Someone is fucking with our universe

[spoiler]posting here instead of cripplechan mods got subverted by Sup Forums[/spoiler]

Previous post had 300 posts beore being bumplocked. archive.is/hkyRE

**HITLER HAS FUCKING BLUE EYES NOW**

I fucking shit you not. This is not a photoshop. Go jewgle it or something.

I was going to wait to post about Mandela Effect until after the CTR shills died down but this shit cannot wait.

I've been taught since 4th grade that he had Brown Eyes Dark Hair. Until I saw this. youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s

Once I found out I went over to my friend's house and showed him and his brother. They didn't believe me "bullshit he has brown eyes" and googled it. Then their eyes lit up as we were all trying to process this mindfuck.

Our universe is getting fucked over by CERN right now and our only hope of objectivity is our own memories.If you aren't strong enough mentally or aware, you are going to be swept up by the waves of change.

Other examples are car logos changing. JFK having 6 people instead of 4 in his car when he was assassinated. Kit-Kat not having the -dash anymore. Oxyclean now Oxiclean. Onyx the pokemon spelled Onix. Mirror Mirror on the wall is now Magic Mirror on the wall. C3P0 now has a silver leg.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v1i-_fcCch8
www1.cbn.com/devotions/mirror-mirror-wall
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks03/0300731.txt
quoteaddicts.com/topic/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-quotes/
youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY
youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8
youtube.com/watch?v=mqmIMvWnIV8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a time travel loop, broh

>are car logos changing
Go on.

What car logos changed?

hitler has never NOT had blue eyes, retarded faggot

>posting here instead of cripplechan mods got subverted by Sup Forums
you need to go back, and take your fucking false flags with you, faggot

He always had blue eyes.

You conjured up black eyes because you tried being nazi and hating gitler at the same time so you imagined "negative" traits onto him to allay the cognitive dissonance. I'm sure someone believes he had hooves.

Now you see, due to Sup Forums being retarded, i remember multiple discussions years ago about Hitler not being white because he had blue eyes but not blonde hair.
I literally never remember seeing him having brown eyes.

This is a variation of that Berenstein autism bait, Hitler always had fucking blue eyes. More ruses from cripplechan.

It was on the archive but oh well.

So which is which

mandela effect is just a consequence of how human memory works. we misremember certain things.

6-seater cars are pretty rare, and after the shots are fired they duck behind the seats
99% of Hitler photos are black and white

What the fuck? I also always got taught "haha Hitler was pro aryans but was a brown haired, brown eyed manlet".
I just asked my father though and he said he always knew Hitler had light colored eyese but he didn't know they were blue. So maybe the brown eyed Hitler is a recent meme.

OP is still a faggot, some things never change.

Quite a few actually. Volvo looks like a male gender symbol now.

>imagined "negative" traits onto him to allay the cognitive dissonance
Ha! So true!

Adolf Hitler was also an autistic NEET who masturbated to genetically modified cat girls.

Logos change every week because it's a nice way to launder money, like art auctions.
There's no rational reason why a logo should cost 50 dollars or 50 million dollars. You pay 50 million, some intern does it for 50 bucks and the rest is shared between the participants

That's just how existence works dude. It's always flashing between existing in fact and all potential existences and back again and again forever. Most of the time it's pretty contiguous to our perceptions, sometimes not but we aren't aware to notice.

Hitler always had blue eyes

Jfk always had 6 people in the car

Kit Kat never had a dash

back to your autism containment board.

No.

Bottom is from my universe. Top is the current universe we are in now. And no it's not a logo change because of updating(if you bothered to look at the archived thread).

luke, i am your father

I think you need to stop with the drugs.

you fucking dip the top one they PUT ON THE CARS and the bottom one is just a logo

user, I'm sorry to tell you this, but I believe you are developing schizophrenia.

I believe there is something to what you are saying. I, also, was certain Hitler's eyes were brown, that C3P0 was gold all over, Onix was spelled Onyx and it was Oxyclean not Oxiclean. The universe is changing but it might not be a man-made effect.

It always had the ball on top. As a child I thought it was spelled Fård because of the way it looked

>Amerikeks didn't know that Hitler had blue eyes
There is more you don't know about Hitler burger, that is why you need to lurk more when we have WW2 and holohoax threads. There is more information being hidden from your eyes.

Most pictures of Hitler were black and white and made his eye color difficult to distinguish, and color photography took until recently to really circulate. Also, since fucking when didn't JFK's limo have 6 people in it? At the very least, you had JFK, Jackie, Gov. Connally, and his wife, none of which were driving. Hell, Connally had to be there in the Berenstein timeline just for the magic bullet theory. 5 turning to 6 I could understand though.

I understand that concept, but that's not what is happening right now. Since 2008/2012 people have started to notice this subtle changes and remember how it was for them.

C3PO HAS A FUCKING SILVER LEG NOW

Not talking about that faggot. God dam does no one here read the fucking links in the OP?

He's always had blue eyes, you dumb stupid retarded motherfucker. Go back to where you came from

This is the worst post I've ever seen.
Hitler has always had blue eyes.
Kit Kat has never had the dash.
Onix was always spelled Onix.

>Also, since fucking when didn't JFK's limo have 6 people in it?
wtf m8 i remember only 4 people in the car
now there's a divider with 2 more people in it in the video

I was always told he had brown eyes and he was half Jew. These were supposed to be ironic points of trivia about him.

it's just a piece of propaganda you dipshit
p.s. Onix was always Onix

You need JFK and Connelly for any of the magic bullet shit to make sense, and you had Jackie. You also need at least one person driving, and Nellie Connelly wouldn't be driving. You need at least 5 people.

I think the confusion is because of how the Zapruder Film is shot, the contrast makes things like the people ducking down hard to see. Not to mention that the driver and front passenger seat are almost entirely out of shit.

Yeah that can happen, consciousness also things like CERN among other technologies that exist and/or one day will, have "say", really wrong word but close enough, as to what will occur next. These tech and a ramp up in human awareness are messing things up.

You and everyone else also are causing part of the effect. We just suck at it because we are ignorant.

I remember the universe changed it to:

No, I am your father. For a little while. It seems to have changed back.

Ah but that's where you are wrong. Cuckchan doesn't have any CERN or KEK threads? Haven't you discussed any of this before?

youtube.com/watch?v=v1i-_fcCch8

>>www1.cbn.com/devotions/mirror-mirror-wall
MIRROR MIRROR CONFIRMED EVIDENCE FROM 2005

out of frame* Damn, that was a goofy brainfart.

I remember watching something about Hitler when he married Eva in the bunker. Apparently a question came up asking if he was part Jewish. And apparently someone intervened saying how could you ask the Fuhrer such a question.

Who knows if this story is fake or not.

Onix is spelled that way to differentiate it from the actual mineral onyx

Why do you think it started in 2008, because of CERN???

People have been reporting Mandela effects since the Berenstain Bears were born.

>I've been taught since 4th grade that he had Brown Eyes
I'm not, problem is on your side.

Downfall?

Probably just a rumor.

To be fair, I don't think anyone knows what the Volvo logo looks like.

It's been years since I watched it. I think that was the movie name

>Other examples are car logos changing. JFK having 6 people instead of 4 in his car when he was assassinated.

JFK's car had The president and first lady, the governor of texas and the first lady of texas, the driver and a secret service guy.

Holy fuck everyone here is retarded. Why does no one read the OP links.

Everything you guys discussed here was already discussed in the link in the OP.

The car was never a Limo.

This at least proves people thought it was MIRROR MIRROR before. My opinion is that it's been referenced or parodied as such in pop culture more than people have actually watched Snow White and this is the version they remember most.

It always looked like that.

To make this clear I'll restate, This has always been going on.

>Even more interesting than what Hitler said was his whole manner and appearance. Here I was, in private audience with the Master of Greater Germany, and able to study him at close range. Needless to say, I watched intently his every move and listened with equal intent-ness to his voice. Let me try to depict as clearly as possible what I observed.

>There are certain details of Hitler's appearance which one cannot surmise from photographs. His complexion is medium, with blond-brown
hair of neutral shade which shows no signs of gray. His eyes are very dark-blue. Incidentally, he no longer wears a cartoonist's mustache.
It is now the usual "tooth-brush" type, in both size and length. As already remarked, his uniform is severely plain and seemingly of stock
materials.

gutenberg.net.au/ebooks03/0300731.txt

>>quoteaddicts.com/topic/mirror-mirror-on-the-wall-quotes/

What's the source of this quote? What's the first well known use of it outside of Disney?

Nah. I only know this because I played a shit ton of JFK reloaded (jfk assasination simulator.)

You're right, it never was a limo. It was a 1961 Lincoln Continental, a 4-seater convertible, that was converted into a 6-seater car. Most replicas only bother with a 4-seater because the original SS-100-X had an entire 41 inches added to its chassis at the factory as part of the custom work done by Ford.

This is the actual car.

HERE IS THE ZABRUDER FILM
THERE ARE 6 PEOPLE IN THE CAR

youtube.com/watch?v=iU83R7rpXQY

Hitler didnt have blue eyes.

We were always told he had shit brown eyes and always felt like he was less pure than true blue eyed Aryans.

Additional fun fact: SS-100-X was only ever black after the assassination, even though is black. Until JFK got shot, it was blue.

nigga c3po doesn't have a silver leg, he HAD a silver leg in a new hope. He had various different parts throughout the movies and other media.

C3PO is full gold colored.

Murder, She Wrote (1984–1996)
Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall: Part 1
Episode aired 14 May 1989

>husband gets shot
>immediately start running away
what a slut

This is the actual car.

How did the bullet hit the other guy and make him fall to the side if it went straight through JFK's skull?

She wasn't running away. She was scrambling to grab the bits of skull and brain that landed on trunk of the car. It's really fucking sad.

see
THE ACTUAL FOOTAGE OF THE ASSASSINATION STOP TRYING TO PASS OFF YOUR SHIT

Multiple shooters.

Canadian Medical Assoc. reference from 1963

It's impossible for that to be the real car, because the media didn't have access to photos of the real car for years until after the events, and that Life Magazine article was published in 1963. Every photo until at least the '70s if not the '80s was based on reenactments, which for cost's sake would be using regular ass Lincoln Continentals, and not exact recreations of the ungodly behemoth that Ford made with the SS-100-X. Also, after the assassination LBJ was riding around in the original car because he was a faggot, so testing would not be possible on it.

Let me explain it for yourself and others.

A) Memories are shit. They are literally false a lot of the time. Your mind often just makes shit up because it fills in blanks.

B) Non-university education is absolute shit in terms of objectivity. The only reason university education is good is because if you're at that level and you get it wrong a million other academics all desperately trying to claw their way to the top shit down your throat. You are literally taught the wrong things all throughout life at school. Most people have no idea about history because it is literally taught wrong.

C) Pop culture is some global meme that is changed every time someone opens their fucking mouths. It is not accurate. Its why so many "famous movie quotes" are incorrect, because 90% of people have never actually seen it and just parrot it because its popular culture.

C3PO has never had a silver leg dude

the video I posted is not a memory.

Thread BTFO

No, its a collection of multiple other peoples memories, terrible education and pop culture knowledge.

Literal Jew propaganda.

he always had blue eyes, brown hair sold him short of the Aryan ideal we used to say as kids, like why make blonde hair AND blue eyes the standard when hes brown hair, we failed to realize hitlers self-sacrificing transcendent aspirations

Hahah fuck off cripplechan.

in other words cern failed really fucking hard and is using its resources to put out propaganda.

>you guys suck I still have the original shit.. c3p0s leg is gold Luke I am your father is uttered.

I HAVE BEARENSTEIN BOOKS

What part of changing universe do you not fucking understand you fucking Transdimensional faggot.

The only thing you can trust in a universe changed by CERN is the memories people provide that are not touched by the orignal source material that has changed. >secondary sources

Hollywood movies portray him with dark brown dilatated eyes and huge nose.... Both are wrong.

>Onyx the pokemon spelled Onix

WHAT

WHAT

this is really pleasant to read

It actually is "Mirror mirror" btw.

The Fairy Tales of the Brothers Grimm. Translated by Mrs. Edgar Lucas. Illus. by Arthur Rackham. London: Constable & Co., 1909, pp.161-170.

"She had a magic looking-glass, and when she stood before it and looked at herself she used to say:

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall,
Who is the fairest of us all?" p. 161

Any reenactment is going to use a basic ass Continental, because it requires a stupid amount of work to turn a '61 Continental convertible into the landyacht that Kennedy was riding around in. Not only that, but if it was the 4-seater before and is the 6-seater now, then what the fuck does your deprecated, outdated, obsolete knowledge mean?

You forgot the famous line in Forrest Gump has changed to "momma always said life WAS like a box of chocolates"

I cant believe people replying to this shit.
Its called bad memory or misconception

People will still tell you he had brown eyes. They will tell you ur pictures of blue eyes is shooped or they will just accept it as ok he has blue eyes, whatever.
Remember movie quotes, movie titles, or your pokemon, or some product a bit different in a word or spelling doesnt mean shit.
There are movies still using mirror mirror on the wall not magic mirror on the wall

>Bearenstein books
Post them with timestamp

oh shit he had me with the rum diary.

I swear on all that is holy it was the rum DIARIES.

john titor here, AMA

Hitler's always had blue eyes, it's just that you normally only see black and white photos of him so they look generic brown.

What the FUCK? You're right OP. I was 100% certain that if I was going to google "Did hitler have blue eyes?" I'd come across scores of yahoo questions with answers that he had BROWN eyes. Instead, every site is telling me he had blue eyes. What the fucking shit? What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=dPlTg6tCIh8

fuck it was really onyx wasnt it, can you go check your gameboys or someshit

its known as false memory in masses but i swear it was onyx not onix right

You were lied to.

because hes spelled onyx in some parts/countries of the world

None of this is a coincidence. Kek wills it.

I was LITERALLY taught in grade school that he had brown eyes. And that he was such a hypocrite because he wanted blue eyed people to inherit the world. Every movie and/or documentary where he plays a part is played by someone with brown eyes.

I am no conspiracy theorist, but something smells very fishy here. What is going on?

God dam you faggots should really read/watch the links in the OP.

IT DOESN'T SAY MIRROR MIRROR ANYMORE YOU STUPID RETARDS

youtube.com/watch?v=mqmIMvWnIV8

>taught in grade school
You were taught Jew propaganda. You're on Sup Forums, how have you not gotten redpilled yet?

fuck you titor, you fucked the timeline even worse then beofre and now instead of WWIII shitlery is gonna remove all life by nuking everything everywhere.