youtube.com/watch?v=jxlGtcW1Qg8

Meanwhile...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4OlDxlSw-0Q
youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY
youtube.com/watch?v=ilPRXtkfZXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for jumping man

Is this the black lodge? I thought it would be more crowded.

A lot of people is loving the new episode, including so called "normies".

Is the age of Kino upon us?

When will the manlet uprising continue?

It's the white lodge

Why is the giant credited as ?????? even though he's played by the same actor and dresses the same? It it supposed to be a different form of his or something? Or is it just a way to LYNCH people at the credits?

Thread music:
youtube.com/watch?v=4OlDxlSw-0Q

>there are people posting ITT right now who haven't seen the entirety of Lynch's filmography
You have 2 weeks, get to it you goddamn embarrassment of a bandwagoner.

Based Jumping Man poster

Why would he try to shoot someone in a crowded area in daylight?
Is he retarded?

1st for running man

it was really jarring that that one song played nonstop at literally every single appearance of that one lady

what did lynch mean by this

a decision literally more puzzling compared to the entirety of episode 8

Was he credited as the giant in S1/S2?
Could be that he's not really called the giant and Cooper just refers to him as such

It's either the white lodge or some sort of neutral space. It's implied to be similar to the violet room Coop found himself in in ep3.

this in all honesty
even tho I know it won't happen because ppl just don't care that much about shit

>jumping man first again
How does he do it?

it's the black and white lodge

Real Man webm coming through, True Framerate @ 24fps even

God this entire episode fucked me up.
That fucking frog insect thing was fucking disturbing as shit.
Also I wonder if MFAPs line in The Missing Pieces,
>From pure air, we have descended from pure air. Going up and down. Intercourse between the two worlds.
and then the black guy saying
>Animal life
Has anything to do with the nukes linking the convenience store to the real world and the creation of that nuke monster.

>implied

its just a picture of a tv

The guy that put together the credits didn't have the giants name written down so he just put ?????? in to remind him to track down his name later, but he got tired and forgot and they aired the episode as it was.

I've watched most of his filmography and I still think S3 is shit.

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that the Eddie Vedder song he recorded for Twin Peaks ends the series. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

man, can you tell me what programs you use to grab these? i've been trying to make some hot oc for ya'l

According to television you can murder someone in broad daylight and no one will do anything to stop you.
To be quite honest I wouldn't be surprised if it was that way in real life what with the bystander effect and all.

Experiment

If you're including all his shorts, too, then that's just fucking cruel.

Dune seems like a massive waste of time desu. Especially if you've read the books.

Rhonda best girl

>implying I give a fuck about Lynch
>implying I'm not watching because I'm a huge lifelong Mark Frost fan
>implying you've seen and read everything Mark Frost has done.
You have 2 weeks, get to it you goddamn embarrassment of a bandwagoner.

Janey-E ain't no bystander though

It's Silencio

HOT OC COMING THROUGH

Are we reaching critical levels of Lynching with the recent episode?

Giant is actually Adam, the 1st man

Go to bed, Mark.

It doesn't get bluer than this

I actually just bought the List of 7. I heard it was pretty good!

AviSynth libraries with LSMASHSource library using ffmpeg to implement VPX library for webm encoding, colormatrix / transfer / primaries / limited-range color retained, framerate restored to original 24fps

NO

The Silencio lady got phat

Same with me. And it's not me that's getting Lynched, because I've been able to enjoy and appreciate pretty much all his earlier work, it's the bandwagoners posting in this putrid general that are so tasteless that they can delude themselves into "liking" this, as if them liking it has any relevance to the show's artistic merits (of which there are none).

Go rape your daughter, Lynch

Ill be honest, im a bit lynchd at first when i watch these new episodes but then i rewatch them and absolutely love them

Go back to Omegle, Michael.

HAY

YES
she got hotter

Who?

... or you could just use Handbrake to clip the specific timeframe you want and WebM For Retards (that's it's actual name) to convert it to 3MB webm

>riot grrrl

why are you here then, its a putrid general!

BANDA
THERE IS
NO
BAND

what a pretentious post

you really need to go back to redit with that shit you fedora tipping autist

BANDA

Dude, come on, give me a little leeway here, I'm new to it, I just need to know what to do. That's a troll ass ironic shitpost if I ever saw one.

that whole episode felt like it dissolved itself.

E09 predictions/expectations, /tpg/. Do we;

>stay within and expand on the same themes as part 8
>switch back to dougiecoop manlet destruction era
>visit an entirely new, as yet unrevealed tp nexus
>resolve the richard horne autist paradigm
>none of the above

Go back to your surgeon, Lara

ONE ONE NINE

Guy's gotten fat in the last 70 years

I'm not, of course I mean significant work. I haven't seen his shorts.

I've seen everything except for Dune nigger

I'm with you there. They do get even better on a second viewing.

No it's not, because if you look up all of those things it will give you power and understanding. The only way to make quality video is with understanding.

someone webm the nuke scene, it looked really good

Dune gets a lot of hate but I still liked it

>hasnt seen every single thing ever made by the greatest living film maker today
P L E B
L
E
B

it was simply to show who she was. I was puzzled too until she was horribly murdered. It felt so perfect at that point

One of the best scenes ever put to film

what settings on handbrake
i'm wanting to preserve audio

Go back to Twitter, Sherilyn.

wait, what

leave everything else unchanged in Handbrake. use it just to clip the parts you want.

WebM For Retards lets you choose to keep audio.

I mostly haven't watched it because I may one day read it and I don't watch films based on books I might want to read.

That's a really appropriate name because people with Understanding of video do things right

its gonna be an hour of retarded dopplecoop lost in the woods

Garland described the white lodge as a palazzo. And this is very palazzo like, i think it is the white lodge.

Same prediction for every episode after 4:
disappointment

The Grandmother is fucking great

this was the best episode yet faggot

patrician feminist punk rocker coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=ilPRXtkfZXw

>yellow tape is put at the locations where the clock hands need to be adjusted to for shooting
>they do this but forget to remove the yellow tape
bravo lynch

you don't need to "do things right" to convert a file to webm. you just need a GUI for ffmpeg so it isn't an ass to use.

thanks tracey.

Lynch's son posted a dickpic on his official Twitter, and he's circumcised. The fact that Lynch would mutilate his own son like that brings merit to that little gremlin's accusations on FB.

go back to your "film career" Kyle

I'm honestly glad we're getting anti-nuclear messages on modern TV. It may seem dated in 2017, but there's a dated mind leading the free world in 2017.

Gracing it with my presence of intellectual discourse.
Baseless fallacy.

>I'm honestly glad we're getting anti-nuclear messages on modern TV
Are you talking about anti-nuclear weapons or anti-nuclear technology in general?

Can the hobos revive BOB every time he dies? Or is it only because of the existence of Cooper/Dougie?

Was getting shot part of his plan?

>be a "feminist"
>grow a mustache and dress and act like a man
bravo Patti, nice "fem" you got there

>dated
>president is threatening outright nuclear war
>dated

Rate the Lynch films you've seen and it better be at least close to all of them
Eraserhead>Blue Velvet>Mulholland Dr>FWWM>Lost Highway>Straight Story>Elephant Man>Inland Empire>Wild at Heart
Eraserhead, Blue Velvet, and Mulholland are the Lynch holy trinity.

What will you do next week when there's no new episode?

How many times are you going to post this??

Most films are based on scripts, you know. By your logic you shouldn't watch films at all, just read scripts if available.