What aer your thoughts on the 2002 classic "Big Fat Liar" starring Frankie Muniz and Amanda Bynes...

What aer your thoughts on the 2002 classic "Big Fat Liar" starring Frankie Muniz and Amanda Bynes? Is it Nickelodeon kino?

Pic semi related.

>travel ban partially reinstated
>churches can now get public funding
>mudi hug
>cnn had to fire three employes for fake antitrump russia story

uhh thiccer

...haha but seriously folks

Amanda was fucking hot back then

Dong Framp like to fuck poopy punjabi?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nickelodeon kino ended at the turn of the century, probably a little before

>not a discussion about the sequel

>>churches can now get public funding

But why? Churches offer no services to the tax payer, why should they have access to those funds?

is that jodelle?

Planned parenthood provides no essential services to the taxpayer, why should they have access to those funds?

Make a thread
nothing better than seeing hypocritical liberals from Sup Forums and Sup Forums cry about it being off-topic

I'm pretty sure one less baby below the poverty line ultimately does save money for taxpayers

not the argument
nt tho

screenplay by dan schneider!

false, planned parenthood lowers the crime rate. every black babt aborted is about 300 thefts, 20 assaults and 3 rapes stopped

>Planned parenthood provides no essential services to the taxpayer

Pre-natal care for poor taxpayers is pretty essential. Unless you're a reactionary advocate for eugenics, of course.

nice sarcasm faggot

found the liberal who thinks numbers are racist

That doesn't refute that churches provide nothing. You either need to accept both things getting funding or neither.

All the church does is rape people. What do you expect?

Donald Trump is a better president than Barack Obama was.

I expect poorly veiled threads like this to be deleted in less than five minutes. But the mods have other shit to do, it seems.

>churches can now get public funding
citation needed. They literally can't. At best it still fails the entanglement part of the Lemon Test

They provide health screenings to those who cannot get them or otherwise don't have insurance. None of the money goes to abortions.

Threads involving Amanda Bynes always seem to lack photos of her.

sure thing sweetie

I don't know about you, but I sure am tired of winning and it hasn't even been a year.

I think regarding the nominees one, he hasn't gotten them all through because he hasn't even nominated a bunch in the first place.

>sure am tired of winning
yep typical drumpftard.

That's a lot of effort to get $0.02

>lose election by 3 million votes
AND STILL WINNING

>everyone who doesn't like Trump wanted Hillary to win
Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

>he voted for jill stein

>thinks he can guess the right candidate
Keep trying. Eventually you'll get to Deez Nutz.

His skin is so damaged it's peeling off.

Well at least 3 million more people wanted Hillary to win.

And she still lost

Most of those voters just didn't want Trump in office. I know I didn't.

Can trump grow a beard? I've never seen him with even stubble or hints of one.

>that horrible form

I'm pretty sure he had his DNA combined with a blob fish to avoid shaving.