Why was this ending so bad?

Why was this ending so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKyp9rGzZ20&list=LLkgIHWwgK60uUckDxX6bdPg&t=429s&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because you're from Reddit

>I guess this really is No Country For Old Men
Why are the Coen brothers such hacks?

Probably because you're mentally retarded.

>NO SHOOTOUT?!

this

Because you are a philistine.

fpbp

you're a pleb and you don't understand kino

t. didn't understand it
t. didn't read the fucking book

What do you mean it's bad ? The evil gets lose into our community. It is chilling.

Because you missed the point of the movie dipshit.

You literally have some of the worst taste possible.

Im retarded and I dont think I got it
Its about how he just gave up since he could never beat organized crime? I liked the movie tho.

Yes, that's pretty much it

He thinks the world is getting more degenerate/dangerous but he finds out its just him getting too old for it

His buddy tells him how fucked up things were back in the day

Because you're memeing

The problem with the movie that isn't present in the book is that this revelation comes out of literally nowhere. We get introduced to the sheriff's fears of a growing violence or his age basically smack dab in the middle of the movie. And the entire movie shifts the narrative from a man on the run to a sheriff trying to figure shit out. In the book it was always about the sheriff, the case was really only the setting in which he explores the dynamic between a controller and the chaos around him.

Most of the movie follows a guy who basically does jack shit. He steals some money, tells his wife to go away, and dances around doing absolutely nothing. But he gets so much fucking screen time. The sheriff and his deputy basically look like side characters while in the book he was a central character.

So when the ending reveals the sheriff's fears and dreams, you do not give a fuck.

Hey I watched this yesterday

Because you're a pleb. Watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=xKyp9rGzZ20&list=LLkgIHWwgK60uUckDxX6bdPg&t=429s&index=2

You too.

ah-bloo-bloo

Curious, do you like Fargo? Because that did pretty much the same thing- the officer in that film doesn't show up until like a third of the way into the film either.

Only plebs think this ending is bad. It's one of the lesser known pleb filters.

It was a downbeat ending that doesn't make it bad
>b-but muh shootout with the baddie
go watch transformers you tard

CIDF on full force today

>t. the same people who shit on Fargo S3 ending

Haven't seen Fargo season 3 faggot. Try again.

so you're a pleb then. ok

Because you're a fucking pleb

He gave up because it's an evil beyond his understanding. The opening monologue explains it.

Llewellyn is a survivalist - force of life
Anton is an assassin - force of death
Sherriff is limbo or some shit. He's too jaded to live and too scared to die

The way I always saw the ending was the point was there was no point to all of this.

Maybe that's just the Nihilist in me speaking

never seen Fargo first of all

>context doesnt matter at all and liking or disliking a thing in one setting means that you must like or dislike it in every other

you can't possibly be this retarded can you?