Most Americans don't even have a passport

Most of them are so poor that they have never traveled outside of their country.

Even such poorfag like myself has traveled Europe extensively, been to Africa and various Asian countries.

Its really not a meme, that Americans are dumb and close minded, because they never outside of their town.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/ivc-rnc-eng.html
money.cnn.com/2015/10/14/technology/passport-license-domestic-flights/index.html
infowars.com/tsa-demands-internal-passport-for-domestic-travel/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Most of the people who live in a mansion don't own a Walmart credit card.

Nice try, but I rather not get raped when I arrive in Europe.

>expecting Tyrone and Pedro to travel to Europe

I'll stay in my white neighborhood and avoid your rape continent. Nice try though.

Nice cuck mentality.

I'm amrikan tho
>t. American on vacation

Well anywhere honestly. Spics only travel to their Caribbean or Latin American homelands.

God this country sucks now.

Why would we need to visit irrelevant shitty countries

did the """syrian""" refugees need a passport?

I have a friend in US who never been outside of New York.

Just a heads up, they are phasing in a program where domestic flights require a passport. It's over next 10 or 15 years and if you're over 60 it's not likely going to affect you. If.when you get a passport, for like $30 more you can also get an id card that works for border crossing into Canada and Mexico (no stamps) and it's effectively getting another recognized official photo identification for a neglible cost.

dark red
white
dark red
and some blue

what is this?

Our taxpayers pay for your countries continued existence. At the very least you could not be a pathetic butthurt bitch.

No need.

>they are phasing in a program where domestic flights require a passport
why?

But you don't need anything to get in this shithole, that is the reason all your criminals flee south.

lativa

>they have never stood in front of the Bundestag

>they have never ask a guard in the American embassy near the Brandenburg gate where Hitler's bunker is

they are missing out on beautiful architecture

Well, to be fair, America is huge and has so much variety that you don't really need to leave the country to see interesting things. Most Americans probably don't even know there are other countries than the US, Mexico, Canada and Europe so they don't know that there are other places to travel to.

Are you genuinely retarded? Plenty of Americans have passports, and even if they don't, America has literally everything one could want. Why visit some irrelevant shitty European country like Latvia?

passports are for goyim ( cattle like you)

real men go where they want with no need regardless of immigration policies.

>Most Americans don't even have a passport
Meanwhile I have three (insert laughing crying emoji here)

I have a passport, but only because I went to Canada once, which doesn't count. Canada in general never counts.

I'd visit other parts of the world but the rest of the world hates me because I'm American and I don't feel like being attacked because of it.

>mfw alaska and I have to show my passport to get on even a burgerland flight

I visited Canada one time and the bitch at the airport didn't let me buy water there because apparently you can't use USD over there. I would have liked a heads up because it's clear they knew they'd have a lot of American passengers.

Learn to speak proper English Jānis

do you have 50% or more native american blood in you?

in not then you are not american

and the world has nothing against native americans

just most likely a failed yurotrash colonist or a nigger they brought with them.

Nice EU passport, Fritz.

>failed yurotrash colonist
lel we invented much of the modern world and technology, you're pathetic

native americans are kept in containment sites where they drink all day an slowly kill themselves.

I have a passport. I've traveled abroad several times. It was...okay, I guess. I liked Spain and Portugal but they're not places I would ever go back to. I've already been there, you know? And really, why travel across the goddamn ocean when I can just go to Florida and have the same experience?

And hell, no other countries honor my CCW. I don't even go to states that don't honor my CCW.

I guess I just don't understand the allure of traveling the world.

Yes Mexico, our criminals are illegally entering YOUR country.

Better build a wall on your northern border.

See, it's shit like this why I don't go to Europe. I imagine looking at some ancient European building and having some snot nosed Europoor come up to me and bitch and moan about the Indians or something, as if a Comanche warrior wouldn't slit your throat, rape your wife, and bash your baby to death against a tree trunk.

Europeans are shit like that, and the rest of the world are just mafia countries, so I might as well just stay here.

I'm not poor, I just don't have any interest in leaving the country. What is there to do? Look at a couple landmarks and leave. Not that fun or worth my time.

>hurr durr muh guns
Protip: In most civilized countries you are not in danger of being robbed and shot 24/7 so you do not need to carry guns.

>inb4 muh terror attacks
Even with the few terror attacks Europe is still much safer and has a much lower murder rate than the US.

>Why visit some irrelevant shitty European country like Latvia?
Too see a a homogenous, white society.

I've carried a sidearm for so long now that I feel naked when I'm not armed.

Latvia is 50% Russian. They are not homogeneous.

>lel we invented much of the modern world and technology, you're pathetic

lel keep telling yourselves that

all yous did is invade a continent and exterminated an indigenous people and took their resources.

then used them all up all in war for your jewish NWO conquest

now yous are dirt poor with nothing to show for

even the jews took back their gold from yous

>never outside of their town.

I can get on a plane, fly for six thousand miles and still be in my country, into a completely different region, culture and environment. Maybe to go checkout the pueblos of the southwest or the Polynesian culture of Hawaii.How many other countries have that luxury? HUH FAGGOT HOW MANY?

Thought so.

>not in danger of being robbed and shot 24/7

You can't be serious.

I've only been to Canada.

You're a failure

Why pay thousands of dollars to travel thousands of miles just to meet a bunch of people I can't talk to just to say "I'm so multicultural and sophisticated" when we have 3.8 million square miles of natural and cultural diversity to drive in?

I've probably traveled a greater range of places in the last 3 years than you have your whole life only my experience wasn't gated by petty little schoolhouse children hostilely staking their claims in the pot and constantly measuring them against the other children.

We invented the :
Atomic bomb, glasses, the internet, airplanes, telephones, credit card, lasers, weather satellite and have the largest military and economy

If Americans aren't American then we are just European mongrels. So if you hate us you are just hating yourself.

>different region, culture
>culture
Just because they have In N Out instead of Five Guys there doesn't make it a different culture, fatty.

You've traveled outside of your country cause your country is smaller than our national park, nigger.

If you walk 50 minutes in any direction you've traveled to a different country.

I believe the Cuck mentality is leaving your country looking to get raped in Africa by an AIDS baby.

>he's never traveled the US
I don't even like traveling but that's stupid. Different regions of the US are vastly different. Ever seen a pigeon shoot at the County Courthouse on Thanksgiving? Yeah, it was weird, but they do things differently down south.

>Even with the few terror attacks Europe is still much safer
I bet you didn't even hear about last night's throat-cutting in Munich because it was a poor, mentally disturbed allahu snackbar, definitely not radicalised by ISIS.

Well of course, America is big. It's like saying that most Europeans never went to other continents, which is true. But if you consider how many Americans visited different American states, then I guess it would show that they travel more than Europeans

fpbp

Empathizing with foreigners does nothing to improve my own station in life. You can keep your Sharia Law.

There is nowhere else to go except America. America is the center of the universe. No one I know even has a passport. I've never even SEEN a passport IRL and I'm 29 years old.

America has everything it needs inside its own borders, you underestimate the sheer size and climates of their continent.

United States is 50 states rolled into one country.
Each state is a country with its own history and smaller culture.

Why would I travel to Europe or any other shit place when I can get into my care, drive about 3 hours and get to Texas and do things in Texas then fuck off to Louisiana and so on.

Best part about all of this. I'm still with my American bros and don't gotta deal with international shits.

>Most of them are so poor that they have never traveled outside of their country.

My state is bigger than most European countries.

I flew half way across the country, picked up a classic GT car, and drove back home.

It took 5 days and I was not going slow.

...and yes it's a bit of a culture shock going from the South West to the North East.

fpbp

Thought that thing at the bottom of the pass port was an abbo flag for the Australian Pass Port only. Guess not. What is it?

>Americans are dumb and close minded, because they never outside of their town

No they aren't. Stop being retarded.

You need a govt issued id to travel on a flight. Hell even those shitty dod family ids to get on base are acceptable.

Paying money and asking permission to travel...

Plebs

I let my Passport expire in 2003. Before that i visited 26 countries and lived in Belgium for two years and Korea for 2 years.

Don't see a reason to leave the U.S. At this point...

>What is it?
Icon showing this is machine-readable biometric passport.

Why would I go anywhere that I'm not allowed to take my gun?

These are quotes everyone should read in the morning.

No need to familia.

Our county is so large and beautiful with diverse landscapes and climates there's no need to go elsewhere.

>wanna get comfy in cabin on cold night or do some skiing
Alaska, Montana, Colorado

>wanna experience a world class city with the finnest shopping and food
New York, Chicago, LA

>wanna hike the most impressive scenery and trails with the untouched beauty of the native wildlife
Yellowstone, Smokey Mountains

>wanna visit starving 3rd worlders, experience brutal living conditions, hostile wildlife, all within an hour from the beach?
Florida

We don't need to go outside our borders for amazing tourists experiences, we have them here.

It's to indicate that there is a microchip in the passport that can be scanned.

Its just to make it harder to fake passports.

Why go to other countries? What would be the point? We have every type of landscape and environs one could want. We're not a little hole where if you want sea access you have to go to another country.

>1 post by this ID

visible sage

>travel
>outside of best country
For what purpose?

To spend thousands of dollars to fly across the world to look at some old busted buildings because "history," eat some shittier food, and not be allowed to carry my gun while simultaneously being more likely to be blown up in some refugee camp of a country?

I guess if I wasn't feeling superior enough already, I would.

I heard you guys even have two (TWO!!) kinds of pizza. HOLY SHIT

>tfw no passport
There's only one country I can think of any reason to go to and that's America, the reasons being I'd like to go to a Trump rally and I'd like to go to a gun range.

I don't have a passport either, I have never left this island and will probably never be able to because am poorfag

Only people i know who bother to keep a passport are people who live next to mexico or Canada or fly allot.
not much of a reason to have the passport desu.

don't they need to have one?
all I have is a passport too because I simply don't wanna pay extra for an ID card when passport suffices and works wherever you are.

Travelling abroad is easy when most of Europe is only a day or two's drive away.

Dopey cunt

It's not due to being poor, it'd due to the continental United States being about the same size as THE ENTIRETY OF EUROPE. We don't need passports to enter into one of our two land-neighbors (Canada), so we never GET them. Do you have any idea how large the United States actually is? The distance between our two largest cities, Los Angeles and New York (4493km) is almost the same as the distance between Lisbon and Moscow (4,561km). Excluding Alaska, we have 10 states that are larger than France, and 3 that are larger than Germany.

A European can afford to travel between different European countries because of how small every country in Europe is in comparison to the US, and because you can get there via land routes. If an American wanted to go to Europe, we'd need to get on a plane that would cost about $500 minimum each way.

If I want the European experience I'll visit a mosque

Supporting nigger countries with tourism, you and people like you should be exterminated, white man should only go to Africa to exterminate niggers, and conquer the land.

>we have 10 states that are larger than France
Ignore this part, I was looking at the mi^2 column for France when I was working in km^2 for the everything else. But Texas is still larger than France.

wrong. your do need a passport or passport card to get into mexico or canada. law changed in 2008 or so.

also...so what if the country is so big? how many people have ever explored it? ever here of a staycation? its a thing where people stay home during their vacation time rather than go anywhere and its quite common.

and if they did go to glacier park or yosemite are they really gonna get out of their comfort zones and do some hiking?

>If you are a U.S. citizen or permanent resident, you must carry proof of citizenship such as a passport, birth certificate, a certificate of citizenship or naturalization, a U.S. Permanent Resident Card, or a Certificate of Indian Status along with photo identification. If you are a U.S. permanent resident, ensure you carry proof of your status such as a U.S. Permanent Resident Card.

From cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/travel-voyage/ivc-rnc-eng.html

We just need to prove we are an American citizen, it doesn't actually need to be a passport.

My point for bringing up the size of the country was to point out that it's WAY easier for a European to be well traveled than it is for an American. We have larger hurtles to overcome (make your own fat jokes) to do any traveling that would require a passport.

You just don't know America, friend.

We have deserts to our west. We have swamp in our south. We have mossy forests in our pacific northwest. We have tropical islands. We have huge swaths of untouched forest. We have seas of prairie. We have towering mountain ranges. We have beautiful landscapes of all kinds. We have churning seas and we have blue waters. We have incredible natural formations and man-made wonders. You belittle America to a handful of burger joints, and that's fine. Without a passport, you could never enjoy what I can enjoy within the borders of my own nation, and I can't expect you to understand what it's like to live in a nation with such variety. But hey, if you've got a passport, we're always open. Come see Yellowstone. Come see the Everglades. Come see the Black Hills, the Mojave, or any other place you'd like to see. And you can see them all with only one currency, needing to know only one foreign language, and knowing that when you get there the people will treat you like a welcome guest.

And we have In-N-Out burger, if you're interested.

I've also been awake for nearly 24 hours, and have had less than 8 hours sleep over the course of the past two days, I'm a little inarticulate. Does a fairly good explanation as to why an American can do a lot of exploration without needing to get a passport though.

>implying

Most airports let you use USD

Don't really need to travel when you're already in the greatest country in the history of the world

News flash: Most of the world isn't 'civilized' anymore.

>few

Enjoy your media bubble.

Benjamin Franklin invented more shit than Poland.

>look at this thread I made literally a month ago
>I made it again

sage

America is almost big enough to fit the entirety of the EU inside it. When you can drive anywhere in the country with just your driver's license, why bother getting a passport in the modern world?

I forgot it tied back into the "Real ID" program which required another piece of identification when getting/renewing drivers license.

money.cnn.com/2015/10/14/technology/passport-license-domestic-flights/index.html

And for a scarier take:
infowars.com/tsa-demands-internal-passport-for-domestic-travel/

Your evil twin brother.

>Europe full of terrorist attacks
>China full of Chinese
>Africa full of Africans
>India full of Indians

Canada is only an hour away, and I have the entire United States to explore. Why the fuck would I want to go some place that I can't even carry a knife?

Just because you have some mules and a wagon to make a monthly trip to Lithuania to buy beets doesnt make you a wealthy world traveler.

Because no on really needs one to travel somewhere interesting. Traveling overseas can be expensive and our other options are Canada(USA 2.0) or some Latin American shithole.