So, just thought of something regarding Lark

So, just thought of something regarding Lark.

>Lark's costume is yellow and black
>Watchmen trade paperback is yellow and black
>Watchmen are now in the DC universe

Lark confirmed joining Watchmen?

this diversifaction has gone TOO FAR this time

It has?

Batman's been a historically dark franchise. It's only fitting he gets a sidekick to reflect that.

It'll be fun to see Lark switching back and forth between the Batfamily and Watchmen, so who will he be apprentice too, Rorscarch?

Oh, I was okay with Grey and Blue Batman, I was okay with grey and black Batman, I was even okay with bright orange ski salom Batman. But yellow capeless motorcycle gear Batman, no sir this is a step too far

When I saw this costume I immediately thought that Batman's idea was to armor someone else up in bright colors so they are the target, making it easier for him to stealthily take them down.

Similar to older robin costumes, but this time he said "Fuck it, I'll just make them a bright yellow target. No one will see me"

Isn't Rorschach dead?

we need a brown batman costume

But Bruce isnt wearing it.

The bat visor and symbol don't really make sense if his name is Lark

Operation get behind the darkies I see, oh Bruce.

So it's just Doc Manhatten?

I am so godamn sick of writers trying to add more members to the bat family.

We need a brown girl batman.

I WAS LISTENIN!

Batman made it
Did you think it wasn't going to have bat symbols all across it?

DC don't give Batman ANOTHER new sidekick when you didn't even develop the last one you gave him.

As far as i understand he's just going to get trained then pushed out to patrol the streets like what he's doing with the others

>Batman
>not branding his sidekicks

Just the Robins have brands in... other places.

>I am so godamn sick of writers trying to add more members to the bat family.

This. It's just hacky now.

I totally get wanting to leave your mark on the bat-family. I REALLY do. But if you don't bother to make them memorable, nobody's gonna end up caring. Harper and Duke are gonna end up like Orpheus and Onyx if they're not careful.

They should drop Batwoman and Batwing too so they can bring back Azrael and Huntress

>Hear about DC Rebirth
>Oh good, maybe Batman will become good again
>See this nigger and that absolutely 110% disgusting costume with a Batsymbol on its face
>*sigh*

I agree, where the fuck is our girl Robin, DC? Steph got two fucking issues, she doesn't count.

Black people have a higher diversity point rating than women.

Black > Muslim > gay > woman > hispanic

Were did it say his name? am i just that behind, it sucks being from the UK so hard to follow comics.

>Orpheus and Onyx
Who?

There's only one Bruce who should be wearing these kinda clothes, but alas, he's dead.

>implying gays are still higher on the totem pole than women now that they got that marriage thing legalized

that was justice league 3001