Ancient knowledge thread

hmmm really makes you contemplate

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wtf i hate pyramids now

The only reason there aren't any pyramids in Europe is because they actually managed to take off and fly into space.

>Looks at the viewer in the last picture

FUCKING SPOOKY AS SHIT

Blacks made everything with their ballsac like large dickheads before whiteman took it all away with just sticks

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

Honeycomb Earth, man is older than you think, we are being watched.

So ancient aliens were fucking birds? Hopw they aren't offended over fried chicken or any other avian food product.

You won't get much joy from Sup Forums OP.
As soon as the conspiracy theory turns away from white genocide and jews you tend to lose your audience.

We're not that old but our hominid ancestors are and intelligent life has lived on this planet for much longer than the official record.

So what is this supposed to be?
Like some alien dad took the time to carve a picture of his son's first trip to school?

Birds, ginger bearded men, giants, serpent men.

There are a few repeating figures.

there is always this pic for that case

No. More like they imagined a greater being as being able to fly and the only other creature that could fly was a bird. And since the God's were in the sky they could obviously fly.

it shows an entity from old sumer which reappeared in various different cultures later

What if there's some law of physics, which makes pyramid-shaped objects easier to build?

Fancy handbags were sure the fad back then.

Not easier but structurally more sound. That's why they're still around. Humans could have build all kinds of other shit but they fell apart.

Wish thr ancient wirld left more broad clues. Unless it was purosefully erased by thr hooknosed serpents we all know of today.

Okay you got me interested. What does this pic show?

hmmm really makes you contemplate

And that explains the school lunch and rice crispy treat they are all posing with?

stop posting fake shit, post stuff like the baltic sea anomaly or
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

Convergent memes.

Throughout civilization's history we have always had a pyramidal hierarchical structure.

So pyramids were bound to become a motif for all of mankind. It's the inevitable conclusion (or so we think - chances are, we can destroy this structure once and for all)

I don't know, the astronimical aligment of monoliths, the fact they they engineered blocks of stone that are thousands of tons in weight (no crane or modern machine can do this) and placed them so closely that a piece of paper cannot fit between them at any point, the fact that cultures seperated by thousands of miles and years have the same stories and figures.

And there just the obviously, glaringly unexplainable things.

Then there's the thousands of accounts, artefacts, suppressed information and mysterious deaths etc

In my mind the official story takes a great leap of faith to believe.

EGYPT WAZ ALIANZ AND KANGZ!

>tfw someone IRL and not on the internet actually tried to convince you of a pyramid conspiracy once and that they have healing energies and shit

Feelt weird man

The fylfot is a purely nordic symbol in origin

>Picture from Equador
is that... a lizard?

You pic is just a woman sucking cock. That's not homosexual, user.

No user.

People just used motifs of nature.

Abo australians used to believe their rivers were carved by giant snakes (though realistically, the idea of fluid dynamics can be explained in a reductive sense like that)

The forn is dictated by physics.

he has adam's apple, it's a man

All those except peru can be explained by meeting europeans maybe?

But peru? What the fuck?

>woman
>with adam's apple

good to know your preferences for women, lardass

Not much actually depicted in that image, but the man is Father Crespi.

The short story is that he befriended the local tribes in Ecuador I think.
They led him to secret cave systems and presented him with hundreds of golden artefacts, they were elaborate and some of them incredibly large, they depicted images from ancient Sumeria and many other cultures across the world.

The locals said they had taken them from deep in the tunnels which connect to the "underworld". Where there ancestors had both come from and descended back into.

Anyway Crespi makes a small museum and many people from all over the world come to see it and cannot explain the artefacts at all.

He eventually dies and all the objects mysteriously disappear, people die in search of the cave and the whole thing is forgotten.

Its all well documented though.

>he has adam's apple, it's a man

No, it's not.

>As soon as the conspiracy theory turns away from white genocide and jews you tend to lose your audience.
>conspiracy theory

There is no conspiracy, these are convergent memes and natural motifs were bound to objectively affect all of humanity - we have the same common ancestor after all, adam.

TY

Spooky as shit though

It's in our nature to ascribe will and complexity where there is none (hence believing lightning bolts are gods, etc.).

All of the stuff you said or others posted itt can be explained quite simply by convergent development and allusions to natural order.

There are no ancient aliens, Atlanteans, conspiracies, etc.

Altho I enjoy reading books about those for the pure fun of it. Erich von Daniken was one crazy mofo.

> Wow, triangles are a pretty fucking stable structure
> Let's make a bunch of these because they're easy to make with stone age tools
Why isn't big ben on the list? Or mongolian tents? They're triangles too you fucking plebe
Spirit """""Science"""""

why are artefacts from Sumer found in ancient places in Equador? Wtf

Actually, are there any sub saharan pyramids?

Closest I know of are nubian and ethiopian pyramids.

Maybe they never had the ability so unless they were nearby - no pyramid.

>Spirit """""Science"""""

Well the dude was REALLY convinced of it
It actually creeped me out, because i obviously thought its a load of bullshit, i dont know how people can delude themselves to believe such things user, i just dont get it

really rumbled my thinking magjumbos

1. It's a lie

2. It's true, but someone brought them there recently and paid the tribes to lie about it

3. Someone during the last couple of centuries moved the stuff there and it was forgotten

4. Lastly, Sumerians could have crossed the ocean, why the hell not?

Any theory can be debunked by some logic application.

underrated.

>actually, apparently the universe may EXPAND and CONTRACT..

think about it. Space and TIME expands (moves forward) and contracts (???)

/x/ pls go

I spend quite a lot of time tripping on /x/ debunking their conspiracies and ancient aliens stuff.

It was fun.

Reptilian design.

You are forgetting cultural context. Women in the rest of the world aren't butch dykes with Adam's apples.

>4. Lastly, Sumerians could have crossed the ocean, why the hell not?
because that shatters completely understanding of history
you are the kind of guy who says flying is impossible and only birds can do it but after the first plane gets invented you say "of course it was possible, its logical!"

see No we're just in a loop. Maybe something helps living things in this universe remember motifs.

>also you should assume you are being watched anyway, for moral reasons
>oh and the technocrats who indeed watch you.

peru guy doesn't have blue irises

Three reasons
1) Herd mentality, so 90% of everyone you meet is a brainless sheep. See any extremist religious group ever
2) Spirit Science guy is actually a professional con man, who knows how to milk the audience and keep them hanging on his every fucking word for video after video
3) Science is hard for most people, and they'll trust what they see online as 'proof' without checking the facts
2)

If you believe in Adam then why not the apple of intelligence being gifted to us by a higher power? Why not nephilim or fallen angels etc?

That's only really the surface of the whole ancient astronaut, inner earth theories. It's a wealth of interesting reading if you are bored.

Look into the vril society, its interesting that a fairly modern government would give these theories so much credibility by actually investing real time and money into them. Neuschwaben land is out there and your people need you Fritz.

>As soon as the conspiracy theory turns away from white genocide and jews you tend to lose your audience.

The consensus at Sup Forums is that women are a bigger problem than kikes. The kike theory has never been proven as opposed to the cunt theory.

What if our Moloch-worshiping elites know more those things and their interventions in Middle East have deeper reasons?

WE WUZ LLAMAS AND SHIEET

Your comparison is illogical and needlessly abrasive.

It doesn't shatter anything. Vikings crossed the oceans, why wouldn't you think other civilizations tried it as well? Especially ones depending on trade. Plus, curiosity is not something new.

The ica stones are even weirder

Truth is nobody knows and nobody wants to believe the locals.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones

So who did he breed with you fucking mongoloid.
Also, guess that means that nigger really is your brother wow tough luck guess you can't hate him since he's one of gods children too tough luck pal :^)))) #notallmuslims
Germbro, this is the kind of dumbshit you want to avoid. Christfags are worse than muzzies in terms of stopping legitimate historical/scientific debate

Well, think about it - you can glitch games by inputting codes and repeating a set of actions - why wouldn't that be the same here.

The problem is bias. People assume certain things (like repeating digits, or those weird nonagon symbols) do this when in reality it's just confirmation bias.

>but bias has use too.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ica_stones
> These are recognised as modern curiosities or hoaxes
> hoaxes
Wow that was easy

They do.

Its all prophetic shit, they're either forcing it to come true or it was destined too.

They rebuilt the fucking tower of babel.

>ancient civilizations thrived for tens of thousands of years
>people somehow find it impossible for them to go around the world and collect artifacts and interact with other cultures
muh ayyliunz
I think Crespis collection was siezed by Vatican at worst, or private collectors at best.

you are comparing the sumers (3000-4000 BCE) and Vikings
thats 3000 years of difference

Partially wrong.

Things like pyramids are simple motifs that are bound to become important to ALL of mankind:
>strong engineering structure
>phallic (which men like building)
>represents the hierarchy of men which is ALWAYS pyramidal

Our problem today is finally breaking this pyramid. I, frankly, don't think it will happen, we will forever have kings.

Then comes the next problem:
>who is our king?
>what has he done?
>should we get him to forcibly 'abdicate'?

Answer is:
>Rothschilds
>nothing but tyranny
>yes immediately.

Still not proven, who the fuck could have realistically carved thousands of those stones by hand. Don't be ridiculous.

They officially "proved" that race is a social construct despite the truth of the matter.

>secret cave systems

There's a difference between cultures meeting and trading and ancient Sumerian artefacts finding there way to a remote tribe in the Ecuadorian jungle.

Then all those can be explained by the fact that they have people with blue eyes in those areas
>though they are rare.. except in Turkey where there may be more

This is probably why Jews in ancient history were scared of white people... when you come from an area where blue eyes = godlike powers, you tend to get an inferiority complex to them.

>which is funny, because ashkenazic jews commonly have blue eyes and white skin now

Its a system of caves that the local tribes consider sacred and refuse entry to outsiders.

Is that really a hard concept to believe?

There are many examples of this in south america and across the world.

> Guy admits he faked them
> "That's not proof! He couldn't have done that!"
??? Britfags like this breathe our air?
Let me put it like this.
1) They couldn't be made by humans because in the time between primitive hominids and dinosaurs, the earth jumped forwards by literally B I L L I O N S of years, and species evolved in that time. See that metaphor for the earth being only one day old, earliest humans are 2 seconds before midnight.
2) The dinosaurs depicted on those plates, at least the one on the wikipedia article, didn't live in the same time period.
3) Why would aliens carve fucking clay tablets of dinosaurs if they invented space flight? I can possibly buy the 'ancient aliens made buildings out of terrestrial materials since bringing a fuckton of prefab with you is dumb" but really? They kept dinosaur art on fucking clay tablets? An advanced alien race? Unless they were space hippies world-hopping, it's pretty unlikely.

there is WYRD. our lives are guided by the hand of fate. There's no stopping anything, no stopping terrorist attacks, nothing. Wyrd is everpresent.

>So who did he breed with you fucking mongoloid.
well I said adam, but in reality it was more of a family that mutated of time.

Or, the mutation adam got dominated other genes and eventually gave that gene to many others of a similar species. Over time that turns in people.

>Atlanteans
It's probably theisland of minos, modern Crete, in the mediterrainian, it got whipped with a wave from the island of santorini erupting.

>explorer carries his favorite piece of luck-bringing jewelry on his trips
>happens upon a nigging comunity who still kill and eat people not of their tribe
>gets rekt
>tribe elder has new trophy

nice

>Also, guess that means that nigger really is your brother wow tough luck guess you can't hate him since he's one of gods children too tough luck pal
>implying im not part boong cunt

You can hate whoever the fuck you want.
Just don't expect others to take that nicely.

>read Stirner
>yes I know he's a lefty, but he takes the piss of other lefties

> a family that mutated
> dominated other genes and gave that gene to many other of a similar species
So they evolved, because a species that was genetically similar enough to them passed on more of his genes? HMMMM REALLY MAKE U THINK.
Shut the fuck up you deluded cretin. If you acknowledge that phenotypes can be passed on genetically, you're agreeing evolution, at least in some form, exists.
You know what the bible says? Adam fucked his wife, had a ton of kids, fucked them too. Human race. It doesn't mention these conveniently-human-related individuals.
Maybe they were monkeys, and clearly you're lacking most of the 'Adam' genes.

Later, Uschuya recanted the forging story during an interview with a German journalist, saying that he had claimed they were a hoax to avoid imprisonment for selling archaeological artifacts.

He also said he only faked the ones he sold previous to that and he said he didn't make all of them.

Also, they have never accurately dated or determined the origin of the stones.

The BBC assures you they are fake, no one really knows.

>Germbro, this is the kind of dumbshit you want to avoid. Christfags are worse than muzzies in terms of stopping legitimate historical/scientific debate

I dont think highly of any religion, they are all just tools to controll plebs anyways or were originally designed as those.
Sure they can help people find peace of mind too and have some positive aspects, but its more or less something for the mentally weak they can seek refugee in, so they dont have to think about the actual "harsh" reality.

Thats mostly what i thought, the "prove" he gave me all came from very unscientific sources and smelled of con-men

Giant golden statues.

Did you even look at the picture you dipstick?

Also with "mentally weak" i dont necessarily mean "dumb" people. I more or less mean people with a weak mind in the sense that accepting reality would break them.

Ancient Gods were /fit/ as fuck. The pose with the flexed arm is getting followers to 'mire their gainzzzz. And the bucket is just a huge can of protein powder. In these tablets, they were posting instagram selfies before there were smartphones.

Prove me wrong.

That would be most people.

both guys wear necklaces so what?
and there cant be many different shapes of a fucking doorway

rich people used to wear necklaces at that time u know?

And thats why religion is so popular

> DOORS ARE SQUARE, AND HUMANS LOOK SIMILAR! MAGIC!
Wow, that's a really amazing image user! Please show me a real google earth map that shows them lining up like that, and the cutout of Orions belt.
Because even if I assume that they did build those places to look like that, at it's highest that just says that they could see Orions belt.
> FUCKING. TRUTH, MAN.
> Said he made them up
> Said he didn't later to a journalist
> Can't date rocks because they're fucking rocks, but they're real for sure guy now give me a speaking tour around britain :^)))))
Wow this guy totally doesn't sound like a con man at all. Also-
> missing the fact the dinosaurs are not from their accurate historical time periods
> explaining why ayyy lmaos made innacute dino art out of rocks that lasted for centuries, but their other cool shit didn't
Source. Also, WHAT THE FUCK DOES AN OBELISK PROVE ASIDE FROM THAT IT EXISTS? They're 'sun needles' (PRAISE), and their significance is well documented in Egyptian records.
I know man, I think I spend most of my time on Sup Forums trying to get these shits to just think about what they're saying, and maybe try to learn a little about... just, reality. There's people out there who deny space exists, which fucking terrifies me.

>So they evolved, because a species that was genetically similar enough to them passed on more of his genes?
yep

Here's the thing: races have been ISOLATED for quite some time.

We just stopped that recently.

Oh and only Euros/East asians seem to be good with modern tech. The rest are either lazy with it, or simply ignore it because they "don't like to think"

That's why I think it's odd that abos don't appreciate computers. They like to dream.

>Shut the fuck up you deluded cretin. If you acknowledge that phenotypes can be passed on genetically, you're agreeing evolution, at least in some form, exists.
Adam was not the biblical Adam (actually, who knows), I just used it for the "first man".

In reality, the first man looked nothing like todays man.

>You know what the bible says? Adam fucked his wife, had a ton of kids, fucked them too. Human race. It doesn't mention these conveniently-human-related individuals.
>Maybe they were monkeys, and clearly you're lacking most of the 'Adam' genes.
We're still moneys dumbass.
Bonobos are still VERY similar to us. Rumor has it some nigger in africa managed to breed with a gorilla.

If any of the great minds in this thread could explain how the Sumerians were aware of Pluto despite it not being officially discovered until the 1930's I would be appreciative.

They used the high-powered telescopes given by the ayy lmaos to check it out, obviously

Mexico's are the tidiest. Perfect civilization to build wall.