Dave Grohl filming his own HBO series?

Dave Grohl filming his own HBO series.

Dave Grohl filming his own HBO series.

RUN AND TELL ALL OF THE ANGELS

I'm sure it'll be as flimsy and forgettable as every one of his songs post-TINLTL

remember that time dave grohl made a concer supporting anti-vaccers.

That music series he did was engaging

Will it be the best?

Dave Grohl filming his own HBO series

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

DUDE DADROCK LMAO

THEBEST

Has this guy even done anything that Kurt Cobain didnt do for him? Talk about riding cold tails

So, did anybody hear about Dave Grohl, of Nirvana and Foo Fighters fame, filming his own HBO series?

Didn't this guy go on and on about making an indie analog record in his garage? Didn't it turn out to be a full studio with supporting digital gear in his million dollar house by a pool with staff, engineers and a producer?

That's their best song and definitely their "anthem". Fuck that THERE GOES MY HERO shit.

>Dave Grohl admits to killing Kurt Cobain in echange for fame
I've got another confession to make...

I hope it turns out better than Sonic Highways.

The concept for Sonic Highways was interesting, but the album it produced was mishmash garbage.

Who the fuck is Dave Grohl and why should I care?

No one gives a fuck what the bass player for Mindless Self Indulgance is doing nowadays

Courtney pls go

He a talented man who would deliver sweet kino to you.

Probably. Disgusting, isn't it?

He did. It's typical of delusional dad-rockers music stars, going on and on about how they "keep it real" and "play real instruments" while forgetting to look at themselves and just how delusional they are

Lastros

Agreed on the album being your regular brand of forgettable watered down pop-rock, but the documentary itself was cool. It had some interesting interviews