Latin America: ????

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNESCO_Intangible_Cultural_Heritage_Lists
youtube.com/watch?v=DeITOa2DTaU
youtube.com/watch?v=eDZFzYoPI-U
youtube.com/watch?v=yiHH9Z1b-xw
worldtravelawards.com/award-worlds-leading-culinary-destination-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=yyg1-B0qKUc
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/11/17/131391343/unesco-designates-traditional-french-and-mexican-cuisines-cultural-treasures
theworlds50best.com/worlds-50-best-restaurants.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mexico, Peru

none

mexicans and peruvians have achieved nothing. aztecs and incas =/= mexicans and peruvians

mexico brazil

love u too

How about we learn to appreciate each country for its own unique identity, instead of autistically lumping everything into categories of black and white like this?

Yeah I know, Aztec and Inca food/culture was not that good, while Mexican and Peruvian are pretty good

Mexico and Peru

I would say the poles of Latin America are as follows:
>Influence over all the region
Mexico and Brazil
>center of influence for subspheres
Colombia, Perú, Argentina
The rest, with the exception of maybe Chile, fall inside one of the subspheres previously mentioned.

>peruvian and mexican culture
>good
is that why you steal peruvian culture?

Unironically this

Latin America: Mexico, Québec

America's entire culture is just a carry over from Europe or taken directly from Mexico and Canada

Yes, and we also steal culture from Argentina, UK, France, Germany, Palestine, Spain and Croatia

I really like Brazil.

Do we really influence you? I thought we were quite isolated from the rest of the continent and basically living in our own little world.

I mean if its about iberoamerica in general i must objetively accept that Brazil has a bigger cultural influence than Peru.

If it's about searching for homologues to OP's only inside of the hispanosphere then it's definitely Mexico and Peru

Brazil and Argentina

This

>in terms of History, Strong identity
no... no

Colombia and Mexico easily

Check it for yourself: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNESCO_Intangible_Cultural_Heritage_Lists

> USA
> 0
WTF

el horror del supermercado...

That's like saying that the danish or norwegians can't claim viking achievements or heritage because they had a different culture and religion.

Peru Viceroyalty own almost all southamerica and best food
Brazil Is another world
Mexico I dont know exactly why

tfw

that's true tho

>mexicans and peruvians have achieved nothing
>Just because I have no ancestral culture no one else does
But you're wrong even by your Amerilard standards we're still ahead of you by leaps and bounds, how much 16th century architecture do you have in your country?

>Mexico I dont know exactly why
the same two reasons you claimed for the others

Oh look, UNESCO World Heritage, 1950's

peru is over colombia tho LOL

Shit I honestly didn't realize. Guess the answer is Peru and Colombia. We are really underdog tho, no one knows shit about my country, so that is a downside for us

> American education
This doesn't surprise me, ameritards are well know because of their ignorance, keep living inside your bubble

youtube.com/watch?v=DeITOa2DTaU

Los tacos son ricos y la sopa de birria también

Argentina, Mexico

El ceviche y toda la comida Peruana en general es deliciosa, la mejor de toda América

best simpsons dub

2bh most americans have heard more about colombia than have of peru
mainly pablo escobar

but peruvian food is a favorite of mine, idk what colombian food has

youtube.com/watch?v=eDZFzYoPI-U

youtube.com/watch?v=yiHH9Z1b-xw

Aham...
worldtravelawards.com/award-worlds-leading-culinary-destination-2017

Doy fe es increible y gano no se cuantos como la mejor del mundo como destino culinario

youtube.com/watch?v=yyg1-B0qKUc

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2010/11/17/131391343/unesco-designates-traditional-french-and-mexican-cuisines-cultural-treasures

theworlds50best.com/worlds-50-best-restaurants.html
Not even in the first 10 restaurants, but mmmkey

Michelin just barely started considering Latin American cities, or are you really basing your argument on the opinion of "William Reed business media" whatever American celebrity chefs are behind that?

Nah, I'll take the UNESCO acknowledgement over opinions in the country that created such original dishes as chicken fries and the pizza bagel.

spbp

Colombia is not really relevant outside of music, is it?

leave