuck off and kill yourself.

HANDS

>they don't even remember how Tip's design looked
Fucking kek

Its going to turn out good like a few other shows Sup Forums hated on

Playing devils advocate though, even the animators before Dalmations drew sketchy because they didn't need to draw clean, the xeroxing process only made those initials drawings part of the final cel which made everything sketchy.

I wounldn't say everything (pic related).

They probably chose to forget. The 2D is much better.

>The 2D is much better.
nah

The 3D is hideous with horrendously awkward and lumpy proportions, I can stand to look at the other one so it wins by default

Speaking of mediocre CGI movies, did anyone actually watch this?

It literally just came out in the states didn'tnt?
Also it's got decent reviews and is going to make a lot of money. So prepare for the franchise

>degenerate Sup Forums sheeptard spotted

I don't even necessarily hate "the calarts style" or whatever but good god does this look lazy and ugly.

WHAT DOES HE SAY AGAIN ?

KILL YOURSELF!

Not Martha!

Kill yourself.

Continue living a long life

You need to be 18 yrs or older to use this site.

M Y H A N D S
Y
H
A
N
D
S

Rooooooxanne. You don't have to wear that red dress tonight.

It comes out this month and there's still barely anything on it.
I guess it's like a slice of life?

turkmenistan

Ugh

Oh god my eyes. That is way too busy. It's weird that literally every background object has a busy texture while the characters themselves have zero shading. My eyes can't figure out where to settle and that is a huge issue.

BAZOOPLE

Please leave.

Bazina

Beep boop

bingo bango bongo

blumopple

I wonder if it'll turn out like Croods where it's been through multiple studios so it has a few extremely different looks between episodes.

>tfw sick mother

YOU WIN THIS TIME BIZANEMBEO PERSON

I've never watched Big Bang Theory and never will.

Treblinka

>did anyone actually watch this?
I have no idea what the plot is and I'm already sold on the idea of pets misbehaving for 88 minutes.

It's the plot of the Garfield movie, right?
New pet, he tries to get rid of the other but accidentally gets rid of both of them and hijinks ensue.

>mfw they didn't copy anything from the original movie except for some purple alien thing.
This is fucking retarded. Why base it off the movie, but not to reuse the original designs in a stylised form without making look unrelated?

Please, it's a four syllable word and it involves spending money on things that aren't crack, hookers and guns. Niggers would never get that joke.

also Toy Story as well.

The creator is black.

>Draw large, puffy nipples on underage female character

Is there such a thing as an anti-boner?

WHAT DID I MISS?

bump

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Denying your shit taste is a sad life.