Wow, I love South Brazil now!

wow, I love South Brazil now!

>jumps in front of you while dual-wielding his machetes
>hey kid, you better come to my favela with me
>or else..
what do

That good feeling when the south will never be independent no matter what they do. I can always move to a better place without leaving the country.

Is this shopped? That is a literal ape.

Secession is the only way. Search your heart, you know it be true.

lmao is the pic real?

Rude. What's wrong with you racists? It's just a Brazilian

Why? That's a shithole filled of uneducated people

Not actually, he's Angolan. I searched about this "Arraiá do GASA" on internet and it took me into a Facebook page.

I know Brazil is 45% White

Where do most of them live; North or South?

is this you in the picture?

brazil is probably 1% white and all live in gated communities

whiter than d*nmark, i bet

At very minimum 15% retard

Majority in South Brazil

They actually don't live gated

Brazil has more than two regions. We have North, Northeast, Central-West, Southeast and South, and this question is quite more complex than it looks like.

First of all, our concept of whiteness is far different of European ones. We have a lot of pure blood Germanic descendants in the South. In Central-West you can find a lot of white people with light eyes, but also mestizos, and so in the Southeast. The Northeast was built by Africans, basically, so the region is composed of black people and a minority white (but there's white people too. The whitest girl I've met in my life was from Salvador, the blackest state in Brazil). And by end, there's North, where people are kinda black, but not with African traces, but Amerindians.

They do in Rio Grande, only the poorest of poor live in Porto Alegre

t. mutts

Toda noite mordem e respondem.

t. ahmed

It's relevant to notice that in the Central-West and Southeast, most part of the white people has a skin tone closer to Mediterranean or North-Arabic. Also we have the largest Japanese population outside Japan.

ikr

(You)

rly makes u think

what's that top right city? i can't crop it out and reverse google cause mobile

t. josé

Smells like fake

t. gpplet nigger

bern, switzerla-.. brazil

Whiter than you Ahmed.

Das right

The only city in RS that I visited is Gravataí

The mutts are finally here with retard datas that don't mean nothing in Brazil.

The thread is oficially over, guys, let's go to the next.

a better shithole is still a shithole

r8 my autism

>snow
fake and gay.

10/10
but, Brazil is too white in your data.

Mixed race Maori-white are counted as white in NZ statistics as well
We are only 2/3 pure white
North Africans and middleasterners are counted as white in America, so America in reality is only 1/2 pure white at most

How come Brazil is the only South American country with pure whites? Even though the pure whites make up only roughly 5% of the population based on your image
Do have a source for the graph in the middle?

It happens because we're probably the Latin American country that receives more Europeans per year, actually, people from a lot of parts of the world, and they tend to live together, in communities, between themselves.

>source
It's the same for the supplementary table above

t. jelly nordestino
100% real

Where in Brazil do your European immigrants go?

Thanks

What I don't understand is why self identified whites in Colombia have much less European ancestry than self identified whites in Brazil, but have less melanin

they go north,because of the borders

>too primitive to use butter
>stink olive oil like a sandnigger

Fuck off, we're full.

>borders
What is this?

I thought they would go south because the people are whiter there?

Nice cherrypicking, but there are plenty "vilas" in Curitiba and around Porto Alegre, while BBAA is surprisingly tidy for its size. So in both cases you'll see some crap here and there, but in general the cities are okay.

>Where in Brazil do your European immigrants go?
We're in 2017. Europeans don't immigrate to Latin America anymore.

>The whitest girl I've met in my life was from Salvador, the blackest state in Brazil
How do you define the "whitest" person?

Who immigrates to South America now?
North Americans?

>Who immigrates to South America now?
>North Americans?
Technically yes: Haitians and Cubans.

>Who immigrates to South America now?
chinks

Aliens

inmigrants here tend to be from other latin american countries and haiti (they technically count as latin america but come on), so I guess we do recieve north americans

>Haitians
How do they even get to your countries

Does Argentina have a chink infestation and takeover like NZ as well?

>How do they even get to your countries
By boat. Sometimes legally, sometimes illegally.

> Columbia is minas gerais tier
Feels fucking amazing, it is my favorite Brazilian state by far

Easy, we live in a very cloudy and rainy region of the world, so the UV rays are not as strong as in Brazil, tht mean tanning is not as easily achieved as it is in Brazil. So on average, they are more European and more tanned than us at the same time

Woah

why do so many chinks immigrate to Argentina?
the chinese owner of supermarket in my town has previously run a supermarket in Argentina for close to 10 yrs

>How come Brazil is the only South American country with pure whites? Even though the pure whites make up only roughly 5% of the population based on your image
It isn't, and you'll see proportionally more "pure" whites in Uruguay and Argentina. People in Sup Forums however do like to use race to shitpost, so... so yeah.

Don't take statistics seriously. Crime is underreported in touristic baits.

You should deport them

>we live in a very cloudy and rainy region of the world
Sounds like west coast here in NZ

Chileanons graph didn't have Uruguay and Argentina so I didn't know they had more pure whites

>mfw this thread is still alive

His graph is on homicide rates, not race.

On deportations... meh. They're a fart on a huge pool of shit.

he refers to this autismo

No infestation yet, they come here and open small supermarkets, good booze prices tbqh.

Once there's a community other have contacts, they integrate way less than koreans and japanese.

Beware, before you know it they'll be a huge problem in your nation

We don't deserve living next to such whiteopia.

dont do this

no it's Robert Mugabe

>that cut

>tfw no argentimutt meme