How does one "learn to live with terrorism"?

How does one "learn to live with terrorism"?

Other urls found in this thread:

jordanproust.com/component/jdownloads/download/1-la-france-a-genoux
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The same way we learned to live with black people, by not being a racist shitlord!

You dont. You dont have to learn to live with terrororism, just get rid of every muslim untill they can sort their own religion out.

Ask the Israelis.

>ultra high security everywhere
>all citizens trained having served at least two years in the military
>combined vision for the country and themselves
>billions from the USA

Religious fervor will carry you through a lot of inconvenience.

I'd still rather fly El Al than most other airlines (JAL and ANA of course being at the top).

Oh, and a big fucking wall.

Good shabbos.

I'm a French cuck in Canuckistan for a year.
Do you think I can apply for a "refugee of war" program to get a visa and refugees bucks ? I mean, my president openly said that we are at war and our PM said that we have to live with terorism. We are bombed on our own country.
I'm a legit refugee no ?

You don't. You have to fight it.

Usually during a terrorist attack you die.

So you can learn to die with terrorism. Seems like a French sort of thing to do anyway.

How do you fight terror though?

Deport all muslims.

Deport where? Most were born here.

with more terror

MARTIAL LAW NOW

You deport the ones without citizenship and create a climate of hostility towards the ones that were born there so they are forced to leave.

martial law now

Read "La France à genoux" by Jordan Proust, it's about France reaction to a massive wave of terrorist attacks. It's fairly realistic and not too far-fetched.

jordanproust.com/component/jdownloads/download/1-la-france-a-genoux

Pretty much this. The Israeli's are also extremely xenophobic, but they're allowed to get away with it for some reason.

first you have to become a faggot.

And that is why we must reform the conventions that was signed in 1950s - includeing human rights, that say you can't leave a person stateless.

stockholm syndrome.

no one has to live with terrorism! whoever tells you such bullshit you can kick right in the nuts and out of the country!! oh, wait.

see? we both have a problem. your's is called hollande, ours merkel. when do we gather our forces and expel them both? if every citizen would get his ass in gear and simply stand up we could be free and out of the e.u. in no time! the e.u. is a zionist control tool of the usa. nothing more.

so, when?

Pretty much this.
Also most people here are allowed to carry a weapon so any terrorist will get shot after about 5 seconds since the attack has been started.

Emergency state is out of order
Borders are strainers
Radicalization 's movements are working very well
Frenchbros know they can be stabbed, beheaded, or shot without any police intervention.

You have many choices.

>listen to Hollande
>listen to Merkel
>read or listen to DW.com

All 3 either suggest living with (e.g. "embracing") terrorism or they try to equate terrorism with ordinary crime or even traffic fatalities.

No. South African white guy tried applying for refugee status because of the genocide there. The (((media))) raised a huge stink and he got shipped back. Last I heard he was murdered by niggers.

or will we have to do it the hard, old-fashioned way again. you know where that will lead, do you. don't say we didn't warn you this time....
we as a people made up our minds a long time ago. soon the rest of the world will be remembered of that fact again. give it a few years at max. time is on our side, and this time, there will be no compromises. none. at. all.