What does Sup Forums think of Futurama

What does Sup Forums think of Futurama

dead meme is dead

But a good show is good forever

It will be very popular in the 3000s

Had some good moments but overall pretty meh tier.

I showed it to my new girlfriend from Thailand. Here English isn't the best but she thinks it's one of the funniest things ever. Her favorite character is Bender.

>3000 was 25 years ago

>Did you order her?
Jokes aside, foreign people really love Futurama

I noticed women tend to love the Matt Groening offshoots in general. Three different girls I dated seemed to love those cartoons (one who loved Futurama, and two really got into Mission Hill when I showed it)

>my new girlfriend from Thailand
Oh, buddy, I got some news for you...

I can fit three fingers in her.

more like gender bender

Proto-reddit

I liked it but it's overrated. Basically as good as the Simpsons episodes that were airing at the same time. Tons of overly sentimental manipulative moments. The revival movies/episodes were terrible.

It's good, but overrated.

I like season 1-4 just as much as golden age simpsons

I think Futurama is funnier than the Simpsons in all honesty.

Explains why all those shows are shit. They pander to women

The Simpsons should've ended when Futurama began, so you kill the old show at the end of its winning streak and still have another great show to continue with.

It's aged badly. They based entire episodes off Ally McBeal, Napster and Titanic.

the Titanic and Ally McBeal episodes are still great you malignant cunt. the Napster episode did kinda suck though.

>Fox era
Patrician taste

>Comedy Central era
Reddit tier le science is ebbix! xDD humor

>hurr I can't appreciate old references
I hate this meme desu

Sure but that one where they go farther and farther into the future was pure kino

My gf is also from Thailand. I showed her Roswell Ends Well and that one about the box that leads to a parallel Earth. She liked them both.

True. There were some good episodes during the CC era (like the one where Fry goes into his mom's dream and realizes that she did care about him), but they were, for the most part, shit.

Futurama is a really fun adventure show, but the comedy feels secondary. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I love Futurama

I showed her the first episode first. She really got into it. also how tall is your gf?

back to re.ddit faggot. Neither of those episodes were funny or memorable outside of MUH LE FEELS

She's about 5'6" and speaks decent English especially by Thai standards. Probably because she actually bothered practicing whereas a lot of Thais are too nervous to try and speak it out loud. I knew she was special when she actually offered to split the bill when we got coffee and lunch. Or if we go out to a movie and I pay for lunch she'll cover the tickets. Really not how I expected most Asian women to be.

>I knew she was special when she actually offered to split the bill when we got coffee and lunch. Or if we go out to a movie and I pay for lunch she'll cover the tickets. Really not how I expected most Asian women to be.
t. farang

I admit I used to make fun of friends who would actually date women from this part of the world because of the stereotypes and all. But I get it now and I'm not going back. Compared to women back in Austin, a good Thai or Filipino girl is loads less drama and actually fun to be around. She's a best friend and girlfriend at the same time. I've literally never had this feeling with anyone back in Houston.

Just to clarify, I grew up in Houston and later moved to Austin.

best cartoon show there is. One of my favorite shows.

Simpsons' funniest moments are better than Futurama's, but Futurama had more LPM.

Nice try kike

>racemixing

better that the simpsons

..ass

This is the correct answer.

Nephew episode was still the best emotional episode.

The alley Mcbeal reference is actually MORE hilarious with age, because 15 years later their still pumping out the slutty disfunctional female professional archetype today and presenting it as cutting edge. The episode could have been about Carrie from homeland an the jokes would still land.

Good sesaons, bad seasons.

Like all sit-coms, the moment it revolved around the main characters rather than the premise (in this case, what it's like living in the year 3000), it turned to shit.