Why is Many Billy's friend when she thinks he is annotingly dumb and they seem to share no common interests?

why is Many Billy's friend when she thinks he is annotingly dumb and they seem to share no common interests?
they're left together on the same house and are together all the time

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nogDeyhfLIo?t=15m59s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Manipulation

Because he's the only one who willingly hangs around her.

He's the only friend Mindy wasn't willing to steal.

>mindy
>MINDY
mandela effect?

dude, just checked, she's called Mindy in the show

no, its clearly mAndy

He means Mindy, you dumbass.

No, they mean Mindy, the bitch who stole Grim once.
She seems to not bother with Billy, probably because he's really fucking annoying.

CINDY!

>Mandy is the Rickest Rick
>Billy is the Mortiest Morty

really makes you think

because she wanted to fuck him

Plankton: Correct!

I thought they were brother and sister..

What are the top ten episodes/specials?

Think about what makes Nicole and Richard Watterson love each other

Because Billy is the only living person who tolerates her and, even if she's a complete bitch, she still wants someone to be there for her, to boss around or just to keep her company.

He's too stupid to object to her orders.

I remember he got fed up with her shit sometimes but that was because Grim made him think a bit.

Yes, a sassy bitch.

Because he's too stupid to live without her and she for God knows what reason seems to genuinely care about him beyond her need for a mindless servant (It's not like she doesn't have Grim to do her bidding more competently anyway).

Even Frankenstein would care about Igor.

They keep each other in check. With out her monitoring him, Billy would become an avatar of chaos and utter destruction. Without him to occupy her time, she would have sooner claimed the planet as her own. He is the ustoppable force to her immovable object.

Yeah is pretty much these. They need to be toghether to not destroy the world, also in some twisted way Billy and Mandy are the only ones that really understand each other at the point that even if Mandy is the emperor of the world she wants Billy to make her company.

Billy was hung like a horse.

It's really cute in a way.

Mandy had a legitimate crush on Billy. Especially with Blandy.
What sort of desperate desperate desperate desperate creature would choose Billy.
Straight up jealous.

What does she see in him?

is the only creature that can actually love Mandy without being submissive to her, that why Mandy dosen't love Irwin he just kiss the floor where she walks, meanwhile Billy obeys Mandy but because he loves her and sometimes contradicts her. Mandy would love Billy because she can really control him

Something she can't completely control.

Even Irwin wants to feel it.

Yeah kinda like that.

Even Irwin feels small and inadequate by comparison and he's black

>Many
>Mindy
>mAndy
>Morty

And very dirty.

So what's the differences

It's not easy for a girl who can't smile.
>Like Mandy

>literally rape

Always the love trouble maker

>kissing is rape

>kissing
>not literally rape

It's an unconsenting sexual act. It sure as fuck isn't rape like that other user said but I think kissing falls under sexual depending on how far you go with it.

So next Irwin try to have the kisses and sex in a private room.

That's a reference to a sci-fi book, God-Emperor of Dune. Mandy in that episode would be God-Emperor Leto Atreides II, who to put it shortly is a immortal indestructible human-worm hybrid who can see the future. The alien worms produced a drug called the Spice before Leto killed them by terraforming the desert planed they lived on (but not until he fuses with a bunch of them). The Spice did all sorts of nifty things like extending the average human lifespan to over 300 years and making it possible for people to precisely control every muscle in their body with adequate training

He has the last stockpiles of Spice left in the universe and controls the Spacing Guild (which make FTL space travel possible via minor prescience) and the Bene Gesserit (all-female group of space super-jesuits who took it upon themselves to protect humanity, until they fucked up a breeding program meant to produce a male Bene Gesserit and ended up being turbocucked by Leto's father before Leto proper) via Spice-based hydraulic despotism, as members of both organizations are hopelessly addicted to the Spice as a necessity for their abilities to work.

He basically turns the universe into a less edgy but more excruciatingly boring version of Warhammer 40k (Dune is actually a major inspiration for 40k). This is done because his father fucked up by using his prescience too much and leading humanity into a timeline of certain extinction, so Leto has to carry out a millenia-spanning plan called the Golden Path to ensure humanity survives as long as possible. For this to be possible he needed to keep clones of the former Atreides House swordmaster Duncan Idaho (Billy here), because he NEEDS to be assasinated by him by using his one weakness - water.

This has the end goal of making humanity collectively fear centralized power and charismatic leaders like him in their "genetic memory" (long story)

The funny thing is that none of the previous books are that weird

Billy and Mandy comes on Boomerang right now. God bless

Also, he knows how almost the whole plot of the book and the next 2 ones will play out.

Pretty clear it was an abusive relationship, Mandy could get him to do anything she wanted

But at the end she dosen't want anyone to hurt him

Sexual Harassment.

Tsundere

TOMORROW DEXTER, THAT'LL BE OUR LUCKY DAY

if you want to be technical

Is it abusive if Billy doesn't mind?

I appreciate you typing that, I read it, but I dunno how to respond

It's because Mandy and Billy were very similar to each other in the end. Mandy being so intelligent and mean that she ends up acting like a sociopath, and Billy being so dumb and lacking in self awareness that he ends up acting sociopathic in many situations.

Dune is a very fun series if you are able to stand the prose and how incredibly, increasingly contrived everything gets with each book until God-Emperor

There's actually another Dune reference on Billy and Mandy, but it's for the much saner first book. The one with the beauty contest

youtu.be/nogDeyhfLIo?t=15m59s

The box makes you feel like your hand is being incinerated, but you aren't supposed to pull it out because there's a gom jabbar (a poisoned needle which can kill instantly) put to your neck. Someone who's "human" and therefore apt for the Bene Gesserit would be able endure the pain rather than give to his instincts and pull it out

>Boke and Tsukkomi Routine

I think she gets lonely without some kinda cohort. Remember the episode where Mandy became a futuristic mutant worm queen and had an entire lab dedicated to cloning more Billy's to keep her company?

Both outcasts. There are others, of course, but Billy is the only one too damn stupid to be intimidated. But that alone does not a good lackey make. Above all else, Billy is loyal. And true loyalty is almost unheard of, even in fiction.

sums it up pretty well, Billy/Mandy is a wonderful ship

this is also probably true

She has a crush on him. They reference this two or three times in the show and first film.

why does she have a crush on him? Probably a power thing.

Jesus man. And I thought Reign of the Supermen would be the weirdest I read this week.

I read that entire thing waiting for you to link it back to Billy and Mandy, ya dingus

This

have you read The Transformers vs GI Joe yet perchance, cause if not you really should as it's an amazing and trippy read

Aside from his bulbous nose, and even with it in a way, he's kind of cute.

Not yet, but after all the weird shit I've been reading lately I'm probably going to hold off a bit before I get to it.

Really.

Can someone please draw Lucy as Mandy, Lincoln as Billy, and some other sister (Leni?) as the Grim Reaper?

The real question is why is there only like three r34 pictures of beast-mask mandy

I saw Mac last week in London, dude's incredible.

That's a scientist with Cobra hair and a GI Joe belt in a weird cultist outfit, performing an ancient Cobra/Decepticon ritual with the decapitated corpse of Soundwave and a motorbike built from the unconscious form of Bumblebee in GI Joe's headquarters, the PIT.
Any other questions?

Yes, she is tsundere as fuck. She claims to loathe him but go out of her way to save him and got really sad when she thought he was dead.

I remember when a 6 years old boy was accused of sexual harassment for kissing a girl in the hand. And the girl was fine with it as the boy and girl considers themselves boyfriend and girlfriend.

It is a fucked up world.

It's weird, I never really thought about it before. But now that I do, it makes perfect sense. Now I don't know if I'd go full romance, but It's apparent that Mandy deeply cares for Billy.
>captcha is milkshakes

so I suppose kissing your mother is sexual, too?

bruh

She has no other friends.

Yeah. Why else go on about something irrelevant for so long?

Why?

Always the bitch who wanted to be a grim alike.

That's new.

yes
I just drew it

Crippling emotional dependency.

That's wrong, the decentralization and societal engineering are secondary to his primary goal; making humanity genetically immune to the tyranny of prescience via directed selection.

>I am the predator of mankind.

Well then can you completed and color it.

Mandy wants to be like eris.