/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

III-I aam The Arm and I sssound like this FUCK YOU LYNCH YOU PEDO RAPIST FUCK

pastebin.com/Zi0MW4bz

Meanwhile...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJj6NjNKmvU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ir8s6IGq2Hs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Alright user, for the last part of your checkup I'm going to need you to take off your pants and spread your legs apart

What do you do?

Why is pissfu attracted to dougie?

youtube.com/watch?v=VJj6NjNKmvU

How did she give birth to that many dogs?

OFFICIAL WOMEN OF TWIN PEAKS POWER RANKINGS
(Original Series/FWWM Only)

1. Audrey Horne
2. Laura Palmer (Actual Hair)
3. FWWM Donna Hayward
4. Shelly Johnson
5. Norma Jennings
6. Jenny (Horne's Perfume Counter)
7. Eolani Jacoby
8. Josie Packard
9. Teresa Banks
10. Lana Budding
11. French Girl (Hap's Diner)
12. Giggling Secretary (Deer Meadow Sheriff's Department)
13. Denise Bryson
14. Maddy Ferguson=Laura Palmer(Wig)
15. Ronette Pulaski
16. Caroline Earle
17. Heba Thorsdottir
18. Annie Blackburn
19. Jones (Eckhardt's Assistant)
20. Margaret Honeycutt
21. Blackie O'Reilly
22. Lil The Dancer
23. Lucy Moran
24. Catherine Martell
25. Eileen Hayward
26. Julee Cruise
27. Evelyn Marsh
28. Betty Briggs
29. Gwen Morton
30. Nadine Hurley
31. Vivian Smythe Niles/M.T. Wentz
32. Heidi (German Waitress)
33. Sylvia Horne
34. Louie "Birdsong" Budway
35. Donna Hayward
36. Margaret Lanterman/Log Lady
37. Sarah Palmer
38. Mrs. Tremond/Chalfont
39. Irene (Hap's Diner)
40. Curious Woman (Fat Trout Trailer Park)

>tfw the only truly integral original characters so far are Cooper, Gordon, Albert and Hawk.

The original cast has been LYNCHED beyond belief.

Super Laura is like Lightning from Final Fantasy. Stop forcing your waifu on us Lynch, we're tired of her.

>but Sup Forums friends, don't you want to see what Laura was up to... in 1964?

Rhonda best girl

>be in high school
>have female doctor
>need physical for track
>she checks my package
>look down and she's smiling

OFFSCREEN CRIMES OF DOPPLEGANGER COOPER

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of a dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>While in the hospital pissed on Pete's corpse and shit on the parts of Andrew Packard they could salvage after the bomb blast
>Jaywalking
>Raped and murdered Donna while forcing James to sing "Just You and Me"
>Raped and shaved James
>Raped Harry and then shoved 90 pounds of RICE up his ass along with two gallons of BLEACH(that's why Harry is sick and dying)
>Raped Little Nicky
>Raped Dick Tremayne
>Does not pay his taxes
>Executed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Humiliated Diane and then raped, beat and abused her after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced a dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Coerced poor truckers to read books on Tibet before beheading then raping them
>Never returns his library books
>Yodeled at then tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Mounted a dogs head on a pole after raping and killing it and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Instead of paying his speeding tickets he tracked down and raped the police officers

>mfw they all quit in solidarity when Lynch was gonna exit the revival

I honestly want to know what they think now.

The new episode is just abstract nonsense and filler. quit pretending you like and "get" it

I'm 90% sure that he's only doing it because he feels an obligation to honor her original significance. It doesn't make sense that Laura is uniquely significant as a person and it couldn't have been just another teenage girl instead of her. Hell even Leland should have more cosmic significance compared to Laura.

>you will never baby retarded cooper
why live

what do you mean by this

what was SO difficult to understand?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

You

Where's Janey?

honestly I think it's just more about how they have aged. a lot of the original characters look to different

just a guess but that's what it looks like to me

THIS IS THE WATER

>Super Laura is like Lightning from Final Fantasy

g a r m o n b o z i a

this guy gets it

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

u

Really, who isn't?

>The Giant created Laura just so she could get raped and die
What the fuck was his problem?

They all no doubt would have had far more prominent roles if someone else was at the helm, too. The show would have been a much more traditional sequel.

I'm actually curious to see what it would have been like. It probably wouldn't even have been "bad". Hell, it would probably still have been well-received. It would just most likely basically be Twin Peaks: The Force Awakens.

I'm convinced it's the same two or three people posting this over and over. It's fine if you don't like it, but "get it"? it wasn't difficult to understand at all if you have followed well with the entire series

>i-it's not Lynch's fault
>he just feels obligated
>it's not his TRUE vision
Will Lynchfags ever recover?

hello frenlo

a man's gotta get his garmonbozia

>that music that plays when the giant is creating the laura palmer ball
OH ANGELO

???

there are plenty of shows with standard story arcs/safe exposition. its ok for this to be a little weird, its fun to watch, its interesting. its cool to see a network just let lynch do whatever the fuck he wants

>David, why didn't you call me for the new season?

She hadn't gone super Saiyan yet, just wait. Her battle with Final Form Evil Cooper will be kino.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

>It would just most likely basically be Twin Peaks: The Force Awakens
why would anyone want that? why would people want an entire season of television, 18 fucking hours, of nostalgia and fan service? it boggles the mind

how the hell does a female bald like that?

Seems like Laura got sucked up into the Giant's big brass horn / tube instrument when he got >to intelligent and started levitating / producing material from his dome. Right after she whispered into Cooper's ear. This is why she will return, aged and alive, to save Cooper from being a retard / being killed by BOB / Doppelganger (separate now) / their agents.

Laura is everything. She will save Cooper and stop her tormentor. She will defeat BOB. Paying MIKE back for that ring toss. Pottery.

Also she will have psionics.

Popular high schoolers become non entities.

Really makes me think.

fucking name field baka

Bulimia and anorexia at the same time is a hell of a drug. Plus the psychosis.

I imagine if it was someone else, it would have been like the last third of season 2.

>Mike (lowercase) tells the show's current-year Bobby that he's a loser

KINO

except the last third of season two was clearly mostly Lynch. What do you even mean

Wonder Woman. What a time to be alive!

This thread and the 'discussion' you tards are having is sad even for Sup Forums standards. Don't come to reddit where the real talking points are being fleshed out.

Will they fug? He'll be the only man that could truly satisfy her.

Thoughts? Its gotta mean something for the character of Gordon Cole.

I'm way more happy with what we got, but honestly after 25 years (10 years for myself), people would have been happy with ANY new Twin Peaks. Even Secret History was like heroin for me.

He only came back for the last episode. Everything else was by different people. And that's how I imagine a non-Lynch season 3 to be like.

This post really made me think!

>underground community of magical dirty hobos
>story jumps the shark with revelation that a character is the divine chosen one with Jesus attributes
Post yfw you realized that David Lynch has officially become David Cage tier.

The book implies he knows much more about the whole situation than he lets on.

>Jesus sent his only son to earth just to get Jew'd
What the fuck was his problem?

GOTTA LIGHT?
GOTTA LIGHT?
GOTTA LIGHT?
GOTTA LIGHT?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ir8s6IGq2Hs

Was it autism?

/tpg/ what do you think the last final pleb filter of episode 18 will be
something would really LYNCH the normies with mass butthurt

I know this is bait but you'd have to be retarded to see the episode in this way

May I share a vision with you, Satan? A vision I had in my sleep last night—as distinguished from a dream, which is a mere sorting and cataloguing of the day’s events by the subconscious. This was a vision: fresh and clear as a mountain stream, the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light, from within this gleaming, radiant marble. I had known this place.

The story has ALWAYS been about Laura. If FWWM didn't make that clear, I don't know what to tell you.

He very much knows about the Black Lodge, that's why Blue Rose cases exist.

Another cliffhanger, or Cooper getting unceremoniously killed.

This all could've been avoided if someone had just given him a light.

I love Dougie Jones.

better than 18 hours of watching someone sweeping a floor

Of course he knows, he is the creator of twin peaks story.

>The Evolution of the Woodsman

It was always about the pine weasel, asshole.

>forty years of planning

Are "cinematic universes" the most reddit thing in cinema?

>cokehead
>prostitute
>lucifer knows what else she did
>fantasized about rough gangbangs with bbcs and probably participated in them
>laughed at someone being murdered
>got off on corrupting people and destroying them
>good person

Laura wasn't a good person until she decided to die selflessly.

Why does everyone INSTANTLY assume 100% that the Giant just birthed Laura and she's not human/a Jesus figure? Sending down a Laura orb could mean a ton of different things.

If you posted for 6 months in /tpg/, you could've wrote a better 3rd season than Lynch and Frost.

Cinematic universes have been around for much longer than Reddit or Marvel, kiddo.

she was fucked up mentally and BOB made her do most of that stuff. she just wanted to be a good person and help people.

What if he is right about Lynch?

>inb4 "muh abuse victim shouldn't be held accountable for any of her actions" white knights

oh shit

I'm sorry user are you still mad that people called your idea that cooper has to suck the white horsecock to become him fucking stupid

Those mean bullies! ;_;

HOLY FUCK IS THAT THE KID THAT WAS WALKING WITH THE GIRL AT THE END OF EPISODE 8

It was about Judy. The monkey says it.

Yeah, sure, and Leland DID NOT enjoy nor recollect his actions.

>BOB made her do most of that stuff

she resisted bob tho. she was just fucked up - madonna and whore in one.

>Nabokov's novels share a dozen or so visual motifs and sometimes allude to characters in each other
>Nabokov is reddit

pretty sure all this shit is just nods to David Lynch considering he IS Gordon Cole. Kafka has always been a big inspiration for him and the mushroom cloud is an Eraserhead reference, maybe he's a big fan of corn on the cob as well.

0/10

that's her grey hair (roots) coming in because she hasn't dyed it recently

u blind fuk

>novels
>cinematic

Pic related, it's you.

I always saw Cooper as the Lynch stand-in.

Leland was still in there somewhere. There are plenty of moments where the "real" Leland's emotions come through.

good and bad aren't so linear

the white lodge looked only marginally less nightmarish than the black lodge, and it's inhabitants certainly aren't sweet an pure beings

He clearly didn't. Leland had darkness in him, (he killed Jacques, not Bob) but he clearly didn't enjoy or recall the things he did to Laura.

>kafka
>kid
No, user, you're the kid.

Anybody from /lit/ want to bully this guy?

Oh shit, its Kafka. I feel retarded. Nice trips.

I think cinematic universe goes beyond just being a crossover but being a plebshit commercial multimedia crossover.