Realistically speaking how much does a first world passport get you with girls...

Realistically speaking how much does a first world passport get you with girls? Can I really grab a qt girl in my school from South America or Asia with just my citizenship? Anyone have experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

passportindex.org/byRank.php
youtube.com/watch?v=QIwfpHGeNVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a stupid fucking mutt. No, passports don't give you any advantage unless we're talking 0/10 girls.

>we're talking 0/10 girls
That's whom I was talking about mostly.

yes

Sure man, women love passports

How fucked are you?
passportindex.org/byRank.php

>Power Rank 4
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>wanting to get someone who will use him and dump him once she gets the green card/passport
stop thinking with your dick, right now

If she leaves me after she gets a green card, at least she'd have been with me in the first place

>first world passport
>posts american passport
t. #ProudShitholer
lololol XD

S T O P
T
O
P

Just get her pregnant.

there's no contraceptive pills in straya?

>mfw I can travel visa free to mongolia while these rank 2 plebs cannot

Not if I tie the bitch down for days on end and continuously rape her.

I JUST WANT A GF

Watch 90 day fianceƩ youtube.com/watch?v=QIwfpHGeNVU they've been together for 4 years

You just don't realize how much fascination people here and mainly women have for the first world, we literally want to get there by any means possible, it's just how fucked it is

If you come here as an american, you'll swin in a sea of pussy, it will never be something legit as women only will fuck you so they have some chance to go with you, she'll be like a prostitute, but you'll fuck girls if you don't care about that

desperation is a bad adviser, user

>Can I really grab a qt girl in my school from South America

yes

What if her English proficiency is high enough for her to go to the police?

It's the only one I have

Russian girls will open legs for you.

>girls
And you not?

Do Russian girls care about race? I'm tall (6'2'') and handsome (mom told me), but I'm brown.

you wouldn't be the only one going that route. i see mostly older dudes with asian wives gfs all the time. feels like they have nothing in common at all. she probably doesn't even speak enough english to get to know him better, but maybe that's a plus. anyway that seems to work for some and that may work for you.

>Do Russian girls care about race?
No
>6'2''
That's a plus

South American girls loooove foreign dick, the exoticness just intrigues them.
Just don't be unattractive and you'll get laid easily. Even more easy than South American males already have it.

If you're fugly though, then it only makes matters worse. SA girls are easy, but not retarded. They know dick is cheap and can get much better, even if it is not imported.

not him but gold diggers don't care much about physical attractiveness it seems. just look how many young chicks date/marry literal grandpas. and not necessary super wealthy ones either.

this worked during 90s and 2000s
not sure about these days but dont expect them to be nice waifus
if some chick come to you because of your passport that chick is a legit hoe

Suppose a neighbor didn't even stamp yours, may be time to...

To

2 ale cya

This is one of those "why the fuck am I reading this" threads. The question is stupid. The obvious answer is no. Long answer is it is easier to get with girls in some countries if you are foreign. If you are too autistic to make a move on them your dick is going to remain dry though. That shit they tell you about girls just throwing themselves at you is a lie. If you can't even ask you're not getting laid.

This

Passport and Euro features do help a lot.

Mlle?

Not too far if you're boring/unattractive. If you're boring but hot most you'll get is a one night stand because you're exotic.

>passportindex.org/byRank.php
>same tier as Ireland and USA
Ouch

>HOW. TALL. ARE. YOUR. HEELS.
Yes the girl clearly speaks English but you need to talk slower and louder.

(Looking at lips means she was fantasizing about kissing him)