Is Wonder Woman coming out as a furry?

Is Wonder Woman coming out as a furry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jSickcDomwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DC finally learned from Marvel how to generate buzz.

Where are Cheetah's nipples?

The fur probably covered them.

Also, why were-ladies never have 6 nipples?

I could believe that but the fur looks pretty thin in the tit area. I'm afraid to look up "animal nipples" but surely they'd be there somewhere.

is dc trying to turn people into furries?

this

i would prefer smaller breasts but 6 of them

You ever own a dog/cat that had a litter? the nipples only become noticeable when they give birth.

I suppose this is going to be wild bloodthirsty animal cheetah and not indiana jones archeologist thief cheetah.

I think DC is trying to turn people away from furry, that is one fucking ugly character

What? You must be crazy. I'm no animal fucker, but that Cheetah is quite good looking.

This is the regular cover for Wonder Woman #3. DC made an error whn Nicola Scott's name is placed on what it looks like on PREVIEWSworld.

>WW sexing Cheetah
>Implying you don't want it

I always thought her perversions were limited to light bondage S/m.

Does BeastBoy know? Does Grodd?

This is the closest we get to best Cheetah.

>not wanting cheeta and wondie to get married

I mean, come on! It's 2016!

>#GiveWonderWomanAFurpile

Always preferred short haired Cheetah. Always served to make he look more feral

That's one ugly looking Cheetah girl

>#GiveWWHairballs
Not to be confused with #GiveWWHairyBalls, which is a /d/ initiative.

That ending of the last issue made me want to yell JUST KISS ALREADY.

>K-Kiss me...!
>We're meant to be fighting.

>let me smell your hair diana, you be smellin fine
>stop barbara das gay
>do i smell watermelon

I apologize for nothing.

>implying it can't be both

The funny part is cheetahs are probably some of least dangerous to humans big cat species. They domesticate so easily that rehab places have trouble getting them back out in the wild. A jaguar or leopard would work much better since those species are actually more known for fucking up humans and they pretty 90% of the time never give Cheetah the face streaks that are literally the cheetah's most defining feature.

All of that is completely irrelevant in light of the fact that Dr. Minerva is a sociopathic monster empowered by a blood god.

The sauce for and is Sharp's Facebook account.

Now updating the Rebirth checklist.

>The funny part is cheetahs are probably some of least dangerous to humans big cat species. They domesticate so easily that rehab places have trouble getting them back out in the wild.

That's actually perfect, given who Wonder Woman is.

Wonder Woman basically this crazy psychotic were-lady and domesticated her so hard that now Cheetah crawl beneath her feet, licking her toes, much to Wonder Woman disapproval because Wonder Woman want Minerva to regain her humanity and independence. Cheetah doesn't care one bit, though. She just want to be near her woman.

God, that's so hot.

>Cheetah crawl beneath her feet, licking her toes, much to Wonder Woman disapproval because Wonder Woman want Minerva to regain her humanity and independence

You type like a caveman.

Yandere Cheetah is a thing now in my mind.

youtube.com/watch?v=jSickcDomwo
cheetahs can't roar, but they do make these noises

DC Rebirth Checklist now updated.

>Superman #4 has a new cover
>Green Arrow #4 will also have a new cover; the originally solicited cover to that issue is now moved to #5

Hey man thanks for that, i just saved it to my phone. Did you make it?

Yes

>Jon vs The Eradicator

The slow release of Rebirth was a great idea. Jon is actually going to have a following by the time Supersons come out

Sweet, nice work! Thanks again.

>Rucka
It's going to be both.

Just one inch to the left and I could in good conscience have replied "pressed into Diana's soft silky skin".

Naw son.

SHE'S SO OOGERLEH THO

That's a great pic. Always bothered me that most interior artists just draw Cheetah as, basically, a generic human woman with painted skin and a clip-on tail.

Like this absolute shit

>Always bothered me that most interior artists just draw Cheetah as, basically, a generic human woman with painted skin and a clip-on tail.

Because that is exactly what Cheetah was for most of her existence. First she was just a chick in a costume and then the ritual Minvera went through required her to paint spots on her face and body while wearing some jumpsuit. Tigra went through a similar process just to get her tail.

Of all feline predators, choose the one that can almost be domesticated.

Why not 'the Leopard'? You know, the one that's a known maneater?

Don't get me wrong. Cheetahs are sexy as hell. But if you want a deadly villain...

Why is Cheetah on Wondy's strength level, anyway?

>Why is Cheetah on Wondy's strength level, anyway?
Because Superfriends made it seem like Cheetah should be WW top villain instead of Circe or some other villain so they had to make her stronger to be a threat because they obviously not going to let her use her brains to defeat her.

she's also been shown to slap superman around countless times, but at the same time can be beaten by a human with just some martial arts training

I like that short-lived redesign she had a couple years back, with no tail. I call her "Pawsy Tigra".

>she's also been shown to slap superman around countless times

'cause he's vulnerable to magic and she's cursed by dark gods.

>cheetah tamed into WW's sidekick

I didn't know I needed this so bad.

Wasn't much of a redesign since it just gave her tiger hands. I always assumed Tigra appearance was from the fact that she wasn't a full cat demon but a human altered by the soul of a cat demon. Her son might become a full cat demon since he is being raised there.

Is this the stealth furry thread?

> make furry characters
> make it ugly with distorted face
for what purpose

>Cat chick to the right is bottomless
>She's got her cooch out for the boys
>Nobody bats an eye

Whoa momma. They don't make 'em like they used to.

>Tries to remove hand from mouth
>It bites it off

Couldn't have been a Leopard. It sounds male. A Panther I can see.

...That's silly.

Besides all felines are inherently feminine.

Except male lions which are huge masculinity symbols even though the females do all the hunting while the male baby sits the cubs and every great once in a while has to fight another male lion.

...Granted. But in any case it does not extend to cheetahs.