Why exactly are Australians so fucked in the head? Is it climate-related?

Why exactly are Australians so fucked in the head? Is it climate-related?

I don't consider myself Australian because I was raised by the internet and television so I'm culturally more American.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MELBOURNE

australians are funny haha :D

lol

huge desert island detached from the rest of the world. I honestly don't know I don't live there just guessing

>I don't consider myself Australian because I was raised by the internet and television so I'm culturally more American.

So you're a culture mongrel.

Kill yourself then your melbournite seppo faggot

>I don't consider myself Australian
fuck
off
then
mate

I unironically believe that Australians and Canadians are the paragons of humanity.

This infuriates and enrages the Australian.
I too am a "cultural American"!

What is a cultural American? They barely have any culture and what they do have can't be replicated in the Netherlands

its like Canadian but with different spelling, brother

The gall of Canada to accuse Americans of having no culture.

american culture is the same as canadian culture except they have a reason to be arrogant

Yes, I agree that Americans have taken a great deal of culture from Canada and pretended it was their own but I asked what a cultural American is

never talk about my country again you stupid faggots

Indeed it is.

Its like a cultural Canadian, but more American

Canadians stole northern states American culture.

SEETHING

You can't steal what doesn't exist

I consider myself culturally Australian

prove it

I ate vegemite once

*sharts*

>I don't consider myself X because I was raised by the internet and television so I'm culturally more American.
Like half of planet can say same.

they say we have a new janny now

>canada
>culture

el oh el

Go away normalfag.

no before I report all your posts, pedoshit

>announcing reports
I'd love to drive my boot through your fucking skull, normalfag scum. You aren't welcome on Sup Forums.

lmao, pedos are fucking cowards, that's why they enjoy hurting children, they can't handle adult people, I'm ok with being banned as long as you get the proper ban too
>you aren't welcome on Sup Forums
I am, your kind on the other hand, isn't welcome in the world

whats goin on u fuckin drogger

>mao, pedos are fucking cowards, that's why they enjoy hurting children,
It's fucking 2d drawings

technically they are, do you believe it's not going to involve to something else? sooner or later you get bored and you'll want more, and I know this poster, he's not an ''inocent'' animeposter

>do you believe it's not going to involve to something else?
Why would it?
Seriously thought police should fuck off.

>and I know this poster, he's not an ''inocent'' animeposter
Yea i know about pedoaussi, his views are abhorent., but he's free to hold on them if he doesn't harm anyone.

and I'm free to call the mods as well

>if he doesn't harm anyone
They always do in the end, especially when they have attitudes like he does

Youre in if you admit the objective truth that it's objectively superior to any other yeast extract spread
I ate an Amphibian I found under a rock when I was a kid once we should swap plaves

Screaming at all the deluded runts ITT claiming OP is from Melbourne

GUARANTEE he's from Perth or fucking Sydney. No one from Melbourne wants to be associated with yanks (albeit for different reasons).

First off. Go away...
aUSsies

Know when

To get involved...

Join in

oi Damo
what did i tell you about posting ya CP ya little prick

Correct

Melbourne here. Can confirm

>eating vegimite
how do you repel the drop bears?

t. chang do

Excellent post

Must be Perth then because Sydney is full of anti-american ethnics

As a Kiwi, I can say your media is pretty fucked up. I would say this plays a huge role.

New Zealand has similarities within the Anglo community though. We have a culture of trades and the working class being glorified over education. I think this is the problem really. It sounds autistic as fuck but lets face it, for the average working/middle class Oceania resident it is not attractive or cool to be educated. I think isolation plays a role too.