What will marvel do next?

I'm normally a __ fan but this has gotten me into marvel.

Seeing you buttmad, socially awkward, lowlife, racist, sexist, single digited, oxygen stealing, gene pool polluting, redundant losers crying over controversial uproars makes me smile.

Excellent marketing, they don't give a fuck about you true fans, they laugh at your whining. I purchased all these books and recommended them.

Good for you bro, personally I like Thor. Wolverine and Gwenpool the most. Really excited about Unworthy coming soon. Don't have much to say on Iron Woman other than looks fun. Hail Hydra thing was a bit weird but I look forward to seeing Steve show Kobik a true hero.

Why is bendis so based bros?

Well you know what OP I'm glad you enjoyed ur comix

Make Black Panther white? Marvel might actually be crazy enough to do it.

But Gwenpool and Black Spidey are actually good.

I really just decided to give up on marvel till they cut this race/sex baiting shit.

>they don't give a fuck about you true fans
True fan here, loving every lel. miles carrying gwen will always make me laugh

Weren't they supposed to have another announcement today?

If you ignore most of the fan drama BS I find most of the comics are fine, some are even great. But then you have to go online and argue with some idiot about casual racism or reverse quadruple racism and some sexism on the side.

Then you are like fuck them i just ignore it and enjoy my shit alone, only to find that for somereason the comics themselves are now more into discussing the comic then just telling a fucking story.

I just came to see one person beat the fuck out of another, i don't care about race, sex, gender, religious BS. And I really don't care that the fucking character needs to prove them selves, go fucking punch a bad guy.

death of x

>b8 thread
>People will fall for it
>300+ replies, no moderation

Fuck everything

The Unworthy Thor was announced, which is funny that everyone is getting the White version and Minority version. Don't like Monority characters? Got ya those comics are in the right isle. Don't like White characters, Got ya those comics are in the left isle

>Falcap
Steve is back

>Hydra Cap
Sales stunt

>Falcap and Whor kiss
Cover bait

>Riri
Okay this is shit

>Laura Wolverine
Decent

>Gwenpool
She's cute

>Kitty Pryde
Shit

>Whor
Shit but real thor is back

>Captain Marvel and War Machine
Rhodes is dead because of that relationship

>Whor
13 strips until the 12 year-old showed up

more black and woman replacements
more white heroes going evil
how to stop this shit? just don't read or talk about marvel

Kys

Black Spidey and Gwenpool might actually be the worse ones on the list, right under Fem Thor. The only good one are probably Captain Falcon and X-23.

>Gwenpool might actually be the worse ones on the list

If you haven't read it don't just make ignorant assumptions.

Whor is by far the worst one.

>I find most of the comics are fine, some are even great.

I disagree. I'm shocked that some of Sup Forums likes ANAD Avengers. I mean, it's gotten better than its shitty start. Is this what happens when expectations are so low?

> I'm shocked that some of Sup Forums likes ANAD Avengers
The only thing I've ever seen anyone like about the book is Kamala/Sam/Miles. All the adult characters and the plots themselves are awful. It's the adults that pull the shit like your pic.

I can agree with that. The teen characters are done well. Shame it's not just them... I still have little hope for Champions.

Black-lesbian-teen-genius Island, wherein everyone becomes a black-lesbian-teen-genius.

This is a sign Sup Forums
it's time to finally make your own comics