You guys ready for another exciting episode of Better Cal.. oh wait

You guys ready for another exciting episode of Better Cal.. oh wait.

Well, now that the dust has settled, Was last season the worst one?

user that's not how you spell best. Its B E S T best.

That fake mustache is pretty damn convincing. I'd think it were real if I didn't know better.

Could it be better? Yes
I ended up skipping most of the Jimmy and the chick plot line because it was too boring, I wanted to know more about the cartel, Gus and Mike

Me too

>the chick
>the cartel

If you don't know Natcho and Kim's name by now then just stop watching. You don't deserve this show.

I stopped watching this show when season 1 ended mostly because AMC made it such a pain in the asshole to catch.
I have cable but I have to pirate season 2 and 3 if I want to catch up.
Is it worth it?

And why the fuck was Mike not in the last episode?

I like her but shes not that memorable..? Natcho libre I like him too but I didnt want to say all the plot lines and just summed it up with the Cartel

He really didn't need to be. He's not doing anything as far as the cartel is concerned and he just signed up to work for Lydia and Gus. I'm sure we're finally gonna see Mike off someone next season and then after that probably just see him around as a hired hand, well assuming this happens early season or that there is a season after this one

s1 was alright and s2 was bretty gud
s3 was good for the first half and kind of whatever for the second half

world's longest pilot episode

I want a Gene season

I just finished season 3. I love this show. I haven't felt that any of it is boring. I like how unique it is and that it is making a prequel extremely interesting.

I also was really bummed about Chuck. I would have never guessed things would shake out that way.

Will we get 5 seasons like breaking bad?

I don't see how it could go past four with the way things have turned out and which characters are established. Four would be perfect.

BrBa had 60+ episodes.
at 10 per, BCS would need 6 seasons to come close to BB
BB's last season was basically 2 seasons anyway

found the BB pleb
Jimmy's backstory is the point of the show

The future is limitless. Maybe the Cinnabon will become colored.

1 > 3 > 2

Came here to post this. The third is a let down, but the third season felt pointless. You could literally cut it out a except for one or two scenes and the narrative would be preserved

*meant second season was pointless

It's not about "the narrative", retard. It's about how characters become what they become. With Vince the thrill is never so much about "what happened" but "how it happened".

Keep telling yourself that

stay btfo

I liked season three, though I still don't get how someone as generally careful as Jimmy forgot to turn off the mic at Sandpiper Crossing chair yoga. Sure, he's made mistakes before, but that just seemed like he's slipping.

The "it's amazing to watch the journey" is bullshit when the main character was a hack stock character "shiesty lawyer" whose entire purpose was comedic relief. The notion that Saul was some sort of destination worthy of a multi season journey is contrived.

>forgot

Are you retarded?

epic

Is the black and white flash forward stuff ever going to be elaborated on?

i don't know why people are so obsessed with continuity who gives a fuck it's make believe the television police don't put you in a concentration camp if you don't follow the lore just make a good show like damn you don't have to give that old fucker a stroke just cause he had one in another show make him get hit by a train or something or if you really have to be an autist get his twin brother to make a cameo appearance but it doesn't fucking matter what happened in breaking bad just do whatever why is this so hard for people

>watch BCS
>on edge of my seat every episode. Always disappointed when they end
>watch fargo s3
>fall asleep almost every episode

What part of "the destination doesn't matter" do you fail to understand? Also Saul was a lot more than comedic relief, he became a grimmer and grimmer character with every episode. Old Yeller probably being his peak evil.

>watch twin peaks have a galaxy explode for a half hour and a random nine inch nails concert
>no criticism whatsoever for not having things happen

I love this meme
>watch fargo s3
>fall asleep almost every episode
pleb
they jumped the shark with the finale though

was the last scene we saw mike in the one from a few episodes ago where he was telling nacho about the pills?
what was that old coot doing the rest of the time?

Eating pistachios and pimento cheese sandwiches while planning a trip to Billy's.