Netflix + Amazon Prime + Hulu: $32/mo

Netflix + Amazon Prime + Hulu: $32/mo

Heroin: $30/mo in coastal cities

How can streaming even compete?

I just railed a fatty spike and I'm leanin duggy

>post picture of crushed up pill
>calls it heroin
newfag gtfo

When exactly did you decide to throw away your life? Don't tell me that you can stop at any time. You will not be able to without lots and lots of help and dedication. Sure it's enough now, but what if your dealer moves away? Are you gonna have enough stashed for when that happens?

Literally this

Heroin is at least $50 a day if you have any kind of habit

Lmfao fuck off newfag you'll never know what it's like lmfao

fuck yeah bro these stupid newfags dont know how good we heroin addicts got it

is it illegal to talk about making heroin? because i would like to start my own lemoneda stand if you know what i mean

Why don't you just fuck off? Lmao? U newfag

netflix and amazon prime have 95% the same catalog

what the fuck bro? im on your side. like yeah i weight 70 pounds now but this heroin is kickass!!!!

Dude kill yourself you peice of human scum lmao

Seriously, I hope you got enough stashed away in case your dealer moves, or gets arrested. You don't wanna have to drive to the projects asking random negros for a gram. Once a month? That could easily turn to once a week, then once a day, then multiple times a day to the point where you're shooting up in the toilet at work and nodding off at your desk. But keep chipping away, I'm sure you're different from everybody else.

Based chink dealers need to keep sprinkling in fentanyl to thin the herds a bit.

*snorts a line*

>heroin
>$30/mo
How far in your ass did you dig before you settled on that?

Is there a way to detect fentanyl in my heroin? It's only a matter of time before I inject myself with that shit

Just ride the wave. You keep statistically raising the chance of death every time you shoot up anyway,

if you inject yourself with as much as humanly possible then the fentanyl won't affect you.

You statistically raise the risk of dying with each breath you take. That's not as good of a point as you think it is.

(((statistics)))

I dont get why there are fentanyl deaths...

Its harder to get and more expensive than heroin, so dealers dosing regular heroin with it shouldnt be viable from a money standpoint.

Illicit fentanyl is cheaper than heroin, and it's much easier to transport since it's much more potent, requiring smaller volume to deliver as many highs.

It's a cia psyops.
>put deadly drug in drug that already has a bad reputation
>post statistics everywhere
>people scared shit out of taking it
It doesn't really make sense but because the cia wants people to become druggies but it's a theory.

It has more to do with the fact that China has thousands of chemical labs that can manufacture fentanyl on the side, regulation enforcement there is lax, and Chinese Community Party elites are looking the other way because some of them think of it (getting the west hooked and eventually OD'ing on synthetic opiates) as some sort of poetic justice for the Opium War.

>is it illegal to talk about making heroin?
lmao, synthetic routes (semi and total) of this and other drugs are published in the literature all the fucking time.
I've seen professors teach the total synthesis of cocaine to 300 undergrads on the fucking blackboard.
So no, merely talking about how to do this sort of thing is not illegal.

Talking about actually doing it (planning to carry it out) for human consumption w/out DEA approval is probably worth a raft of felony charges regarding conspiracy to manufacture and distribute.

Well that's just plain wrong.

>Heroin: $30/mo in coastal cities*
*in Pakistan

>Heroin: $30/mo in coastal cities

lmao no it's not

wtf I love heroin now

Torrents and Coke are the real patricians choice