Anyone else want Trump to lose?

Anyone else want Trump to lose?

Like, I don't want Hillary to win but I want to see Trumpfags cry.

>filled this board up with people from reddit
>incapable of seeing bait threads
>when they do, they call it paid shilling instead of realising it's just someone having a laugh
>autistic as fuck
>take themselves way too seriously
>totally delusional about polls
>ignore any bad news
>call anyone who disagrees with them a cuck/shill
>started a massive wave of anti-european sentiment

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up dad we'll do what we want ur not the king of us anymore!!! slams door

shill

Drumpfkins deserve it for shitting up every board on Sup Forums with their SJW sobbing and meme hats

A significant percentage of Republicans in the USA agree with you.

*opens tumblr*
*trump has lost*
*celebrates with parents and transgender friend that are still safe*
*lights the candles on bernie shrine*
*looks forward to the future*

i cant wait guys!

It's gonna be funny no matter who loses.

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s

this.

It really is amazing how the major parties, here or overseas, can always manage to find opposing candidates that are equally shit and unelectable.

Same.

Also I live in Indiana and have had to endure pence since I was little. So anything but him is good to me. People who dont know who Pence is and still want to vote for trump are scum. The dude has made Indiana a joke.

Hi CTR

Looks like your shift has started

I'll see you around

See? No argument. Just 'Shill'

CTR shill cuck spotted

Fuck up cuck

You will hang when the day of the rope comes and it will come. You can do nothing to stop him.

I want Hillary to win because her reign will guarantee hundreds of thousands of shitskin muslims die in US funded insurgency.
Then I hope EU is flooded with even more 'refugees' to the point an entire continent snaps and mass ethnic cleansing begins.

Or with Trump you get an isolationist.

Either way I'm happy.

I don't hate Trump. I hate you.

Agreed. Besides, he's a complete sexist and a bigot. We'd be the laughing stock of the world if he won.

I know, right? He's not right for the US.

what

The extra ironyis that Hillary is so fucking g shotthat ANY other republican could have thrashed her. Kasich would have a fucking landslide over her, she's hated by so many people.
The trump cultists (they do remind me of a cult now) are why Hillary is getting elected.

This thread isn't bullshit or anything

Shit not shot

it's a "CTR learns that pol has IDs" episode

This is the shit OP means, that guy is a troll fishing for replies by pretending to samefag and you just start screaming SHILL

This. United Kingdom best Kingdom

No, it has to be someone paid to post this, I mean Sup Forums is the single most important website in this election, am I rite guyz?