Allright, im from belgium

allright, im from belgium
went to tattoo convention in germany (münster)
on outskirt of town
go out to the docks (lots of bars there)
get to know people, tell them im from belgium
they tell me no no no belgium terrorist stronghold, lots of ISIS aaargh
kind of shocked that thats how german people sees belgium
go to centrum later on, literally me and my friend are almost the only white people, they stare us down EVERYWHERE we go, you know the you in the wrong neibahooooed mofoka look. later on hear that native münsters almost dont go in to town anymore due to to much muslims and then they say belgium is overrun by muslims? germabro's im telling you, even brussels isnt that bad.

We're fucked. All the cities are lost. To have a white neigbourhood you need to live in a village.

>We're fucked. All the cities are lost.

lel

>tattoo convention
Degenerate.

>centrum
The English word is "downtown."

It's the truth. That's why i live in a based 1200 people village in southern Bavaria. Any city with more than 100.000 inhabitants needs to be burned down.

Ich lebe in einer Großstadt und alle aus meiner Straße und der näheren Umgebung sind Deutsch (außer ich)

Remove the sand niggers with deadly force

tattoos are how i make a living and yes downtown is what i meant.

I did an internship in Brussels. It's worse. Niggers and durkas everywhere.

Fuck this makes me so angry. Germany belongs to the Volksdeutsch. You've lived there for thousands of years. Your ancestors are buried in that land. I don't care if the flood takes Canada and the States or even Australia, because they're just young colonies settled by people from all over, but Germany is your people's homeland. It belongs to you. Immigrants don't belong there. What possible justification is there to give your country to them? The German people deserve to exist and for that they need a homeland. Opening the borders is genocide. It makes my blood boil.

Yeah right, I live in a 58 people village in lower Saxony and we got two refugee families put here. My aunt lives in a slightly bigger one in Munich, also got a few, some of them got shipped to Munich to live in a four room appartement (any German knows how much those cost...).

is it the same in berlin? when i was there i didn't see any muslims or gypsies

You should get a new line of work. The tattoo industry is a blight on the west. The body is a temple to God. Why would you deface God's temple with dumb pictures? It's so degenerate.

What Berlin did you visit? It's almost impossible to not stumble upon some gypsies trying to tell you about their children with cancer.

Come home, white man...

first of all, i make allot of money from that "blight" and secondly a temple to god? just stop, please, stop.

Please leafag, keep telling others how to live their life.

Get out of Turkey 2.0 invaders reeeee

looks like we need to protect the germans again

captain sweden comes to rescue

yes, allot of black people BUT muslims tend to stick to their own areas in brussel, like molenbeek and anderlecht and so on (since you were an intern these places should ring bells) but if you go downtown you see a mix of people, in münster there were almost NO whites even no blacks, it were als muslims ALL of them

How old are you? Berlin hasn't been white for at least 20 years.

>brussels

charleroi is 1000 times worse

Which Landkreis?

>pol in a nutshell

Every western country fell for the multiculturalism meme, every western country is doomed.
This whole idea of individual western countries of pol making fun of each others is so stupid.

At the end of the century all of our countries will no longer exist. Some are a little bit further ahead (france) than others. But we all go in the same direction.

Which part of the city did you visit ?

im not making fun of germany bro, i was disgusted, it made me sad and angry that the heart of europe was like that, i mean i heard it was bad but i never saw anything like it. like i stated before, i get that there is a bix mix of people but there is somthing really wrong when you dont even see black people in an area anymore.

learn to green text you fag

You could make more money dealing drugs. That doesn't justify it.

Tattoos are ugly. They just make the skin look dirty. I can understand some groups like soldiers, or convicts, or Coptics, or gangsters getting tattoos as a way to display affiliation and special status, but this normie fad with white people getting tattooed is absolutely cancerous. You're reducing your people to savagery.

The Bible clearly forbids cosmetic body modification. If you've turned your back on Christ, how can you wonder why Saracens are destroying your country?

He can take my advice or leave it. I just want to see a better world, and to me that looks like a world where white skin isn't covered up with ugly drawings that make people look like tribal nogs straight from darkest Aftica.

>im not making fun of germany bro

i meant your story.
Germans thinking belgium is run over by muslims while denying that their own cities are run over aswell.
Same for britains living outside those muslim ghettos, they will look at germany and say "wow look at those cucks getting overrun by muslims".
etc.

congress centrum, it was okay there, we went to the restaurants and beach bar in hafenweg or somthing like that and then we went dowtown

>you know the you in the wrong neibahooooed mofoka look
I shouldn't have laughed so hard at this.

Dude. Berlin has Slums. With Gypsies.

>Gypsies
Mobile Ethnic Minorities
>please. Soviel Zeit muss sein.

Where's your issue? We're overrun by Muslims. You are overrun by terrorists and ISIS members. There is a difference, don't you know?

I'm honestly asking because I don't know. It's just what I've been told. They are here to enrich us and help us be better people from beyond our graves. This is just because the whole wide worthless world just up and sided with the ki... rightly avenged the persecuted Jewish people.

The holocaust is real.

All our leading politicians are Jewish and paid wages by a company named like our country because we're liberated. They are just God's Chosen to lead.

This is righteous.

Heil Anne Frank!

Gas the Nazis, right side of history now!

Deal with it, you fash.

(send help. hurry.)

Landkreis Erding hier

Steht eur Fliegerhorst noch? Oder wurde da nun letzendlich eine Flüchtlingsunterkunft gemacht?

it actually is town

>went to tattoo convention
Degenerate

Also, stop posting your fantasy stories. Münster is one of the cities with the biggest student populations in Germany. I was just there last week and most people are German. Now fuck off to Molenbeek.

Nah, too many women in your gif

Rip

> they are gods chosen to lead.

No. They lost that privilege when they killed jesus.