Is this the best thing that came out of ANAD Marvel?

Is this the best thing that came out of ANAD Marvel?

Looking to catch up on some titles before the quarterly relaunch later on.

So far only this and Hulk were the two most enjoyable reads.

Also, Mrs. Vision is my waifu.

Yes

Also somebody post the page of her phasing through her clothes

All I see are Yellow diamonds

I love this vision, really upset that the Champions announcement spoiled the ending and contradicts the beginning.

Issues 1,2,3,4,5,6,8 are great.

Issue 7 is weak, though.

Is it bad that I got a slight chub from this page

Is that the one where it talks about Vision and Wanda?

Yeah, if you've read their back issues its pointless

Not that guy, but yeah.

I personally liked it. Seemed pretty trippy. Then again every issue has been pretty trippy. Then again, I've personally liked every issue.

Gives me good hopes for Batman even though I understand what people are saying about the pace the book is moving at.

What a fag

Should I pick All-New Wolverine back up for the cute loli?

It adds context so the arc can stand by itself as a story. Yes, if you know their history it is pointless, but taken by itself, at this point in the story King is weaving, it gives her and vision a back story, and adds context to the plot.

It kinda is though. I liked it well enough but most of that issue isnt necessary if you already know Vision and Wanda from their avengers days.

I'll give you that, I don't generally think of comics as self contained stories since I'm a continuity fag.

Ultimates is up there
Karnak's decent
Ms. Marvel's gone downhill since ANAD but is still near the top

Also it retcons Wanda's history yet again.

Though its funny how King makes Wundagore important with Agatha's demonic ritual and premonition, while Robinson seems to have erased all that stuff from Wanda's history.

Ms. Marvel started out decent but got BENDIS'D because of Civil War 2.

dude, when does the next issue come out? i can't wait

Moon Knight and Black Widow are both good as well, though the art really carries the writing in both cases.

Next week, preview here

Carnage is pretty good. Its got a great feeling of being an old school horror flick.

holy shit thanks bro

> Chthon has more presence in a Carnage book than in a Scarlet Witch book.

Why are Marvel so fucking stupid.

Not at all. Hell the fact that Vision actually looked at her tits is arousing in and of itself.

Also holy fuck what if he based her after Janet.

He based her off Wanda, that was the whole point of issue 7.

I meant appearance.

New Avengers and Ultimates are pretty good too.

I've also been enjoying Silk but the art is about to go into the crapper so who knows if that'll continue.

I'm pretty upset New Avengers went fucking nowhere fast and we didnt get more Maker.

American Kaiju man.

Carnage runs a close 2nd

Would anybody want to storytime this series so far? I'd be really interested in reading it.

all new Inhumans
Ultimates
moon knight
karnak

Well that depends user. Can I trust you to not pop a boner during the undressing scene?

thats the least of his worries
I got so excited for Viv for about two panels, then i was brutally reminded what this book is like.

>New Avengers
>good
Stop this meme. It's enjoyable but writing is not good.

Ok why arent drawfags cranking out art of Visions wife? Because this seems like a crime

Nobody knows she exists, because nobody is reading it because its a slow burner with no action and actual moral implications.

please spoil me something
does carnage really turn lovecraftian or is it just the covers?

There are no kaiju sized Carnages, but the shit does hit the fan in spectacular ways.

So Chaos Magic fucking Wanda's brain is ultimately the cause of Virginia's behaviour, hence why Agatha using the Everbloom worked in foreseeing events.

Whatever you need to hear to dump the comic, my friend. Whatever you need to hear.

> Agatha got her info on Vision from pretty much the same source as Carnage is using. Such trustworthy. Much honesty.

Damn, and we could have so much fun with phasing too

I actually was planning to do that Tuesday, in preparation for the new issue next week.
Otherwise, should I do it tonight?
Was hoping to play the TF2 update, to be honest though

_Alright lads,what's the premise of this book?It seems interesting_

It kind of feels like there is a stelth setup for some kind of mystic event as soon as Bendis' garbage event is over

Vision the Synthaziod has decided to make himself a family using AIs after he deleted all of his emotions, again. This false life quickly turns into a waking nightmare for the family with each decision being the most human, and the most wrong. It's fucking ranked S

Vision decides to build a totally normal family and live the American Dream in suburbia.

Shit goes as far south as it is possible, then punches through to an even darker plane of failure.

Don't forget the implied incest.
I'm kidding, but can you imagine?

I can storytime now if you want Norrin. Just need some time to convert all the pages into jpg.

Also I love you.

>HERE LIES A VISION
Oh no. Nonononono. I'm dreading and also anticipating the outcome of this inevitable descent.

I could imagine Viv getting stuck in a loop and masturbating for hours without being able to stop. That seems like the kind of thing that could legit have happened.

Jesus Christ user, fucking spoiler that shit

But please go on you have my attention

Nah, my usual server is out for the night. I can do it. Start on the Avengers #0 All New All Different tie-in with Wanda and Vision, or go from issue 1?

Uncanny Inhumans, besides the Medusa chapters it has been good

I actually never got around to reading the #0

But I already have all my images for issue 1 ready to go...

Fuck you Norrin I'm gonna start it anyway

I think it's a useful set up for the series, to see a preview of Vision's mindset when he creates his family. It's like a "Control" set to his personality and relationship with Wanda at the dawn of the series.

Well, now what do I do tonight.
I guess I'll listen to my vinyl of Daft Punk ALIVE 2007...

Alright I'll read it.I would story time it so we can read it together,but I don't anywhere to download the books from._

You can always get a headstart on issue 2 and we can just switch off issues while we hold hands

Kay, as long as I get to storytime the 0 issue. Thought it was a shame that it was excluded from the first trade. Maybe in the omnibus...

Caaaaan doooooo!

>that toaster line
thats a long setup.

Wasted trips

Both Mrs. Vision and Viv are my waifus and I want to protect their smiles

i will always love that description of vision´s skin, it´s both weird and disturbing, i love it

WHOAAAAA WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THAT COMING

Well that's it for issue 1. Feel free to take it away Norrin. I'll go ahead with issue 3

Not me for sure, I thought it was going to some creepy buildup and the twins would start behaving erratically at school before anything extreme happened.

I still have this from the first time this was storytimed. Thanks by the way

Oh nice issue 3 is the sexy issue.

Looking forward to that.

And that, as they say, is that.

Here's Avengers Issue 0:
"Eidetic" by Mark Waid

Nvm, I'm all good to go for issue 2.

Issue 2 after this as well, I presume? I'd be happy to do the even issues

Lol this is very unorganized my bad. Go for issue 3. I've got issue 2 queued up.

Okay then. Issue 4 and 6 made me cry out when reading.

All right.
That means I get issue 7, at least.