Poland is based because they are the last bastion of christianity and whiteness in europe

>poland is based because they are the last bastion of christianity and whiteness in europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY
nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Cost-of-living/Local-purchasing-power
youtube.com/watch?v=HZOhgIrPH4s
youtube.com/watch?v=DhWWAmZHI8I
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*>russia

It's right

This, but unironically

>slavs
>white

>2nd world economy
>uneducated violent people
>protofascist governments
>rampant degeneracy and drug use

At least they're white, huh?

>fascist
I wish. We are ruled by retarded leftists

yes, that's the most important thing

why do you keep making these shitty political threads?
What is wrong with Canada?

>defending toilet cleaners
no wonder canada is going downhill

What about them?
youtube.com/watch?v=uhxEgNW5tvY

russia being the only white country on the list

They are the biggest toilet cleaner exporters

>defending

No wonder America is going downhill

nd world economy
Are you retarded?
>>uneducated violent people
Polish youth is one of the most higher educated in Europe percentage wise.
>>protofascist governments
You went even more retard.
>>rampant degeneracy
That would be the western west like the U.S. and Germany.
>and drug use
That would be Russia.

Poland is the new Russia and this is not a compliment.

Their economic model is based around asking EU for gibs. BASED white country!

>That would be Russia.

Are you the polish diaspora guy?

Oh, when will the leafs learn...

yeah, spotted that degenerate too

So you've heard of my legend.

Yeah no offense man but you are like mexicans here. "We love our old country its the best etc etc" but they find 1billion reasons not to go back when asked why.

It is a second world economy though, you can't deny that.

>we

i have never seen someone post it here. it is always the ones like you that post wojak
you dumb fuck

no one on Sup Forums ever claimed poland is based aside from ironic shitposts, dumb strawman post

it's a third world economy, their average salary is 500 euros. have you ever been to a poland/v4 general? it's literally bragging about low salaries and shit

on Sup Forums I only see polish people say their country sucks, but everywhere else Sup Forums t_d you hear it as a bastion of freedom and the last defender against muslims

Purchasing power is all that matters. Compare to Italy.

i just checked and pooland is still worse

Not offended.
t. retard.
t. retards.

>ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WOW ARE YOU KIDDING?? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

your polish whore of a mother is retarded. should have gotten an abortion, that stupid bitch

>tfw unemployed beggars get more money from the state than polish peoople working 60 hours a week

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

I can't hear you, are you choking on a dick?
Your retarded ass doesn't even know what the "1-3 world" classification even means.

>the alt-right swede has logged on

Proofs?
Compare Rome and Warsaw.

>dude based poland is so fucken based
>they're keeping it real, not like the yuropoors

So why do you live in Sweden

Everyone on Sup Forums says their country sucks, literally every single country.
Many people here also admit they have mental illnesses, are adult virgins, or chronically unemployed as well. Not exactly the best sources of information.

>swede
its diaspora, he should be grateful his parents had the wit to leave their shithole

>Polish diaspora fags defend their oligarchs fucking over their poor who get paid a slaves wage despite working to death
They mostly deserve it though. Even they immigrate they want to turn their host countries into the shithole that they come from

is that good enough for you? please tell me you're not one of those guys thinking pooland is "based"

>Poland 7 points behind a literal african shithole

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off commie.
Already said.
I have no idea what the fuck your blabbing on about.

Don't be a nigger.

Oligarch cocksuckers are not welcome in Europe GTFO to you wage slave shithole

why the fuck are you giving me capital comparisons if we're talking COUNTRIES here?

>Comparing one of the worlds most visited cities and the former world capital to a slavic shithole full of commieblocks

Oligarchism is a mental disease

damn ahmed, you really showed him. now get back to syria

When did I ever advocate for oligarchs you retard?

>"Hurr durr Poland is shite"
>Purchasing power is the only thing that matters
>"Let me give you a link where it says Poland is shithole wink wink"
>Are you retarded?
>"why the fuck are you giving me capital comparisons if we're talking COUNTRIES here?"
Fucking sharters, I swear.

Only if you post your 23&me results and say the phrase "whiter than yo muhammed"

You are polish it's in your slavic blood literally every slavic country is run by oligarchs. You peopledon't fit in western countries, you let yourself get fucked by anyone who hold even the tiniest power over you and you clean their saliva off the floor when they spit on it because "muh conservatism ebul muslim gommies"

compulsory

It was a big thing a year ago. Wait another year and see what the new trend it

poland is actually doing very well for being under the soviets for so long

Fuck off wh*Toids
We are proud Negroes and we have nothing in common with your filthy wh*Toid kind

Take your pills, buddy.

Because you were specifically asked to compare Rome to Warsaw you utter retard, or you're playing dumb. And oh, you got owned.
>to a slavic shithole full of commieblocks
You know jack shit about Warsaw.
youtube.com/watch?v=HZOhgIrPH4s

shilling for POOLAND is probably the most retarded thing i've seen a Russian do. you're comparing capitals while you're supposed to compare the overall purchasing power. capitals don't mean jack, i hope you realise that.
fuck off, whore

You were blown the fuck out Markusz. Now sign here, I am your foreign landlord who poland allows buying up all the houses from under local noses. In here it states if you have daughters, I get to give them a nice creampie on their 18th birthday. Do as your told, capitalism dindu nuffins HAIL KACZYNSKI!!!

Problems?

warsaw is shit

stop giving me random towns and compare the countries instead you dumbfuck

>tfw a uneducated cook earns more than someone wih a masters degree in Poland, even though rents are the same thanks to the state

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Austrian talking about slavic blood
LMAO

Austrians are germanized Slavs to begin with

Same street in the summer ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=DhWWAmZHI8I

Fuck off already
You're an embarrassment even for Sup Forums's standards

"you were specifically asked to compare Rome to Warsaw you utter retard, or you're playing dumb. And oh, you got owned."
Learn to read, mexicano.

Lol I am not native Austrian I can shittalk your shithole all I fucking want. My country is better than yours in every single way imagineable. People flee your shithole am come live here when they want to make actual money ;)

>You peopledon't fit in western countries,
You know you're an Austrian right xD?

>butthurt iranian
>austrian
You should be grateful his friend - belgian muzzie - didn't remove this thread because you are rude to minorities

>I am not native Austrian
that explains a few things

hes iranian btw

oh jesus is that really necessary?
>Purchasing power is all that matters. Compare to Italy.
>i compare italy to poland
>poland loses
>HURRRHURRRRRRR BUT NOW COMPARE MUH WARSAW TO ROME EREEEE

>fuck off, whore
Fuck your mother, the hard way, how she likes it, but try to put on multiple condoms to compensate for her thirst for the BBC.

What the fuck America...

He's a shitskin iranian.

Well compared to prewar Warsaw it really is.
youtube.com/watch?v=Rc3zONK8ERk

I'm sorry you had to see this

All these slavic tears. How does it feel that literally less than 15 people decide how your country is run? Everything from media to justice is controlled, you will never recover from this form of corruption, especially since you are so easily distracted from all that bullshit by hating me the supposed ebul brown person while your goverment is fawing you anally without lube as well as your children because you will always be designated wage slave country for international investors ;)

come here. lets do it the auschwitz way

There's no drugs in Poland though, and it isn't fascist, that means state production is regulated by a central government, and it obviously isn't as the E.U bought out most of the companies.

you got anything left to say you fucking cunt?

>>poland loses
That's where you're wrong. But I see you're pretty retarded to realize it.

>t. was crying the other day because his president is a nazi now

Pretty much.
You need to think in perpective.
Whole Europe(including Russia) will become more and more muslim.
Poland will only has their tatars who are pretty stable in their birthrates and actually based unlike EU muslims.

No shit, but living costs lower in Poland as well.

i see your tiny brain is have a bit of a difficulty here so i'll put it simple:
this website shows the local purchasing power by country (by country, yes, the capital does not represent the entire country)

Literally the best feeling in the world. I'm an exotic guy to the girls, I have always something interesting to say because I always stick out in crowds so people notice me and I get to live in the most liveable city in the entire world while you will ALWAYS be an avergae wageslave slavshit. Get fucked. Please keep voting PiS I want to fuck cheap polish hookers sooner than later, I don't even have to say please your little slav brain will get so angry by this text that you have NO CHOICE but to vote for economically right wing parties

I control you guys 100%

Your whole is existence is crying about something here. You cry about nazzis, ebil fascists, austrians, everything. You just pathetic retarded muzzie nobody likes. You make up stories to gain some sympathy but you are so fucking annoying even muzzies that support you don't want to post anything when you post. Just fuck off already

ishaving

Gtfo if you can't take it then.
How do you know?

>Poland is fascist
Fascism requires totalitarianism, corporatism and ultranationalism. I can see ultranationalism sentiment in the people but what about the other two?

>There's no drugs in Poland
a shitton of weed

>2nd world economy
Yea but they willl be first world in 10 years
>uneducated violent people
False, poles are very educated and non violent
>protofascist governments
False, current government is christian democrats.
>rampant degeneracy and drug use
False