TONIGHT

On a Sup Forums special episode of "Breaking the Magician's Code: Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed"

Holy crap, I remember this.
Thank you for taking me back

If I pull that off, will he die?

no, but his career did

it would reveal his identity, making him a target for magician assassins.

>THE SECRET BEHIND THE DISAPPEARING TRUCK ILLUSION
>It's not actually an illusion, we just pay a bunch of actors to pretend they can't hear it being driven away behind the screen

>YOU'LL NEVER GUESS HOW HE VANISHED WITHOUT A TRAP DOOR!
>he actually used a trap door

FINE
BITCHES
ON
MY
MAGICIAN'S
DICK

Don't get in the box Val!

I loved this show, I got to listen to Agent Skinner drool over women while some guy did magic.

I like Penn's anecdote of meeting this guy in some strip club or sleazy bar trying to pick up women and wanting Penn to confirm he's the masked magician.

Penn basically rants up a bunch of names of famous people and then asks; what did they all have in common? They didn't hide their faces in a mask.

>It is I... Val Valentino!

Literally who? I swear to christ this was my first massive disappointment with life. Not sure who I was expecting it to be, maybe Batman or my dad or Santa Claus or something.

Once you discovered that all magic is bullshit, did that take anything away from the experience for you?
Or can you still appreciate a very well done slight of hand, even though you know its just a trick?

But it is magic they just tell you it's slight of hand cause real magic is illegal

I remember being a kid and I specifically planned my shower so I could get out of the shower, sit by the fire and watch the episode where he is revealed. It was such a let down.

It made it more interesting to me, desu. The more we learn how tricks are done, the more these magicians have to step up their game. It's pretty cool.

I was disappointed he only revealed the least interesting spells

>takes off mask
>says magic is real
>it's satan

What else were you expecting? That's what magic is, lies and misdirection about not at all mysterious real world actions.

>Oooh Penn. I love you so much. You're made me euphoric with your sciency ponytail and your inspirational weight loss. Aaaah I'm cumming! Peeeennnnnn aaaaah aaaah!

>>>Reddit

I'm not gonna lie, this is literally me

top kek

>takes off mask
>It's me user, your biological father!
>this is the only way I can communicate with you now
>I love you, son!

I knew since I was a kid it was all bullshit. I figured if it was real, 'Magicians' would be out doing spectacular things for the world instead of being on stage doing tricks.

My big thing was, and is trying to figure out how the trick works. Once you learn that there's really only a hand full of tricks out there, and everything is a variation of them, it's cool to see what the magician does with them. Sometimes the journey is better than the destination.

it would be extremely magical

Penn & Teller do it better

There's a couple big secrets there I'd like to see revealed tbqh famalam

It was comfy as fuck

This dude was huge in Brazil back then. He was also called Mr. M, for whatever reason.

I remember seeing the day he unmasked on the news, also getting a magician's kit with a mask and everything from a relative for my birthday.

Behind me in this abandoned warehouse, we're going to be doing something we probably shouldn't be doing

p-perro caca?

Thats right

shes a stunt granny

and the crowd eats it up

>Takes off the mask
>Wasn't extremely painful
Fake

I used to like this when I was a kid. But now I am an adult I realise this guy is an absolute prick.

>selling out your magacian friends and their secrets for a bit of money

Made it better. I know damn well a lady isn't being cut in half with a saw. What amazes me is trying to figure out how they did it. While always getting to see how might be boring, you NEED a little satiation of the craving once in awhile.

Side note Teller's shadow trick is the most kino magic trick in existence.

His name was valnetino

What the fuck?

it was not extremely painful for him but for the audience

Was revealing secrets part of his plan?

He got more people talking about magic than had in years. Including kids who wanted to do themselves.

Plus, with the internet getting stronger, any shmuck could have eventually looked it up.

It definitely ruined it the fact that I can now see through most tricks by simply paying attention is sad

Who was this asshole?

Criss Angel Before He Made It Big

That makes it a million times more impressive.

just remember this was the cancer that made way for chris angel.

>takes off the Mask

Turns out its Ed Ball's and he's about to do a gangdam style dance...

How excited are you/tv/?

Made it better. Even with this guy explaining tricks there are some tricks I saw afterwards by that Blaine dude or the mindfreak that still surprised me and although I know it's fake they made me think for a second "wow what if it IS magic?". Trying to figure out how they are made is what makes them interesting.