How come asian actors went out of style after the 90s?

How come asian actors went out of style after the 90s?
you can seem them a bit in 00s but then 10s roll along and they're all kind of omitted from hollywood films.

jews

Holy Goddamn, Asa Akira is ugly!

Jews and feminists are afraid of Asian women becoming the new beauty standard so they try to keep them out of Hollywood

I made a wish on a monkey's paw for more visible cleavage at awards shows

libs dont care about asians

because more diversity in Hollywood really just means more black people

the jew fears the samurai

Who controls Hollywood at a disproportionate level?
>Jews

I guess the question is why is Jew controlled liberal Hollywood has Asian actors become non-consequential in the march for ever increasing diversity?

Because for all intents and purposes we're considered white (enough) and shit skins get triggered

This. People love to complain about black actors not getting enough awards for their work, but at least they have notable stars in Hollywood. How many Asian actors are household names and are regularly cast as the lead in major films? Nobody seems to give a shit here.

We need more Asians in Hollywood desu

>people complain that asian american actors/actresses are being type cast in movies using racist caricatures
>Hollywood: You're right we shouldn't use those racist caricatures.
>Proceeds to never cast asians again

There's a big chunky one in that dyke star wars movie

I was just thinking about how nice it is not having at least one kung-fu fight scene in every movie like the late 90s and early 00s. shit was played out.

Star Wars put those characters in to try and get the China box office.

>Ghost in the Shell movie
>finally a franchise with hollywood blockbuster potential that stars an asian character
>cast a white actress

t-thanks

how did the black ranger in the new power rangers movie get past the jews?

>white
You got me

Asians are privileged, according to SJWs and leftists since they get into good colleges at a high rate and have a high household income in general in the USA. You will never see them get pandered to like blacks, mexicans and mudslimes.

>tfw no Lucy Liu wife

>white

>Jewish controlled media
In which bizarro multiverse do you live where Hollywood panders to muslims? Get your koolaid fat-radio-talkshow-divorcee-who-lost-custody-of-his-kids-and-admitted-under-oath-that-he-made-up-all-the-conspiracy-theories-for-money stories right.

cause the biggest market (china) hates how they look. i hate how there is no more young big breakout kungfu stars like jackie chan, jet li or donnie yen. also no female asian leads in the west.
saban has a diversity quota

Asian-Americans are the biggest SJW's, the less of them on screen the better

>dyke star wars movie
I fucking wish it was that so we could have seen Jyn lezzing out.

ethnic talent doesn't really get the chance and so few roles are written for them. most of those big asian stars from the 90s,00s are from china with only a few from the west. they arent really given the roles they would need. the industry in hollywood hires mostly whites with a few black people. and thats all the diversity they cares about.

I was going to say Chinks are the Jews of the East but they're all Jews of the East over there. Cheap, cunning, amoral, and collective. The Jews are scared of competition. This is also why media is the one place Cubans have failed to penetrate despite their hugely disproportionate success everywhere else.

There is no reason to cast asian actors because asians will go see movies with exclusively non-asian casts. Black people have a reputation in Hollywood for being a difficult audience to reach, and putting a black actor in a movie is almost mandatory if you intend to target them as a potential audience. You don't have to do this to get asian butts in seats, so Hollywood doesn't bother.

Not sure that's true. Many Asians will exclusively consume media from their ancestral country of origin (for the presidential election it was upwards of about 25%). An even larger amount will watch both Asian and Western media.

Putting in actors they know and connect with would be motivating. But the honest truth is there aren't that many Asians and of them, there's no singularly large culture or ethnic group. By appealing to the Chinese, there's no guarantee you'll attract the Korean or Japanese diasporas.

Asians don't think in race, they think in terms of ethnicity.

Asians themselves went out of style. Notice you never see any around anymore.

Remember how for a few seasons Lucy Liu had that little nephew sidekick named Scrappy Liu?

>i hate how there is no more young big breakout kungfu stars

I think there's probably quite a few. The difference is Asian actors don't have to go to the West to make it big anymore. They can comfortably stay in China and do extremely well.

Because they aren't desired for the diversity crusade that's being waged.

>there aren't that many asians

>5.6% of the entire US population

That's not much at all. Especially when you account for all the different ethnic groups.

What about Hispanics/Latinos?

They're in heaps of shit, what are you talking about?

The only thing I can think of is Rogue One.

ant man, end of watch, fast and the furious,

their loss desu

If you're asian and you want white people to watch your movie, you better know kung fu

Plenty of films and TV shows have Hispanic characters, even in minor roles: Logan, Orange is the New Black, House of Cards, TWD, Game of Thrones.

suicide squad, pacific rim, all of the Nolan batman movies

I seriously don't know what people consider hispanic anymore.

Spanish speaking countries. Maybe Latino would be better, but it still works with the list.