Cuck is probably one of the best insults to come out of all this since it describes the user perfectly...

Cuck is probably one of the best insults to come out of all this since it describes the user perfectly. It automatically let's you know everything you need to know about the user:

*Loves memes and buzzwords

*Is under 18 years old

*Is terrified of sex and sexuality

*Is terrified of brown people

*Fantasises about Muslims fucking their mothers

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/vanessa-perez-70b3918a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

linkedin.com/in/vanessa-perez-70b3918a

More shills exposed.

This thread literally slurps semen out of gaping vaginas.

Cuck is annoying sure but it triggers the shit out of leftists. So it's fine by me.

CHECKED

What's going on in this image

projecting pretty hard dude.

/fit/ told him to wear a guys fawkes mask shirt to a club since women love that shit, and he actually did it, the absolute madman.

Not an argument.

what kind of club is populated by 15 year olds? asking for a friend.

Teen parties, it's a thing here. You have to be under 18. Jailbait paradise.

You see more fear in the crowd than the kid in the middle.

it was a joke user jeez

all those girls lowkey wanna fuck him

>You see more fear in the crowd
The Jews fear the Samurai

>terrified of brown """people"""

no i just hate the fuckers

if they wish to have their own countries i could give a fuck less what they do. just dont fucking move permanently to mine

Actually, OP...

You reveal more about yourself than anything else. Jews and good goyim (i.e. you) are absolutely terrified of allowing white people to have any sense of racial solidarity, or to use any language that conveys it.

So, for example, "black pride" is a great thing, while "white pride" is forbidden. Black history month, or TV stations, or college funds are great, whereas any white analogue would be unthinkable.

The thing about the word "cuck" that scares you so much is that it represents a mainstream blowback against all of your hypocritical and regressive bullshit. This isn't just the college republicans or the talk radio listeners that you're dealing with. Its actually the kids and the normal people now.

All your mechanisms of intellectual repression and dishonesty... All your cheap tactics of intimidation, etc are falling apart. And you can't keep the lid on it any more.

Is the word abused? Yes. But keep crying about it. The threat of being called "racist" just isn't working too well anymore. White people are identifying with each other. They're defining out-groups. And all the Jews, niggers, and KEKS can go get fucking bent.

This was a good /thread.

The thing is that word lost it's value over over-usage.
At first it was powerful, but shouting it left and right it lost high impact it had

>All your mechanisms of intellectual repression and dishonesty... All your cheap tactics of intimidation, etc are falling apart. And you can't keep the lid on it any more.

Shut the fuck up about, because regular white people, who take pride in who they are, are constantly repressed even harder.
When we spoke what we have in mind we are ostracized from society, censored or even sued
People are loosing their jobs, because 'muh' racists, fascist or homophobic they are

NOBODY are going to be that hard repressed when he are just insulted "KEK"

seeing the reaction to being called a cuck reminds me of the quote about naming the jew
>you can call him faggot, queer, loser, nerd or any other name and they fall off like water
>but call him a cuck and he reels because he knows hes been found out