You have two buttons, you can only press one, once. The red one kills all niggers on the planet...

You have two buttons, you can only press one, once. The red one kills all niggers on the planet, the yellow one terminates all muslims
Which one Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Red.
That takes out a bunch of Muslims too

Yellow.
Takes a whole bunch of niggers too

A good part of blacks are muslim

that's all i'll say

Yellow ends terrorism overnight and there's a load of free oil up for grabs.

Yellow. Muslims are an immediate threat.

Yellow because they cause more trouble.

>turn button pad over
>press down on base
checkmate atheists

Yellow, also kills lots of blacks. And germany loses 80% of its foreigners.

MUSLIMS MUSLIMS MUSLIMS

press both and see what happens

Niggers can be easily controlled and like 80% of them is muslim anyways. Yellow is the correct answer.

Red, because peaceful poo in loos exist

Fall over as I approach the button and accidentally slip and hit both. Blame having the flu or something.

yellow easily, the christian africans I've met were great guys

slygook

But which button kills the jews?

You guys are retarded. Killing all niggers means Africa is freed up, and we can actually use it. Also, we don't really have as much of a Muslim problem here in the US as you all in Europe do, niggers are way worse here.

That's the trick, you press the red button and the Jews do the rest.

red desu. Muslims are stupid and can be carpet bombed into oblivion, niggers reproduce like rabbits

Red, dont need pol and trumptards

Yellow no question.

At least when a nugget goes full chimp it's for a reason I can actually understand even if I don't approve. (Usually)

Fuck anyone who kills people because an old book written by pedophiles said so

This. 45% of Africa is muslim (but that also includes non-black africans)

Oh no...

You know a lot of niggers, especially in the north and east africa, are Muslims.

Yellow, slightly higher IQ.

Can I be Jewish naow?

There are probably more muslims than niggers in theworld so I will go with muslims.

this is true
muslims know their fucking place here.

There's one key point here we need to remember
>you can only press one, once
I think the once here actually matters. Even if we kill all the muslims, that doesn't mean some stupid ass shitlord can't convert after the rest are dead. There's always the chance of a resurgent population.
With Red, there's no coming back.

Still, muslims occupy a lot of territory in Asia and can contribute to start wars between gook nations.
Niggers just occupy resource rich territories and breed.
Imagine a European Africa.
Plus arabs can be easily bred out if we rape their women, niggers can't

Jesus Christ. You remind me of OP.

turn board upside down
press
"see i only presed one button"

On the one hand I come from a country which has tamed its mudslimes and I'd rather not disrupt my social order.

On the other hand, all the Semitic religions are death cults and they must be wiped out.

Ultimately I'd kill all niggers. Too bad Germany.

Not really my problem to be honest. I just want all the niggers out of my fucking country. I think they're way more dangerous than the Muslims here. I understand euros wanting to get rid of the Muslims, because they pose a bigger threat to them, but to me, niggers are more important to get rid of.

Now, if you gave me the option to kill anyone with the blood of Aztecs/native Americans/whatever other tribes composed Central/South America before we got here, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Mexicans, Cubans, and other Central/South Americans pose more of a threat to us than niggers.

Why no button for kikes?

With the exception of Obama no other niggers have nuclear weapons, therefore kill all Muslims to wipe out Iran and Pakistan

Yellow in a heartbeat

>convince all niggers to convert to islam
>then press yellow button

Niggers 100%, they're population is expected to skyrocket soon

Killing all muslims frees up the middle east, giving white powers access to the oil they pay those fucking retards.

are you fucking serious nigger
mudslimes have 5+ children and actively exterminate others while niggers just breed as much as welfare allows them

The nignog one user

niggers

always niggers, niggers ruined everything

Red one, Muslims can make a pretty based ally when you calm them down, and as an enemy they can be dealt with.

Niggers are inefficient as a race, as a civilization, and a society. There are some salvageable members of the race, but ultimately they are too small in number to justify their continued existence.

At the end of the day blacks aren't humans, Muslims are even if they are hated humans.

The muslim nearest you detonates and blows up everything in a 20 meter radius, how fucked are you?

We are immortals

Red

Receiving Jizya from you in the glorious Caliphate they will build when Hillary finally surrenders the United States to her Saudi owners?

it's much worse
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/2e/Countriesbyfertilityrate.svg

Blacks is a race of people,
Muslims are a group of people from any different races and background who all worship the same religion

Clearly the best answer is Yellow, kill all Muslim and Islam will become nothing more than a whisper over night as blacks, yellows, whites and brown skinned people die en masse.

>white powers

It would just get taken over by the jews and they would form greater israel

Wouldn't be a problem if we didn't have garbage leaders constantly supporting shitskins to fund their proxy wars.

>implying that won't happen either way

>Colour codes suggest a low birthrate is somehow good and a high one is dangerous

wew lad

Always hit the Red