Sorry guys, my bad

>Sorry guys, my bad

Batman, you weren't supposed to rape ALL of them!

Don't a lot of the leaguers have plans for taking out their fellow leaguers should they go rogue? I know Hal does(step one:geek the speedster first).

What did you even eat, Bruce?

>not "punch them all with a boxing glove"

Well, he does drink a lot of protein shakes.

I thought his first step was to remove Batman from the fight so he can't preptime

>That one time Kyle, an artist, went fucking blind

I still can't imagine anyone who immediately goes blind wouldn't inherently attempt to will himself into seeing thus cancelling out the ring. These plans were all so bad.

Fuck off faggot.

first step was get rid of Flash and MMH, then Batman

Ah, yeah this was the page I was thinking of How would that work?

These are the stupidest strategies I've ever seen.
Fucking Hal.

He's so dumb he's cute. God bless.

At least he's got his priorities right. Superman and Wondy may be the heavy hitters, but Flash will be the first response, and anyone who knows Batman will also know that he can't be left to his own devices.

I love this comic so much. 99% of the time it's what Batfags turn top when they try to show what he's capable of, but when you've actually read it it's how you prove Batman is impotent.

Getting rid of batman may sound like batwank to some casuals (i was mad the first time i read that), but fuck, in morrison's and Kelly's JLA the MM-Batman team was extremely OP, the whole league cordinated at the speed of thought?. Hal's plan is fairly good, Superman wanting to protect batman gaves you time to breath, and with flash and batman gone he took care of the surprise factor and the cordination.

But there's no way Hal could beat Kyle in his (non-ion) prime.

>99% of the time it's what Batfags turn top when they try to show what he's capable of

What?
Batfags don't like the story

Batman fans don't, but Batfags do.

Eh, it's kinda weird. Some batfags like to use this as proof that he's the preptime king. And some anti-batfag like to use it as example to call him a mary sue.

Which is dumb because the story shits on both those ideas

No they don't, there's way better batman feats in other comics, i have never seen batfags praising it since the plans waid made were just really dumb and ra's was wasted.

But they worked!

>But there's no way Hal could beat Kyle in his (non-ion) prime.
well Kyle didn't exist yet when Hal was telling Tom about how he'd beat the JL, note that he refers to Flash as Barry

and the kid with Tom just absorbed Kyle's energy

Tower of Babel is awful. Geez.

Tower of Babel is a legitimately bad story.

This plan hinges on the idea that Superman, despite being mindcontrolled, still has enough good in him to want to fly off and rescue Batman.

>This plan hinges on the idea that Superman, despite being mindcontrolled, still has enough good in him to want to fly off and rescue Batman.

Don't be a fucking ass.

It's HAL.
You also mock retards on the street? fucking cunt.

(You)

It was fun, I enjoyed it user

Not him, but I found it pretty boring. I did like the part where Diana and Wally visit Kyle in his apartment though. The voting was cool too.

What is the worst "one JL member takes out the rest" story and why is it League of One?

I've actually always wanted to read this story because I love the premise.

Is it worth the Amazon buy and read?

Just watch Justice League: Doom.

Not too different other than Cyborg being in it and it has the DCAU cast doing the voices.

I want a story about Damian just being a douche and trying unsuccessfully to take down all the big guys

you guys realize it wouldn't be funny without your triggered reactions?

>But there's no way Hal could beat Kyle in his (non-ion) prime.
sure he could, why wouldn't he?

I SHALL NOW TURN THEM ALL TO SKELETONS!

And it is Vandal instead of Ra.

So is it just not worth reading as compared to watching them?

I much enjoy reading to watching an animated flick.

jesus spoiler that next time, nearly gave me a heart attack

You mean...

BANE?

It's an okay read, but not really something I see myself going back to really.

The ring isn't even supposed to do what he did against Kyle and Clark. A yellow ring could do the fear thing, not a green one. And I'm not sure anyone under a guardian is supposed to be able to drain other rings.

Who the fuck is that guy with Tom?

Hals ring personified as his bastard son.

Every JL member would be able to kill every other JL member if given prep time.
Except bats. He couldn't do shit.

Babies first bait, it's so cute!
A (you) for your effort son.

>A yellow ring could do the fear thing
The Sinestro Corps didn't exist when it was written, a yellow ring was just a green ring but yellow

>Who the fuck is that guy with Tom?
Hal's ring, in the form of an oddly adult looking little boy

Oop, sorry, a supervillain got ahold of my paranoid anti-JLA plans and took you all down. Again. And this time a couple of billion people died too. Good thing I'm popular so you'll let me right back into the JLA and keep letting me write down your weaknesses so I can give that info to the next supervillain smart enough to steal my notes!

Except he is right.
Prove how he isn't.