There are people on this fucking board RIGHT now that think this piece of shit didn't commit murder...

There are people on this fucking board RIGHT now that think this piece of shit didn't commit murder, even after watching MADE IN AMERICA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doesn't matter what you think, he was acquitted. Stay salty, cracker.

That white dude admitted to doing it lol

He is rich, so he is innocent.

>handsome
>rich
>kills white women

Is he /ourguy/

I just saw the part where the attorney walks through what probably happened and they showed the crime scenes.

I almost fucking passed out.

>INB4 PUSY

I can't believe what that guy did to those people.

the coroners report actually revealed that touchdown!

fpbp

He didn't do anything. He was found not guilty by a jury of his peers.

>kills slut alimony leaching ex-wife and her new cock toy
He's definitely /our guy/.

And he was Jewish

What gets me everytime is how smug that black bitch juror is when she's talking about the acquittal.

Ron wasn't involved with Nicole. OJ killed him because he was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

How does that make you feel OP?

>nig gets cucked by a Jew

cant make this shit up

Well he robbed a bank afterwards, so he's guilty of something.

yeah but you have to take in account, that he rushed for over 11000 yards

>joey having hair still
you think joey and blossom ever hooked up?

I agree he was a piece of shit. youtu.be/9bwLtZz7TuM

>beautiful ex wife
She has a man face.

Do Americans seriously get random people off the streets to decide whether someone's guilty or not? And then keep them in a hotel for months on end as if that won't have any bearing on their judgement?

That's because he didn't do it. He was framed. Also, Cosby didn't rape all those women. The CIA has to make grand examples to keep the country divided on race, making us easier to control.

Not really though. Cosby is a rapist and OJ is a killer. Only a fool would think otherwise.

That old bitch? She can fuck herself in hell..

no they are not random people off the streets, they are citizens that are not felons, that can serve jury duty without undue hardship that lawyers for both sides agree upon

The jurors on OJs case had to be available for a 6 month trial, which limited the selection pool to unemployed retards.

8 black women were on that jury!!!

There are alot of unemployed white retards in LA.
Stay booty blasted

Yeah you also need to be unbiased.

Of course all the niggers on he jury are going to say he's innocent.

He's in prison now anyway, and unless he comes clean there is a place in hell for him too.

>mfw thinking about all the niggers who defended OJ and wanted revenge for rodney king when OJ hated niggers and idolized white people

WHITES WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

'''''wasn't'''''
come on now your naivete is showing

The funny (by funny I really mean odd) thing is, It's irrelevant if someone committed murder or not. All that matters is whether the evidence is there to prove it. If you can't prove it in court, it never happened.

Duded the glove didn't fit. Lmao he couldn't have done it. Peace and god bless.

itt: nigger lovers

Well that explains why he was acquitted

>we da jury find dat da defendant iz a gud boi who dindu nuffin! we wud lik 2 add dat we ned mo muny fo dem prograymz

>gets cucked by his protege marcus allen who Nicole said had a bigger cock
>dumb nigger who couldn't even into getting away with murder and doing shit like leaving bloody gloves around
>throws away career, fame and money cause he's a jealous bitchboi
>/ourguy/
Well this board is full of cucks so I guess it fits