The Beatles said love is all you need

Were they right? Should we make love not war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsxtImDVMig
youtube.com/watch?v=ChmfGJpLVm4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexualities:_A_Study_of_Diversity_Among_Men_and_Women
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your confusing love with lust

The Beatles were fucking hippies.

Hatred is stronger.

Hatred unites the people and gives them common ground.

Love is betrayal and hardships.

I pick hatred.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsxtImDVMig

love yes we need more white children

faggotry like pic related should be banned

>Hatred is stronger.
citation needed
>Hatred unites
umm... no

that's what love does
>gives them common ground.
love brings people together

hatred divides people

gay men can adopt kids

gay women can have them

so your comparison is a red herring

They also said they were walrus eggmen, the lyrics of druggies are poor foundations for any argument.

but you could argue that its us vs them, which requires a collective on both ends

Love in all forms is submission to control.
War in all forms is opposition to control.

When you're fighting control, war is the answer.

War = Freedom
Love = Restriction

Should we make rape not war?

They took so much LSD and were hippies because of it

They have been famous since 17 years old. They Got their boots filled with American pussy. So of course their political narrative will be so open to people

they were right
but it's a higher form of love that we need.
if your love is limited, you will hate and fear anyone or anything that threatens it

Divisions brings peace, and at the same time divisions brings unity in its parts.

That's way a nationalist but peaceful world is possible while a globalist world would just be hell to live.

There's also a study that shows this. Conducted in america. Don't remember which one, but i'm sure someone is gonna post it

Kids need a mother and a father figure, doubling up on one parent figure leaves them retarded. We don't need more retards, regardless of race.

who is them?

rape isn't love

>War in all forms is opposition to control.
Nope. It's based on the desire for control.

Unless you're insane in which case it's merely bloodlust.

the bottom line is, without love everything is empty, but we can do without anything else.

that's not what the actual research shows

there has been decades of it

what kids need are parents who take care of them. the sex of the parents doesn't matter

"them" is the hypothetical enemy that unites a people to fight against, like war time britain vs germany and vice versa

>t. A fag

you need to go back

It matters, and there are plenty of research that shows how homosexual families cause problems for the well being of the children

And rembemer, this is pol you will never change us

We are the ones that will change you
You're here forever :)

>Nope. It's based on the desire for control.
One side has a desire for control, the other side opposes control. If they didn't oppose control, the side which desires control would just come and take it.

I find your thread to be conducted suspiciously, the posting of your images for one suggests that your trying to elicit a certain response

Hes obviously a fag. A mutant, a freak

we will never be able to change his kind.

all we can hope for is that some day there will be a way to prevent faggotry genetically

>t. angsty 15yr old burger w/ blah cheese

How about the enemy being entropy

the very thing that war expedites

In reality, entropy is our true enemy

We can't escape it but we can fight like hell against it

love is a good start

>It matters, and there are plenty of research that shows how homosexual families cause problems for the well being of the children
Nothing credible.

Talking about quack organizations like the Vatican doesn't count.

>One side has a desire for control, the other side opposes control. If they didn't oppose control, the side which desires control would just come and take it.

That's gibberish.

Are you triggered? No one had a problem with my Susan Sarandon pix. Double standards abound.

What is needed is motherly and fatherly love. A mother to soothe and a father to guide and educate. Lack of either part results in psychological problems. Violence, especially wars destroy family structures for generations.

Entropy? but homosexual's dont reproduce

Also the vatican is the reformed roman empire

another ad hom... oh boy

They were far different times. Basically the complete opposite of now. The right was the establishment and was too harsh, now it's the left.

>two men engaged in homosexual behaviour
>picture of a woman

double standard ?

citation needed.

The actual research has found that two parent families of all three pairing types have equal results

The only thing that helps is having two parents rather than one.

>Entropy? but homosexual's dont reproduce

There is a lot more that goes into building and maintaining a society than breeding.

And they can and do reproduce. lol

Men kissing versus huge tits.

Which one is more likely to get you going?

Let me know, again, about double standards.

Sorry that your comprehension is so bad that you can't understand a basic argument. I'm done here, pointless to try and convince an imbecile. Go vote Hillary, retard.

Nope. It also shows that homosexual have higher suicide rates, higher toxic behavior towards themselves and the child and they are usually more mentally unstable than straight people

and you would assume that men kissing would get people going

not everyone is a freak like you faggot

is the woman being sexual? or just smiling at the camera?

devils in the detail with this hypothetical stuff

It's gibberish. Ad hom won't change that.

The two "sides" both want control which is why there is conflict.

Are you talking about some third world propaganda masquerading as science?

Nothing you're claiming has even slightly been borne out by first-world research outside of quackery like the Vatican's "psychological studies"

exposed breasts aren't sexual

men about to kiss is X rated

kewl storie broo

who said anything about exposed breast?????

I thought the other picture was Susan Sarandon when did she have her tits out????????

Also mr gayman i know your just a troll, but thank you for being so entertaining

I know they say don't feed the trolls, but sometimes its just so fun

>listening to music from massive hypocrites who never did what they preached

The world needs more dead Lennons.

Even if that were true and there were no first aggressor, they're both opposing the CONTROL of each other. War is about not becoming controlled by another.

Ad hom doesn't invalidate my argument. "That's gibberish" is not a counter-argument, just because you're too fucking stupid to comprehend something outside of your limited understanding.

you're trolling me by being intentionally obtuse

tu quoque fallacy isn't a rebuttal, you know

You misspoke, resulting in gibberish.

being butthurt about that being pointed out won't change it

if you don't want gibberish you've posted to be called gibberish then make sure what you write is what you intended to write

Not an argument. You have done literally nothing to refute my point. You're embarrassingly dumb, please don't act like a wise guy.

The Beatles were degenerate Bolshies. Their opinion on anything really matters very little. It's amazing that Lennon is held up as some kind of role model when he was a piece of shit who cheated on his wife, abandoned his children, and lived a life of hedonism with a disgusting gook. The only bad thing about him dying is that the Left martyred him.

This. Homosexuals have no understand of love. They are solely motivated by sexual gratification. Selflessness is antithetical to the homosexual lifestyle, and selflessness is needed for true love.

You didn't have one.

you just have gibberish about control that added up to nothing much even when corrected

the notion that one needs destructive warfare to reduce entropy is pretty laughable

>intentionally obtuse

How??

I was literally pointing out what you said before

>Are you triggered? No one had a problem with my Susan Sarandon pix. Double standards abound.

comparing a picture of two men engaging in homosexual behaviour vs a picture of Susan Sarandon

where is the double standard? one is offensive to this board one is a picture of Susan Sarandon? maybe its because being a faggot is wrong?

>Homosexuals have no understand of love. They are solely motivated by sexual gratification.

meme-grade shitposting

>the homosexual lifestyle
hurr durr... I don't know what lifestyle means... hurr...

keep shitposting

don't expect a detailed response

if you guys can produce something more sophisticated than "gays are icky" then maybe I'll care

Love is love for your nation, your people and your family.
Lust isn't love.

Ok, gay men cant reproduce and are a tiny percent of the population and are useless at best

>tu quoque fallacy isn't a rebuttal, you know

It wasn't a rebuttal, you moron. As if moronic statements spouted by degenerates like Lennon needed a rebuttal in the first place.

And Andrés Calamaro said "no se puede vivir del amor".

youtube.com/watch?v=ChmfGJpLVm4

>meme-grade shitposting
The data strongly supports it, homo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexualities:_A_Study_of_Diversity_Among_Men_and_Women
>Nearly half of the males had over 500 different sexual partners in a life time, another third had between 100 and 500, and over 90 per cent had at least 25
It's likely even worse now thanks to shit like Grindr.

>hurr durr... I don't know what lifestyle means... hurr...
>dress, talk, act, and live a certain way

>lifestyle
>noun
>the way in which a person lives.
Sorry, sodomite, but your lifestyle is disgusting and is literally life threatening.

TFW you defeat the faggot menace

I disagree. my love was never reciprocated, and all it's done is sour my very core. I've not felt the slightest inkling of joy or peace or care for my fellow man in the last half decade. If love mattered, love would exist unconditionally, but it doesn't. Love is to be the "basis of everything" in all of these folkloric tales of friendship trumphing hate, but in reality, that hatred provides a common ground for people to topple over those directionless, yet in "love". see: fucking nazi germany. Hatred of a singular foe allowed them to nearly conquer the world, and it sure as shit wasn't "love" that fought back the japanese after the bombing of pearl harbor. It was an unrequited, unfiltered raw, bleeding hatred against the japanese that stopped the war.

Show me one time where love ended a fucking war.

The Beatles never had their families killed in a war. All these 'Give peace a chance!' retards would be the first to kill those who killed their loved ones.

This. Childbirth induces hormonal changes in father and mother. For example Prolactin levels rise immediately after birth. These hormonal changes are essential for changing the parents behaviour towards the child, especially regarding loving care. Homosexual couples are not capable of experiencing this.

there is more profit in war

back to /r9k/ with you.

I'm not even from /r9k/. Born and raised right here my man. And my love had nothing to do with another person, but rather the country in which I was raised, which is why I moved to the states.

>all you need is love

Well I guess I can stop eating and breathing now.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

>Homosexuals have no understand of love.
This is Sup Forums and if you want to talk shit about niggers or faggots or whatever, go ahead. But at least be intellectually honest when you do it. You don't have the slightest bit of ground to stand on when you say something as retarded as "homosexuals are incapable of feeling love." Love is not measurable and many monogamous gay couples, like me and my bf, will tell you that they personally experience love just fine. Fuck right off with your totally unsubstantiated opinions about others' subjective experiences.

You will starve otherwise.

You are the exact reason why people hate homosexuals. Good job lad, keep fueling that fucking fire.