Unironically endorsing a fake candidate who is running to expidite Hillary Clinton's ascendence to POTUS against all...

>unironically endorsing a fake candidate who is running to expidite Hillary Clinton's ascendence to POTUS against all odds

Come on, you guys are getting played. Of course Trump is painting a perfect picture. Why not? Its not as though right-wing idealists are any sort of majority. We don't even need to get into some globalist conspiracy. This is three assholes coordinating to steal an election and hand it to queen bitch. Why are you even taking this seriously?

>inb4 CTR

you should still vote Trump. It would be hilarious to see how it would be handled if he actually won. I am just saying don't be so damn optimistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If this was the case wouldn't they just give the republican nomination to Jeb? He would be the establishments safest choice. You're just pissed that bernie was a sellout and so you have to try and make The God Emperor look like a cuck. It doesn't work though

>wouldn't they just give the republican nomination to Jeb

Threadly reminder of why Trump is in the race at all

>caring about another country rather then it's own

They couldve done it any time.

The shills are always from canada

Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

>Trump is working for Hillary, look here's a picture of him smiling with her
>McCain is working for ISIS, look here's a picture of him standing near Syrian rebels
>Reagan was working for the Taliban, look here's a picture of him talking with them

Because its not some retarded Infinitely dimensional chess illuminati lizardman conspiracy. People might actually vote for Jeb which Hillary doesn't want.

I just instructed you to vote Trump to spite Hillary. I just think you guys are going to be on suicide watch when you realize how nihilistic and cynical your country has become.

DELETE THIS RIGHT THIS SECOND

You have higher resolution from your supervisor of Bill getting handsy with Melania?

Its over schlomo *unsheaths Zweihänder*

>The one and only time Trump was ever caught on camera being in the same room as Clintons in 30 years
>it means they're best friends
>it means anything at all

nice normie-tier brain cells you have there

Sup Forums is a liberal board

We like comfort and good payments from the government. We're in it for the long run.

>le normie meme
>normies are stupid
>Chad is stupid
>doesn't realize that Donald Trump has a longstanding history with the Clintons

SHILL IN THE DUNGEON!!
thought you ought to know

>go and vote for contrived meme candidate as a cruel joke at Hillary's expense
>turn out in massive numbers to spite Hillary Clinton by electing professional meme Donald Trump for POTUS
>he must be shilling for Hillary

Yeah if you really aren't motivated by the lulz

wtf #I'mWithHer now

fag gay nigger
sage

here is another one satan

How does anything I've said amount to supporting Clinton. I told you to go and vote Trump. I painted Hillary Clinton as an evil psychopathic mustache twirler. There is NO validity to your position and you are all extremely stupid (especially because you think a meme is running for president in earnest)

Actually I am inclined to believe these are the real shills. Not only are the Trump threads effectively sliding the Zikalympics, it doesn't make any sense to accuse me of shilling for Hillary. What do you want me to say, That Jill Stein is a gommunist Jew and Gary Johnson is a pathetic retard? Where does the line from what I said connect to CTR? I am saying, let's make Sup Forums great again.

Sorry, I had a stroke and missclicked;
My bad...

>at this point what difference does it make

>spreading lies about Trump and pretending not to support Shillary
Yep totally not a shill!