BASED SWISS BTFO EUROPE

Alber H. Stahel told the "Baseler Zeitung"

If his country or any other proceed with cultural relativism which by itself is stupid and naive the country will face anhilation.

Why are swiss people so based?
bazonline.ch/das-beste-aus-der-zeitung/unsere-politik-ist-oberflaechlich-und-dumm/story/10516475

>inb4 muh i cant read turkish
>use google fuckwit

Other urls found in this thread:

auns.ch/nein-zur-anbindung-der-schweizan-die-eu-gesetzgebung/
bazonline.ch/das-beste-aus-der-zeitung/unsere-politik-ist-oberflaechlich-und-dumm/story/10516475
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They will still be cucked into accepting unlimited immigration in exchange for european common market access, negating their referendum.

Switzerland is nice, but far to small of a force against the German and French masochists.

According to Sup Forums they are the mountain Jews
Therefore love of country is acceptable to them.

Switzerland has just entered the EU without the population even knowing about it.

Their government just renegotiated new bilateral agreements which give the EU even more power to impose EU law in Switzerland, sanctions against Switzerland in case it doesn't follow the agreements to 100% (negating any initiative and referendum) and early quotas to pay the EU for market access.

The Swiss just BTFO themselves because of their greed and will now be "inside" the EU without having any say whatsoever on the laws and proposals of the European Union.

Topfuckingkek, you mountain jews really are so greedy to the point of fucking up their own country.

Referendum

What's the problem?

We're free citizen, we click the finger and make a referendum. You know, just how things work in a free uncucked country.

You fucking moron, your politicians have just negated that power by agreeing to the new bilateral with the EU.

>urr durr we have the power

Sure you have, once the EU starts putting sanctions on your country for not fulfilling the agreements. Then we will see what the people will vote for.

Go read the fucking newspapers, it seems you don't even know what is happening in your country right now.

Negotiating is not ratifying my melanin rich friend

>Still being this ignorant.

In case you have missed it:

>auns.ch/nein-zur-anbindung-der-schweizan-die-eu-gesetzgebung/

Go join AUNS, Pro-Tell and whatever other anti-EU organisations you can find, because it's the typical "topkek nothing will happen!" mentality that fucks things up.

Good luck.

>Sie müsste fortan alle EU-Beschlüsse zu Sachverhalten, die in heutigen und künftigen bilateralen Vereinbarungen geregelt sind, zwingend, also automatisch, übernehmen.
>Sie müsste bei auftretenden Meinungsverschiedenheiten Urteile des EU-Gerichtshofs bindend und unanfechtbar anerkennen.
>Sie müsste der EU Sanktionen (also Strafmassnahmen), genannt «Ausgleichsmassnahmen», gegen unser Land gestatten für den Fall, dass die Schweiz – wegen eines anderslautenden Volksentscheids – ein Urteil des EU-Gerichtshofs nicht übernehmen könnte.
>Ausserdem verlangt Brüssel von der Schweiz die Entrichtung von Jahresbeiträgen.
>Zudem will die EU die Zustimmung zu einem Überwachungsorgan, das die Vertragstreue unseres Landes ständig zu beaufsichtigen hätte.

TL;DR Switzerland will be a pawn of the EU and direct democracy will become irrelevant.

I don't think you understand how things work in a democracy. Before the government can ratify the agreement, we will make a referendum.

Which will show if the Swiss value money, social and economical stability over their sovereignty.

I bet I know what the result will be.

Don't worry, rejection of the EU is so high here, this won't be a problem.

>bazonline.ch/das-beste-aus-der-zeitung/unsere-politik-ist-oberflaechlich-und-dumm/story/10516475
What's this say? I can't speak Turkabic

Politics cannot negate a passed referendum.

>Sie müsste
>Würde die Schweiz diesen Forderungen nachgeben

You don`T know what the fuck you are talking about. We would rather eat the sanctions than getting ruled by britain. We are greedy but we will never let anyone take our liberty. And thats the difference between your mindset of a weakling and that of a swiss citizen.

>britain
Brussels, no idea how that happened

FREEEEDOM!
Yeah i totally agree to that.
But guys got a point about switzerland being bend over by the EU with its bilaterals.

You are right if we would simply accept their demands. But its a negotiation since an agreement is in mutual interest. Also we both know if the EU would put too much pressure on Switzerland the people would riot and all these bilaterals would be cancelled again.

Let's see what the Selbstbestimmungsinitiative brings