YOU'RE GETTING SLACKS

YOU'RE GETTING SLACKS

That scene was effin hilarious like why in le fuq would Joe be so obsessed about Chris getting slacks? God what an absolute lol that show used to be tis a shame it got so edgy over the years.

I WANT BLUE JEANS

THE SEXUAL THRILL!

What what is the joke here and why is Lois a muscly disabled man?

patrick warburton is such a god-tier voice actor

great in seinfeld too

Stewie killed Lois if I remember and Joe was pretending to be her so the kids didn't think she was dead

He walked over to the couch,"Hey Lois are you awake Lois Lois"
She just laid there like a cat on a bed .
Peter tried shaking her but it didn;t work so he decided to try one more thing he brought his hand over to her face and reached for her noise.
Lois started sniffing like someone had cooked a roast.
Then all of the sudden she stood up grabbed Peters hands and shoved them into her mouth licking them with her tongue coving his hands in saliva.
Peter didn't know what was going on but it sure was giving him a hard on.
Lois keep it up and i might have a surprise for you he muttered as his penise grew larger and larger.
Lois then grabbed his head shoved it in swallowing his Hand's down her throat.
Peter screamed as Lois closed her eyes dripping wet from the satisfaction of swallowing a human begging.
Peter was kicking trying to break free but every-time he did he would go deeper and deeper into her throat.
Lois then grabbed his ass ad titled him up in the air so only his legs were sticking out.
Finlay she had a free had to stoke her pussey witch was really wet form all the excitement.
She pushed him further and further in rubbing her pussey faster and faster until she had his body all the way into her mouth,
She countinued to rub her pussey almost ready to cum, with one final swallow she squirted so hard it covered the ceiling and she fell to the floor shaking.
"Oh that was the best feeling i have ever had" She said as Peter kicked and twitched inside her belly.
Lois couldn't believe the pleasure she felt but didn't care she stood her self up and went up stairs he pussey dripping on the way.
She opened her bedroom door and got on the bed "We'll Peter my mom always said i would make a meal out of you"

UNTIL NET TIME

Did Peter fuck Joe?

these family guy reminiscence threads only started this year

it used to be forbidden to talk about it any way other than negatively on Sup Forums

and frankly it was better

as long as they don't get on the level of Sup Forums posting

This was the last good season of senpai guy

THIS IS MY WHEELCHAIR
THERE ARE OTHERS LIKE IT BUT THIS ONE IS MINE

Hey (b)eter

HEY DUMDUM

Quagmire did.

Who is that supposed to be? Should have just gone with Todd.

Family Guy at least gradually declined in quality over time. Simpsons fell off so fucking quick.

(B)ete Hines

Hey eter

DUDE REMEMBER WHEN I DID SOMETHING RANDOM/MOVIE REFERENCE LMAO

JOE IS ON A VACATION FAR AWAY
YOU CALLED HIM UP TO TALK IT OVER
SO MANY THINGS THAT YOU WANNA SAY
LEAVE YOUR MESSAGE WHEN THE BEEP IS OVER
I DON'T WANT TO MISS YOUR CALL TONIIIGHT
I ALREADY MISSED YOUR CALL TONIIIGHT