Homestuck and Hiveswap

You WILL buy her game, right? You wouldnt want to miss out on her fresh memes!

Other urls found in this thread:

sta.sh/01znm1rugx5d
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the update on the game? Was all that kickstarter money worth it in the end?

Yes *o*

There won't be a game. :^(

>update
>ever again
>for any piece of MSPA-related media

it's over, my friend. it's all over now

Shit how the fuck could i have forgotten that

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!

VRISKA BLEW HERSELF UP!

jade's baby shower

baby jade's shower

watching "tiny" vriska shower

"showering" tiny vriska

>destroyer of fortune
sounds more like hussie's aspect than anything

showering tiny "vriska"

>implying jade grew up with a shower

speaking of which I'm bored so shout classpects at me and ill give little blurbs on their powers.

POSTING CERULEAN HUREN IST VERBOTEN!

heir of space (me)
maid of space (oc me)

"Tiny" "vriska" "showering" you

page of heart

What's the context of this?

really like the idea of john sucking cock alongside a girl

Knight of Mage

SHAME
GLOBES
VISIBLE.

i fucked up

>tfw john will never go down on you

Nobody coming to it because there's only eight people and many are grossed out by babies

Lord of Hope.

>Vriska will never teach a reluctant John how to suck cock

It 8urts.

could you do one or all of these or as many as you want idc

mage of space
witch of hope
witch of void
bard of mind

It Burts

Heir of Space has low level telekinesis, like what Jade has but weaker, however, they can also affect themselves, like making themselves more massive or dense or faster.

Maid of Space can create space via teleporting themselves away from things or teleporting things away from them. They can also heal (like most maids) by forcibly closing up wounds and coagulating blood by doing weird density shit.
Animate Golem.
What.
Your powers are whatever people think your powers are.

This thread sucks.

neat

Damn i fucked up
I meant light of rage

Dirk was a good character. Somebody fight me

he was a good character but a bad person

In order:

Innate sense of distance, temperature, size, etc. Very good photographer. Liable to lose one or both arms.
Manipulate people via wrenching at their beliefs.
Able to make things invisible, including information.
Make people unable to think rationally.
St8p th8t

It all makes sense now.

I like the idea of Condy being redeemed into a narcissistic Bob Ross.

This. You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a good character.

Since Dirk makes everybody he loves hate their favorite things (dave irony and swords, jake manliness and adventure)...
What would happen if he was butt buddies with rose?

Good thing he was able to get over his bullshit with his conversation with AR and the post-trickster rub down
Oh wait that didn't happen and the real dirk commited suicide by glitch
ULTIMATE
S
E
L
V
E
S

He wasn't a bad person.

vriska was a worse character than she was a person

Who is the biggest weenie?

They would become horribly depressed but mutually dependent, slowly dying to themselves in a relationship built on false promises and half truths.

no, he wasn't really
I think people pretend that dirk is a bad person because they see themselves in him
Being passive-aggressive and manipulative with people you care about is a flaw but it's a very common one

He wasnt really good or bad. He did some bad things but he always tried to do what he thought was right. I'd describe it as him having incredibly bad judgement, even when he means well.

Slyph of Mind?

has roxy ever:
1. shown poor judgement
2. let down her friends
3. acted selfishly
or is she perfect AND overpowered

N1GG3RS W3R3 4 M1ST4K3 >:[

D4LL4S W1LL B3 BROUGHT TO JUST1C3

What the fuck was the point of Jake

why do terrorists do this...

You're the sort of person that makes people able to think clearly. The "Calm down, everyone!" sort of fella. Or girl.

she's also a sylph, the bear coat is subtle foreshadowing

>heir of space has low level telekinesis
this sounds super low effort, and you fail to mention things like the heir's tendency to receive their aspect, ie john getting led around, mituna being doomed.

Gent of piss

yes to all three

read the comic next time

1. Copy of game exploding thing.
2.Not kissing Jane.
3. Not kissing Jane.
Pretty easy desu.

When has Dirk ever shown "incredibly bad judgement"?

"i'll give little blurbs /on their powers/" (emphasis added for blind people)
"this seems low effort, you don't focus on the things that aren't the things you said you'd focus on"

gee

roxy probably would've eventually managed to do it if dirk hadn't interrupted tbQh

granted the exploding game was poor judgment but that was before we were even properly introduced to her and she had good intentions

oh, shit
still, just saying "low level telekinesis" is really low effort
granted we've seen very little of space powers but homestuck is an infinite see of vagueness and "b-but we've only seen jade do these few things...." doesn't equate to "these few things are the entirety of the space aspect"

Not been much discussion in these past few threads. Let's try and fix that.

Post good arts, discuss characters and plot points and shit. I'll get us started with a survey. Pls give reasons for answers.

>fav beta kid
>fav alpha kid
>fav Alternia troll
>fav Beforus troll
>best Carapacian
>best act
>your waifu/husbando and OTP. pic related.

1. Absolutely true. She was right about to do it before Dirk kicked her.
2. Yup.

Karkat. No contest.

even when roxy fucks up, her fuckup is immediately rectified and no one gives a shit
character flaws slide off of her like jello shots

well, in my personal theory list heir is the passive witch so it figures that their power would be similar.

if you'd want a different powerset go to a theorist who doesn't think heirs are the passive pair to witch.

>heirs are the passive pair to witch

oh, wow, ok
opinion descarted tbqh

y'all have fun now

>john
>roxy
>aradia
>mituna
>jack
>4
>pic related

I don't get Hurt/Comfort. It seems like the 13-year-old fujoshi equivalent of some BSDM-type fetish.

Theres the whole "beating up people he loves to toughen them up" thing
I guess most of his bad judgement is shown from when he was bro, but you can still see that a lot of dirks problems are caused by his bad judgement or being unable to tell how others feel

SEMEN
DEMONS

"i no alcoholic now :) took litterallly no effoert despite being me major flaw lol"

Rose best beta
Dirk best alpha
Kanaya Is The Best Troll Indisputably
Mituna (Latula a close second)
Spades Slick, no contest.
I have a soft spot for early act 6, but 5.2 is the height of the comic
TerezixHappiness, TerezixGetting over vriska

even as an alcoholic she was hypercompetent and considerate of others

Still not really bad judgement. At least, not with situations that actually matter.

John
Jake (although I acknowledge that he was completely wasted as a character)
Equius
Mituna
Spades Slick
Dolorosa and Fefkat

>Vriska
>Vriska
>Vriska
>Aranea
>Vriska
>Act 8
>Vriska forcing tur8o loser Karkuck to suck her 8ulge

I don't think Dirk has trouble telling how others feel. I think he's hypersensitive to it.

John. Everything about him is fucking great.
Roxy. She's hot.
Aradia! She's perfect.
Aranea. She's smug and has nice thighs.
AR
Pic related

Any fics about john becoming a cumslut?

>Pls give reasons for answers.
fat chance

>Dave
>Dirk
>Tavros
>Mituna
>SS
>Intermission/A4
>don't really do waifus, Caliborn my husbando, tie between Johnkat and Davros for OTP

>fat chance
you make the Captors sad

SIX SWEEPS
I
X

S
W
E
E
P
S

Is that Sue territory or what?

Learning how to make a dress-up game in flash. Got any input on outfits I should include? I'm going to have the costumes I've already drawn Arctis in, so I was wondering what else you guys might think is cute

A test I have for changing horns is here sta.sh/01znm1rugx5d

>johnkat
Top tier fujoshi taste

Any examples?

nobody wants to spend time justifying their terrible tastes in garbage and have replies refuting their stance. shipping and personal opinions on best [whoever] are better dropped into a vacuum and soundly ignored

jade because she's just so nice and all her pesterlogs are an absolute delight to read

roxy is my favorite alpha and probably my favorite kid overall she's just so fucking hilarious and funny and she reminds me of one of my irl friends. even though I can understand some of the dislike towards her I really just find her to be a likeable and fun character

kanaya is the best. her flat way of speaking has this weird way of making everything she says absolute gold. also she's just very cool and passionate and will do whatever she has to do to get shit done even if it gets a little messy (like cutting off tavros' legs)

i'm honestly not sure I don't care too much for the Beforians although I do like Aranea a lot. I wouldn't say she's a favorite though.

diamonds droog

late act 6, because shit just gets so crazy and it just sort of completely breaks homestuck and it's just really wild and fun

no

:o

swimsuit!
You know it

Hey, my god-awful taste in garbage is the best around, bucko.