Do we hate this show or love it? Me, the T&A is the only thing that could hold my interest (virgin at the time...

Do we hate this show or love it? Me, the T&A is the only thing that could hold my interest (virgin at the time, incel now)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jamesgunn/status/750084833586491392?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>virgin at the time, incel now
Tell us more about yourself. What's your story?

>incel
So you're a Redditor?
go back

Farscape is comfy, but take your needy ass back over to r9k.

Love it.

great show clearly base on one of the best setting/bad rules role-play games, Traveler

It's the best sci-fi show of the last 20 years and the ultimate pleb filter.

Love it!

Chiana best waifu

The main character and his love interest are the worst thing about the show. Everything else is great.

Yeah, I love it. One of very few sci-fi shows to have a good ending.

All I know about it is two Farscape actors moved over to SG-1 and made it vastly worse.

>Chiana

I can understand dislikes Erin, but not liking Creighton?
He was the original space memer, Pratt owes his entire character to him.

>Farscape
>Based on Traveller
>Not Spelljammer

Moya is a living ship like the Spelljammer
Pilot controls the ship just like a jammer
Dargo is a scro fighter
Zahn is an elf cleric
Chianna is a drow thief
Rygel is a wiggle (he even emits gas constatly)
The Skaren are Dracons

Whatever the case, Faracape is obviously based on a PnP game.

Is there a more /tg/ show than farscape?

I liked it. It may not have been the best, but it was fun. Only thing I hated was the cliche of pregnancy and giving birth as a plot device.

>Pratt owes his entire character to him.

Ben Browder also cameos in GOTG 2

Love it

Been a long while since I re watched it, but it's one of my all time favorites, Scorpius is a top notch villain.

Great show!

Love it.

Season 1 is rough but still has some good spots, most of the series is pure kino. The weirdness of the show scares away normalfags immediately, and the characters are fantastic.

Bonus points for the best puppets in the business, which everyone laughs at not realizing that was basically the best way (and still probably is) to have aliens that aren't just people with makeup in a tv show is to use puppets because CG for shows is always shit and ages like spoiled milk.

It still makes me sad that they used CGI for Tarkin in Rogue One instead of having Scorpius play him like they did in Revenge of the Sith.

southern belle Aeryn best Aeryn

>He was the original space memer, Pratt owes his entire character to him.

Go back to your containment website. Unless, that was sarcasm.

It was completely ironic in presentation, but ultimately true. Ben Browders sort of "American guy trying to keep himself sane in an alien environment by constantly referencing pop media from earth that none of the aliens would understand" characterization started with him.

the puppets make this show age like a fine wine

>haha time for farscape!
we love it

you are blowing my fucking mind here dude

You now realize that Farscape is based on Rockne S. O'Bannon's BDSM themed Spelljammer campaign.

Its the best sci-fi show of its time, and at its best stacks up with anything else in the genre.

I would. Just saying.

What is it about women with this kind of over the top hair that's so fucking sexy jesus christ.

Why did the female lizardmen look human?

Mere ((((coincidence))))

Because female monsters are always hot. Though, to be fair, all the ruling class Scarran were more humanoid.

They enhanced themselves by eating flower blossoms.

She was actually an insect woman.

She struck me as maybe half arachnid half crustacean.

>incel

This is not real. You are using a term popularized by a mentally ill man who got mad his mother wouldn't fuck him. Seek professional help. Not even being snarky.

Just call her an arthropod and don't worry.

it's probably my favorite show ever..next to Stargate

character > actor

would totally rape her

I honestly wondered if he was doing the voice in Rogue One, and that's when I realized how much Scorpius sounded like Peter Cushing.

>You now realize that was Browder's wife

>you will never be a halfbreed tumor having a blast with your host's fap material

Think she wore the costume home after work?

no she wasn't, you dip

If I only had this 16 years ago..

Whoops, for some reason I got mixed up with the other one. is Browder's wife though.

is ok

farscape is kino

At least I didn't take the stone.

Rigel was such a dick and so loveable at the same time.

nah he's right, james gunn has gone on the record saying the two biggest infuences on guardians was TNG and farscape:

twitter.com/jamesgunn/status/750084833586491392?lang=en

yess

yaaa about that.. James Gunn has said that farscape influenced guardians the most of all SciFi shows..

he even put ben browder in Guardians 2!

moron