What is your opinion on LightsCameraJackson?

What is your opinion on LightsCameraJackson?
Why is he such an underrated reviewer?

holy fuck this pic just confirmed it for me. Stone is bestemma

herpes

Goddamn, she's fucking gorgeous.

user, women are the niggers of gender. who gives a fuck who they vote for. Its all virtue signaling. Girls are malleable and you can change their political opinions as easily as a fly can locate shit.

Can you explain please?

I don't know who that is but post more Emily.

Emily Jean is amazing

He totally raw dogged her. Her tight little cunt is probably filled with little dweeby genes as we speak.

I like him because Amy Schumer acted silly in pretending to be offended by his joke and sent her fans to harass him when she herself has made a million jokes like that about herself. “Spent the night with @amyschumer. Certainly not the first guy to write that.” Really, what's the big deal? How can a comedian be offended by that?

Her joke at the roast about Steve-O regarding Ryan Dunn, "I know you must have been thinking it could’ve been me. And I know we were all thinking, Why wasn’t it?” only days after his death was way more offensive than that and actually has a serious claim for being in bad taste.

I wish LightsCameraJackson had defended himself instead of apologizing, but I can't blame him.

WHAT IS THIS PIECE OF SHIT DOING NEAR EMMA?

:3

What is he supposed to do? He's a small unknown and she has legions of fat tumblr whales to harass him. Nothing to do but surrender.

my heart

Her face is so perfect

I love that lady!

me too!

>our frog meeting our child autist jackson
Stone truly is the best Emma

You just know they did it.

this