Possible Happening

I come to Sup Forums today with some very interesting information. First of all some background on me, I am 28 years old, and I have been a police officer for about 2 1/2 years. I work in a small city, which I don’t want to identify because I want to keep myself as user as possible. So yesterday my department had a big meeting. We were told that we might be encountering more violence towards police, more riots and mobs of people, and possible assassination attempts. We were told that we could also encounter armed resistance, and that during the next few weeks we would be going over new training to help us combat this.

Now here’s the things, about a month ago, when those officers were shot by that black guy in Texas, we had a similar meeting. Saying that BLM was encouraging police hits and that we should be wary of people acting suspicious near us, or attracting our attention.

part 2 coming

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2958517/The-Mediterranean-sea-chaos-Gaddafi-s-chilling-prophecy-interview-ISIS-threatens-send-500-000-migrants-Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html
dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett
foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/15/police-warned-isis-jihadis-en-route-france-belgium
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
youtube.com/watch?v=DeNWAZrMQzI
youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now we have this meeting yesterday, and some of the guys were talking and asking questions. Someone asked if this was more BLM violence because of the new police video that was released. One of the people telling us this stuff was a state worker that isn’t usually around the department. He said it was unrelated to BLM and that we should keep our guard up. He wouldn’t go any further than that.

So were talking more and more, about ‘fighting against rioters’, about how we are going to have to find time to do our hours of training, and how we should act if military gets involved. And more and more it sounded like we weren’t fighting rioters, but armed resistance. He talked about the tactics we should use, and none of it was tactics for large groups of people in the streets, but instead was talk of what to do about snipers, bombs, how to act when an officer is shot and you can’t get to him.

It was weird because the guy kept saying “rioters” but from what he was saying it sounded like we were dealing with a few guys with guns, not a crowd of over 100 or more people.

it's been a while since the last chimpout
godspeed officer user

From what I am saying though, its now a chimpout, but some sort of civil unrest with fighting in the streets

It sounded like we were going to be fighting militias

By the way, a timeframe for anyone interested, someone asked about how soon we could expect to see this stuff happen, and the state worker said that it wouldn't be for another month at least. It was also stressed that we don't really tell our families or friends about it, because it could cause panic. So naturally I came here to tell everyone about it.

I can answer questions if anyone has any, there was alot of details and I don't know what is more interesting to people here.

*not a chimpout

bump

Why do they think white people will use guns?

You mentioned they're worried about snipers ambushing you guys, isn't that obviously blm related?

A month? Like, debate times?

Trump assassination? I can't imagine what would cause law-abiding citizens to attack police, unless the police are charged with defending government buildings from takeover, but why would citizens do this?

Are you east or west of the mississippi?

Going to take a guess if this is legit - Hillary being arrested and Trump assured a presidency? That's all I can think of that would cause sudden uprisings in the streets that can be predicted by state internals a month or so in advance.

She can't even motivate people to attend a free rally. Who the fuck is going to take up arms for her? —the FBI?

Without going too specific when you say "small city" could you give an estimate on population size? Are you near any Metropolitan area?

And to be honest to me it does sound like BLM stuff still, if I remember right there have been a few cases of 'snipers' targeting police during protests. The only thing I can think of recently to spark any kind of rage is the killing of that girl who pointed a gun at police and the killing of the guy who tried to run cops over in a stolen jag.

Was it one of the officers or the city guy who brought up "military Involvement" though, because that and the bomb thing are the only stuff that wouldn't fit with BLM unrest, except maybe the National Guard for riot suppression. I guess the 'about a month' doesn't really fit anything as well. As there any high profile cases currently in the area that plan to go to trial soon?

>So naturally I came here to tell everyone about it.
why not

Of course people aren't going to take up arms to defend Hillary fucking Clinton of all people - but the implication of her being arrested is a guarantee of a Trump presidency which is something that libshit normies and shitskins would get pissed over if it suddenly happened overnight.

It wasn't really said as "white people" but it was said that it wasn't over black people being shot by police, so something else is probably going to happen
not exactly, just because one BLM was a sniper doesn't make it so that only they are snipers

East, and I don't think they are planning for a Trump assassination, that is tinfoil

But again, I don't know what is being planned for, just what we were told.

Something like this is what I was thinking, the elections were never brought up, but its the go-to guess among other officers

I don't live in the city, I commute

Could be that people take advantage of riots and fight against us.

It would appear that the state you are in is gearing up for Martial law since there was a state worker present, you will likely be given military grade equipment to quell any and all opposition that your superiors label as such. I'd listen to that Pole if I were you, God be with you user

But it is.

>It's not BLM
it's BLM

Just like that one guy at work isn't terrible at his job.
>someone is terrible at their job.

Question: Do you have a big enough black population near you where your department could reasonably expect riots or has in the past?

>He said it was unrelated to BLM and that we should keep our guard up. He wouldn’t go any further than that.

They wouldn't mention BLM by name because that's inflammatory as fuck. Even if it's something like the New Black Panthers.

then either terrorist attack or BLM but they don't want to get caught saying BLM

This is what the reasonable side of me says, for a new group to start something would take a lot of time, might be some liberal thing where they can't say that its BLM because its not politically correct.

I don't think so, none of the things we discussed were about going after people or anything like that, a lot of defensive stuff and tactics. We have AR-15's that we dont usually use, we will be training with those more instead of our handguns.

Can we at least get some proof that you are an officer or something? I have a hard time believing this is other than some LARPing.

We haven't had anything happen with BLM in our city so far, I think there are small protests but I haven't even seen them.

Yea there are lots of blacks in the city.

they probably got passed intel from fbi or other intelligence agencies about terrorist attack

did they stress civil unrest? or talk about dallas style nigga wtih gun attacks

>It wasn't really said as "white people" but it was said that it wasn't over black people being shot by police, so something else is probably going to happen

Why wouldn't we just turn off the water? The power, the sewage, the transportation

Do they really think we are just going to start shooting?

>It sounded like we were going to be fighting militias
Reminder that the Orlando shooter was something that considers itself the precursor to 'a black army'.

what state? clarify who gave the talk/training. someone from state but outside your LEA. what agency? district attorney? state DOJ? federal liason?

maybe theyre worried about terrorists from syria doing paris style attacks

Followup question. Do you have any wide open wilderness near you?

The shit he's saying isn't exactly inflamatory or even all that unexpected. After those texas officers were targeted ,it's not suprising that the powers that be would want the LEOS to be more ready for that sort of crazy shit.

In any case, if it's something going around at a state level, we'll eventually see independent confirmation.

keep in mind 9/11 anniversary is in a month OP, and plenty of news stories have posted intel about isis ready to start launching lots of attacks in europe and the west, especially since they need propaganda for their losses in the mid east

just post your damn state Op and keep your city/town user. i cant think of any chimp out causes happening in the next month or so. just the 9/11 anniversary and further than that, the election shit

can you elaborate on the training/scenarios they were giving you that made you think it wasnt about simple rioters but armed resistance? and what timeframe did they specify exactly?

Hey, I'm just asking for some form of proof. I just take everything with a grain of salt when it comes to things like this. I like to try and know what I can, but I want to make sure the stuff I hear is true before I accept it as fact.

>Followup question. Do you have any wide open wilderness near you?
Yes

He was part of the state Department of Law Enforcement.

Quit your job Ryan, you're a faggot.

>One of the people telling us this stuff was

what stuff though?what was the meeting about? officer safety? awareness? heads up to hard times ahead? reminder to watch out for achmed?

I would prefer not to post my state, as I know other departments in suburban areas aren't going through these trainings, and it's frowned upon to post about meetings on the internet.

It's not martial law so that wouldn't really make any sense to turn the water off for millions of people

You could probably figure it out on your own if you did some research.

I'll give some examples, don't immediately help down officers in dangerous situations, being outgunned, taking cover, using swat tactics ( i am not swat), how to lay on the floor when there are explosives or grenades, how to provide covering fire, what to do if backup is unavailable, what to do when shot, how to move as a squad, things of that nature

Can you at specify Region? You said east of the Mississippi, but like, south east or north east? My guess is still probably a high-profile court case near-by. Or if you're in the North East it could be related to upcoming 9/11

ok can you answer the other shit then?

>can you elaborate on the training/scenarios they were giving you that made you think it wasnt about simple rioters but armed resistance? and what timeframe did they specify exactly?

you made a thread, got my interest, but havent said anything besides vague "cops in my area got talked to about non black lives matter shootings"

did you consider the 9/11 terror anniversary? the presidential debates in oct/sept?

Lies

dude that just sounds like normal muslim terror prep. your department probably realized they arent in kansas anymore with obama bringing in millions of rapefugees and all the recent attacks in europe, orlando shooting, etc. they are just making sure you wont be retarded when the time comes to remove kebab

And like any good gubment bureaucracy, they're months late on getting the ball rolling.

MARSHAL LAW AFTER HILLARY LEAK

OBAMA SUSPENDS ELECTION

You didn't think they'd actually let the people and a real DC outsider win did you?

op did you leave? curious if they gave you any specific timelines or reasons or expectations? did they say they plan on training you? sounds like it was just a PR safety seminar

hillary email links tie her to a large backer of Isis
>they openly stated the refugee crisis is them in international news.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2958517/The-Mediterranean-sea-chaos-Gaddafi-s-chilling-prophecy-interview-ISIS-threatens-send-500-000-migrants-Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html

dailywire.com/news/7960/wikileaks-hacked-emails-include-hillary-arming-james-barrett

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/28/its-time-for-the-elites-to-rise-up-against-ignorant-masses-trump-2016-brexit/

makes no sense for rioting after leak though

hi american copanon bro, Im 27 and have been with state police almost 3 years, our periodical trainings were also modified this year compared to years before, specifically: twice as many submachine gun trainings, twice as many closequarters tactics (whatever you call it in english), and on the other hand we get less stuff like periodical driving tests

>Hillary being arrested and Trump assured a presidency
kek wills it, he hungers for leftist tears

Fellow LEO here. Dark times ahead indeed...
Be careful and keep training in case of happening, colleague.

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/15/police-warned-isis-jihadis-en-route-france-belgium

I'm quite aware about this thanks...we had a briefing about this not long ago.

Many schools in England have recently done terror drills in case a mentally I'll gas leak storms the place with a gun.

Didn't that FBI user predict all this and a happening based on Clinton leaks?

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

no problem, stay safe and dont hesitate to remove kebab they wont give you mercy you shouldnt give them any

Watch Alex Jones' Police State films, they explain everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=DeNWAZrMQzI

youtube.com/watch?v=Klqv9t1zVww

What are we going to do if the internet is turned off in one of these happenings?

Lock & load.

Bumping

I'm a LEO in Tampa, Florida. Earlier this month our protocols were adjusted slightly per the Sheriff, and more are probably to come. The reason stated for our heightened level of awareness and modified patrol procedures was "recent tensions" ... AKA BLM and similar thought groups, but they obviously can't just say that as our emails are public record.

Now question though, if you guys are being trained to treat every suspect like that then wouldn't that just lead to you guys being more trigger happy against them which would lead to more chimpouts over dead criminals?

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm on your side but this just sounds like it's breeding a powder keg of escalation.

Probably just go back to playing vidya like I've been telling myself to for the last couple months. I swear this place is an addiction.

Remember you're here forever.

Bumping

Assuming this is true, I urge you to subvert the Obongo-Bongo-Land Administration from inside.

This thread is fascinating. These are scary times we're living in. I would prefer just a straight forward war to all this paranoia and fearmongering and rising tensions. I think there's a lot to be said about the information age and ease of communication making life so much more complicated.

Another thing that could cause uprising and militias is if they start trying to take away citizens guns. Maybe some executive order is going to be signed.

This

SWAT here in Chicagoland. We are training more for "protests" recently than the usual hostage/barricade/search warrant type stuff.

This doesn't seem like a possible happening to me, It looks like your department just wants to be prepared in case another incident happens with BLM chimping out.

Shit ourselves and sit around like sitting ducks.

Or innawoods.

they're using the nignog movement to cause civl unrest, specially in america where there is racial tension and they have access to guns. Either they want to get rid of parts of the police or they want to create an emergency state for certain reasons.

Be careful what you wish for
> 2027 Magog war

This does not make sense, the patriot act enables the USA law enforcement to arrest people of groups of people simply for planning terrorist attacks.

If they know its planned and they know its coming why dont they arrest those people under the patriot act?

fake and gay. check em

Burden of proof basically.

If they just start arresting people under suspicion then there'd be even bigger public outrage especially because it'd look like it's targeting black people. EVEN WORSE would be the first Nignog who'd resist and get killed in the process.

Just because our government can do something doesn't mean it should unless absolutely necessary. Civil unrest is a pretty huge deterrent.

Not like it's the first time this has happened or anything.

If you wanted a civil war in the United States, an EO banning gun ownership would be the fastest way to do it.

Obama may have extended that but he also declawed our intel communities. NSA is basically bogged down in unnecessary bullshit which is why attacks have happened again. You can thank that retard obama and snowden. Latter for leaking the files and former for telling them to look at whit groups they knew were no threat because the papers made us look racist for only looking at muslim groups.

Also, a petition happened to have BLM declared a terrorist group. One of those lame ass things where if it reaches some number of signatures the government has to acknowledge and discuss it.

Well they acknowledged it but nigger in cheif said NOT A TERRORIST GROUP END OF DISCUSSION HONKEY IMPERIALISTS.

Long/short: no. we cannot. The government now protects niggers.

Its for Black Gang Militias or B.G.M. - for veterans who have gotten out and became disenfranchised back home, and joining a brotherhood of black gangs. They have basic rifle knowledge and some have deployed to a combat environment. All that one needs is a boresight (laser) and can easily train a group in a basement for at least an accurate 100 meter shot with an M4 carbine or similar weapon.

Oh look it's another fanfic thread.

There's over 1000 ongoing terrorist investigations taking place at any given time, and 95% of them involve Muslims. How many Muslims get arrested by the feds on a yearly basis? Maybe two dozen. Why? Political correctness, but also because they won't make an arrest unless they have evidence an attack is imminent and the person in question is behind it. They'll often sell guns to Muslims with explicit instructions to jihad, then bust them if they accept the guns.

What OP's talking about isn't terrorism, though. There's a difference between a "plot", and armed resistance spawning from the actions of government. There's no policing a spontaneous uprising.

All they could really do is go through background checks and arrest gun owners, and that would trigger an uprising too from the lack of due process.

Is that the symbol for the Chick-fil-A in hell?

Eh senpai.

Southern hillsborough county reporting

Please eliminate all the Mexicans along with the blm'blm'ers

Shits fire

>our periodical trainings were also modified this year compared to years before, specifically: twice as many submachine gun trainings, twice as many closequarters tactics
I'm surprised Philippines has the money for that

Worse.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbionese_Liberation_Army

Feminist Communist Kangs.

>It was also stressed that we don't really tell our families or friends about it, because it could cause panic. So naturally I came here to tell everyone about it.
Not the smartest of ideas desu

And let me guess. You police are going to 'protect' them even after your brothers were gunned down by former military nogs

fug

>off duty cop browsing Sup Forums
>using the word happening
>chimpout
>tinfoil

yes very convincing

you need to practice more if you are going to attempt to spin a believable narrative, you're style is juvenile

and please, somewhere else than Sup Forums

Could you provide some sort of proof? A picture or some sort? anything without any real identification but something which can convince us you're a real officer?

>Last bastion for conservatives on the internet
>Profession with a largely conservative group
>Many oldfags who knew of Sup Forums are now in their mid 20's to 30's

Actually believable tbqh

>niggers and trigger happy hicks murdering each other
>Less Americans in the world.

Let them fight desu.

>cops aren't people because blahh blah bloo abloo

I am a Special Forces LEO and we have been issued much heavier weaponry than normal and have been receiving training in fighting moose and kangaroos which to me, indicates an immense influx of shitposting.

GL user.

It will once they find Hillary innocent.