Is It Possible To Convert Shills?

I was wondering, well all know anyone who stays on Sup Forums long enough gets redpilled eventually.

So what if, instead of ignoring shills, we reply to them and btfo their shitty arguments with logic and reason?
Once they see the light, they'll be on our side. Maybe we could even get the CTR to turn against Shillary.

Unless they ignore the replies, this might work. What do you think Sup Forums?

self bump

I would say Shills can be converted as longas their main drive for shilling is real political belief.
If they are in to it for something else, like trolling or possibly money, they aren't going to change that easily,

Once those faggots in CTR realize that their supporting the wrong politician, do you think they'll be able to continue their shitty desk job?

bump

They're just mercenaries.

Pay them more than what CTR pays and they'll gladly shit up someone else's message board.

That probably depends on the person.
Pretty sure people who get payed for shilling don't care much about what that is right or wrong though, or have rather different definations from the rest of us.

I think you underestimate the power and lure of money.

Most CTR are young communications majors, with a meme-diploma and a starving desire to get their first job done so that there is at least something on their CV.

I doubt there is anyone among them that will suddenly see a graph of black crime, jump up in surprise from their office chair and claim eternal love for the fürer, because that is instant carreer suicide and a guarantee to get blacklisted instantly.

But many among them will inadvertedly learn, and continue to climb the social ladder while very aware of the cost they are doing.

They will never be idealists again, and if we are lucky, a few of them in their later years will have a change of heart, will spill the beans in a tearful way, and earn the eternal ire of progressives and such.

I think if you want to watch how they might be converted, have a look on how russian journalists have done their job. All of them are intelligent people, all of them want to do whats right, but they often have to make small "corrections". Have to bend the rules just a tiny bit again and again... And before they know it, they have become the mouthpiece of propaganda, and nothing they can do about it.

im pretty sure a bunch of them already got converted. i think some of them like the money but dont put much effort into it on purpose, they shill really blatantly to give away their intends.

>What do you think Sup Forums?

I think that when you've been here long enough you learn not to invest too much with people on an anonymous and temporary message-board, or invest time into trying to changes peoples views, it rarely works, it isn't worth the time or effort.

How do you get hired to shill anyway?
i spend all day shitposting, i might as well get paid

I've been noticing this lately.

Their 'arguments' have always been too easily btfo'd. But now, all they use are ad hominems and shitty fallacies.

Just make sure it's obvious that you're a shill. And stay away from important threads.

How much do you think each shill is paid?

How can we plant the idea that a political cause is more important than a dead-end job?

Its the old joke about a man driving a horse carriage.

If nobody pays him for it, its a hobby, and something he does for enjoyment.

If its his job to do that, it quickly becomes a bother.

Imagine that instead of making your shitposts whenever, wherever youd like, you had to do an exact ammount of posts in X threads, and most certainly were not allowed to use vulgarity, or bait them by an american proxy. It would take the fun and creativity of your shitposting right out, leaving just a droning copy-paste of stale talking points you already know by heart are shit.

I think it will start to eat you away internally soon enough.

its almost like these shills are trolling their own employers. seems like they have very loose rules and guidelines for posting and they exploit that by posting the most ridiculous nonsense they can.

this thread for example "TRUMP'S 666 CONNECTIONS"

ridiculous

But Shilling is not a dead-end job, senpai. They literally have a meme-diplomacy, having just finished with mediocre score a liberal university that in a few years will be burned down by progressives.

Unless they want to bring coffee to corrupt party members or bosses for free for an entire year, there is literally no career choice for them.

They are only now becoming aware on what a shitty life choice they have made, and are trying to save what little of their future remains, fuck everything else.

Nice trips.

But every single Sup Forumsack distracted by a blatant shill, is another gun wasted in this endless memetic war. Arguing with them is a waste of time, but we still need to pay attention to genuine shills for their eventual conversion.

I agree. How do we get them to help us? We can make fake pro-Trump threads to occupy them, to make it look like to their employers they're working but in actual, they're talking to a brick wall. Maybe we can spare some manpower for some Sup Forumsacks to keep them busy in said threads.

There is no real point in wasting effort for such a thing. Out of all their, i think 50-60 shills all around, only 1 or 2 might have enough spine to go against his own direct self interests for the point of honesty. And those are sacked and blacklisted mercilessly the moment they show their true colors.

There is no point in wasting effort to catch such a miniscule minority right now, but they will be very useful influence agents later on in life.

A shill today is a secretary to some group-think-tank tomorrow, and the more people we influence right now, the more hollowed out the future progressive parties become.

Focus on the bigger picture, not the here and the now. A converted shill is a quick victory, but a subverted shill will do more damage than anything our meme-lords could create.

Mussolini was a convert. Eventually the evidence becomes too much to bear.

I agree with you.

Let's encourage those cold-footed shills to break down order in the CTR offices.